It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

My father came in and said "Piers knows exactly what he is doing right now. This is a really smart move, when you think about it." I really believe it is, no matter which "side" you're on.

A question. Does anyone think this is truly live? Live and just a delay? Or previously taped?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
15 years of information all coming out at one time.

Wow

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Now he brought up 9/11 to discredit AJ to the public.

Ugh, that will work. Most people are blind to the possibility of a conspiracy behind 9/11.

Piers wins overall, IMO.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The British accent is priceless

LMFAO

link   
How convenient this debate is taking place during the BCS football championship.

link   
Reply to post by kosmicjack

totally with you on this one, i watching now and i turned down the vol. im embarrased and im here alone, lol. hes only helping to contribute to the narrow minded .

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
Now he brought up 9/11 to discredit AJ to the public.

Ugh, that will work. Most people are blind to the possibility of a conspiracy behind 9/11.

Piers wins overall, IMO.

Yeah sadly, under their little talking points display they just called it "Jones' Conspiracy Theories" It's a tough call, I like what AJ does, but he definitely is letting it all out.. It may get him more ratings, who knows. I'm rooting for AJ, I don't really care for piers "The Redcoat" morgan.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
How convenient this debate is taking place during the BCS football championship.

More convenient Piers used 9/11 at the end to totally discredit the entire interview.

Classic move.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
*sigh*

I have to give this debate win to Piers I think. That's how this will be remembered.

And it's not that Piers had a good argument, it's that Alex portrayed our side of the debate as manic, unstable emotionally, and irrational. This was hard to watch.... but really really funny at the same time.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

And you don't think it makes him look like an out-of-control whack job?
Seriously?

Because to most of America and the rest of the world - it does. And, because of that, they discount all of his ideas and theories out of hand.

Which is his entire purpose for being...wake up. . .

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm watching it now. Right before the commercial Piers kinda whinily says, "This is the man (we know you mean nutcase Piers) who wants to deport me!" And we saw Piers use the word "conspiracy" right before that.
This is the old NWO dinasour media now in the spotlight of the awakened. Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What's sad is that this is the nicest I have ever seen Piers Morgan to a guest. Not only is he allowing AJ to talk but compliments him as well.

Then Alex goes off into his British accent and sadly puts a big fat stamp on his lost point. Piers looks to have won this by studying AJ's methods before having him on, and decided to go with the (quiet and reasonable) approach rather than his traditional verbal torture.

Alex tried to go with the annoying interruption and talking over that Piers is known for. I hate to say this, because I dont like Piers, but the SOB is a verbal ninja....apparently.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Now they are going to bash Alex. Calling him unstable ....

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
*sigh*

I have to give this debate win to Piers I think. That's how this will be remembered.

And it's not that Piers had a good argument, it's that Alex portrayed our side of the debate as manic, unstable emotionally, and irrational. This was hard to watch.... but really really funny at the same time.

Alex came prepared to fight because he knows how Piers is, manipulative and bringing up small talking points like they all do. In the end, using 9/11, Alex should have refused to answer, and demanded they stickto the topic.

The tactic that was ued against him is the same thing a DA does in court to discredit a witness, and Alex fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

He let Piers distract and obfuscate.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Yeah, Piers definitely knew that would happen. That's why he was calm and not calling him any names like with the others he's had on the show since the SH incident. He used this to try and prove gun owners are lunatics and unstable (Along with conspiracy theorists).

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's easy to think Piers manged Jones and made him look like a raving lunatic, but...that's Jones agenda too.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Boy they are really trying to savage AJ and all who know the truth about things. They decided to use Jones' hyper passionate personality as his hanging rope to the world.

IT DON'T WORK WITH ME, THOUGH. I SEE THROUGH IT.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

You are awesome. Thank you.
As soon as the stream started, I was being yelled at. I see that Mr Piers widened the debate to 9-11... I hope that the audience is not foolish enough to think that Mr. Jones' views are representative of the majority; unless, that is the reason he was on the show.

Fifty weapons

A commission ten distinguished scientists

edit on 7-1-2013 by ClementWinters because: Missing colon

edit on 7-1-2013 by ClementWinters because: Changed Pierce to Piers.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Boy they are really trying to savage AJ and all who know the truth about things. They decided to use Jones' hyper passionate personality as his hanging rope to the world.

IT DON'T WORK WITH ME, THOUGH. I SEE THROUGH IT.

Yes, but once again, you know him and know their tactics. To a LOT of other people who don't know AJ, he looked like a nutter.

I even proclaimed "Gah calm down AJ!" at one point.

My husband agreed. He looked crazy.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
did that guy say Americans owning guns is racist? and that more immigrants need to come to this country to change our laws to make it their kind of America?they are dragging aj through the mud from what im hearing now i think hes gonna regret coming on this show

now they are bringing on sherrif joe? was this announced that he was gonna be on the show? or is this a suprise like it was to me?
edit on 7-1-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join