It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

He said:

a) Pierce Morgan, you are a hatchet man, a criminal, and a foreigner with no legitimate viewpoint in the debate on the American 2nd amendment.

b) That overall violent crime increased when guns were banned in England. Pierce ignored this trying to point to only England's gun-based violent crime while ignoring all others.

c) That they WILL NOT succeed in taking them.

d) That the legitimate reason behind ownership is the defense of the people against tyranny.

e) That drugs are the real cause behind these shooters.

Through it all, that's what I got out of it.

Those were the Facts.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by NickDC202

You have to understand this. Piers Morgan has an opinion. An opinion that is VERY British. VERY Liberal, and shall I dare say, VERY Illinois. He has a right to an opinion, but if he wants to debate Gun Rights, he should pick someone who knows the issues, without choosing Alex Jones. Personally, I believe Piers Morgan is gutless. He knew this was going to be the response from Alex Jones. He wanted to portray those who believe in the right to bear arms, as those who are like Alex Jones. EVERY gun owner is Alex Jones now.

Well Played Piers, but for those who are smart enough to see the game being played, the cloth is see-through....

As I stressed in my post, those who are in the know represent a miniscule percentage of both the viewership and people who will be exposed to this story (which is generating a great deal of press). I also stated the brilliant move by Morgan's producers to alter the set to highlight Jones' usual mannerisms and with the close proximity of Morgan and Jones those mannerisms became Jones worst enemy. If Jones had the ability to adapt to this environment and use this stage to help educate the viewer through better choices in his verbal and non verbal communication techniques he could have been quite effective in advancing his alleged causes and his bottom line.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

I basically agreed with you.

.....and Stared your posts for it.

Minus him losing viewership. He will have more viewers because of this interview.

edit on 8-1-2013 by sonnny1 because: added info as to why.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Ahabstar
For those that watched the video and have formed an opinion based on AJ's behavior, can you understand why we here at ATS stress civility and decorum with what people post? Sure, the staff take some flak for being "censoring nazi-mods"
but honestly, we do what we have to do for the benefit of everyone....the alternative is what you just watched.

I honestly think, you would have to BAN Alex Jones, if he decided to become a member here.

I could see him SHOUTING in CAPS !

ATS - Alex it's great to have you here.

ALEX - THANK YOU! I WANT TO GO ON RECORD TO SAY IT'S GREAT TO BE HERE!

ATS - So what news do you have for us?

ALEX - THE RUSSIANS HAVE LAUNCHED MISSILES AT EVERY MAJOR US CITY!

ATS - OK your banned for lying. Get outta here!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Poor Alex.

I don't think it would be the lying angle, more like post after post after post, with no breaks, and all caps.....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

He wouldn't be so bad if he took Ritalin.
I can't stand PiersMorgon so I hope

ALEX

gave him heaps.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Oh man, Alex just destroys Piers on his own show that's awesome!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I am probly off topic but if the american economy wasnt so bad do you think we would still have these mass shootings or is it because of the media.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I thought Alex did just fine, in fact, it was great... What he was facing was clearly a person with a script and an agenda, to try and railroad Mr.Jones into tripping up based upon the manipulation attempts from Mr. Morgan to end up contradicting all of his important points, using those little twisted, or out of context statistics that Mr. Morgan was trying to obviously use against him.

A good host would have allowed Mr. Jones to ask a question himself, but not Mr. Morgan, he refused to let him ask his question, because he knew it would turn the discussion into one of facts and not the emotions driven discussion (for the audience), that he (Mr. Morgan) was hoping for. That is when Mr. Morgan tried to cut to break..

Alex Jones was defending the truth the entire time (like it or not), and that obviously wasn't working out for Mr. Morgan.

What Alex did was a HUGE success, as it exposed the real latent criminality behind the man, Piers Morgan and the people behind him. Obama himself is using Mr. Morgan as a perfect mouth piece for his agenda, and so it is showing what these people are truly like.. (MAFIA types)

The kind of people backing the Obama cabal would kill me, you, and anyone else that they decide to kill. Obama already kills thousands of little kids and children overseas, and no one around here sheds one bloody tear, nor does Mr. Morgan, or any of these other Obama mouthpieces. Does CNN?

Nope, do any other MSM news organizations condemn all the kids dying overseas because of Obama's drone strikes? I haven't seen them do so..

Mr. Jones is doing all liberty minded people in America, and even the world a service by publically condemning these criminal murderers... Just look at how these people are reacting with overtones of threatening moves and weapons brandishings by the security for Mr. Morgan.

These people wanting all our defenses to be zero, and at the same time using threatening attitudes and weapons brandishing on the Alex Jones crew should tell anyone with an ounce of brain material, just what will really happen if all our defenses are actually taken away..

I know what I will do in the future if anyone comes for mine... And if I die because of it, I will die with a clear conscience.
edit on 8-1-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I would encourage you and everyone else to listen to his December 31st 1999 show (the complete version) and after you do, please share your thoughts.

Yes i am aware of it it is questionable, but dont all radio show hosts make such mistakes like those?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hasn't done himself any favors. All I could picture was this guy when he was screaming.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Piers Morgan is a ruthless mercenary

I know right?

Can't abide PM or AJ but that was a car crash.
AJ got trolollolllllllled.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Edit: Oops! I see this was already posted. My bad.

Alex seems a little concerned for his safety while staying in Bloomberg's NYC. Here's a message Alex taped post Piers Morgan debate.

I'm sure he'll make it back to Texas but he sure seemed a little creeped out.
edit on 8/1/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Wow... Alex Jones is a proper helmet.
So do you pro-gun US people want him as a spokes person?
I can't believe how many people on this thread think Alex did a good job.
I've seen shouting tramps on street corners make more sense.

Well done Piers for not booting his ass off the show and giving him a good ol' British beating with fisticuffs to the face.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
Wow... Alex Jones is a proper helmet.
So do you pro-gun US people want him as a spokes person?
I've seen shouting tramps on street corners make more sense.

Well done Piers for not booting his ass off the show and giving him a good ol' British beating with fisticuffs to the face.

So why do you trust the government? Please explain....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I've never fully understood whose side Alex is on!

Frankly, I was embarrassed watching his "impassioned" display. I know he can have more tact that that, but he comes off as some uber evangelist hyped-up on steriods.

How precisely does he help the cause?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Alex Jones is the last person you want to represent you guys. They already call you "gun nuts". He went on Piers and acted like a lunatic....

If there is a conspiracy to grab guns, he is part of it, and just played into their hands.

Half of you will go "yeah that was great, he showed Piers~~~!!"...when no, he didn't. He just re-enforced your stereotype. Realize you are being played, get some street smarts.

Then right after they kicked him off, Piers said "I wouldn't feel safe around him with a gun, he seems like a nutcase"... and I have to agree.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Pfffft he's probably just kicked himself into a slow starting heart attack after going up like a bottle of pop. The guy will kill himself with his explosive attitude, he knows it - if and when he carks it - talking # like that will start a conspiracy and his memory will live forever. Clever boy....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

This is why they get called gun nuts.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

Yeah....Alex and everyone around him lives in a delusion. He doesn't realize how crazy he looked in that Piers interview. I thought he looked nuts and I'm familiar with him, just imagine what the average CNN viewer thought who has never heard of AJ before.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join