It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Now - that deserved a cookie

Unfortunately - I'm not in a position to hand them out

I see this country as a whole. I am sincerely...concerned - that many do not

Are we off topic do you think?

Alex Jones thinks I'm a bad American - am I?

:-)

link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Well if you think hard about it.... you will figure it out.

Oh.... ok.... I will spell it out for you.....

One that isn't.... this person doesn't give a rats arse about the constitution and will not fight to uphold it.

And I will tell you what a domestic enemy is as well... its one that ^^^^ you guessed it.... goes against the constitution and the peoples rights for freedom.

This Country is about being FREE... or was.

All of the men in my family have fought for it.... while other "Americans" fight against it.

link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Alex did the Gun Lobby a huge Dis-service, accept it, or continue to stick your head in the Sand.

I'll stick my head in the sand then. I don't see how anything he said convinced anyone to give up their firearms. I doubt one single gun owner in the United States thought - "What a nut job, he's supporting guns? I'm giving mine up tomorrow." I do bet there was at least ONE person in the United States that though "Murder Pill?", "Project Gladio?", "Morgan is a criminal in the UK?", "He faked news stories?" and on and on. So mission accomplished.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

And I will tell you what a domestic enemy is as well... its one that ^^^^ you guessed it.... goes against the constitution and the peoples rights for freedom.
Did you Exercise your 2nd Rights when the Patriot Act was implemented, effectively Gutting the 4th Ammend?

Or are your Selective when you Defend the Constitution?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

"Hi, I'm neutral Norman and I take all of my political news from my preferred TV news network, for example, CNN. I am representative of the majority of fence sitters in the country. I just watched this show last night and this guy was on with terrible dress sense, he just started ranting about revolution and the civil war! Man this guy seemed angry, and CNN keep showing clips of him saying stuff about 1776. I'm not a history buff, but I do know that 1776 was something to do with war. War is bad! Therefore this person must be bad! Therefore his viewpoints must be bad! Therefore guns are bad!

Thanks for helping me make a fully informed decision about an issue which I was previously undecided on Alex Jones!"

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I also want to respectably add here that I take my rights seriously and we all should. Each of us is morally accountable in regard to taking our rights seriously. Our forefathers fought for those rights. We must recognize them, cherish and protect them. This is what being an American is about. Freedom.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I think my congressman knows my name and my address.... if that answers your question.
I have made my voice heard plenty of times as I am doing now.

I was pissed when I couldn't vote for Ron Paul 8 years ago and he got a call then too... and luckily I could this go around.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Did you Exercise your 2nd Rights when the Patriot Act was implemented, effectively Gutting the 4th Ammend?

Or are your Selective when you Defend the Constitution?

^^^^ danger will robinson - rhetorical question ahead *** Alert. Alert

Again, and this is only my opinion, but i'd venture to guess that the Vast majority of 'americans' would and could be found guilty of the same.

in my opinion, that, in and of itself is the biggest problem we have in this country - No One Bitches Untill Something Hits Their Doorstep!!?

apathy - the new american way... or is it!?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I think my congressman knows my name and my address.... if that answers your question.

I live in an area where I'm positive that if any legislation passes which infringes upon the 2nd amendment illegally (outside of the 75% state ratification process) that the police would ignore it completely and arrest any federal agents trying to enforce it. I think that is likely the case in about 70% of the country. Obviously in the north, near the cities they'll go hard for the guns because the cities are run by mafia (not the NRA).

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't know how all of the folks here feel about guns and our second amendment rights, but Alex Jones came off as a lunatic. There's enough facts to debate Mr. Morgan without responding the way Alex Jones did. And by the way? Alex Jones image as a fat, loud american is exactly how the world see's us.

Personally I don't need the Chinese and Pierce Morgan to tell me that the american public do not have the right to have guns.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
in my opinion, that, in and of itself is the biggest problem we have in this country - No One Bitches Untill Something Hits Their Doorstep!!?

apathy - the new american way... or is it!?

1. from bondage to spiritual faith;

2. from spiritual faith to great courage;

3. from courage to liberty;

4. from liberty to abundance;

5. from abundance to complacency;

6. from complacency to apathy;

7. from apathy to dependence;

8. from dependence back into bondage”

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Tw0Sides

I was pissed when I couldn't vote for Ron Paul 8 years ago and he got a call then too... and luckily I could this go around.
Fair enough, one last question if I may.
When will it be the Time to use the Guns against the Tyrants?
What is the Barometer?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It almost look like Alex's job is to make conspirist look like crazy people with this interview.

Piers himself went crazy/emotional about a gun disussion not so long ago.

But now he was the calmest ever.

I guess as said earlier, they got us by the balls!!!

edit on 8-1-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

in my opinion, that, in and of itself is the biggest problem we have in this country - No One Bitches Untill Something Hits Their Doorstep!!? apathy - the new american way... or is it!?
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I couldn't agree with you more.

When it comes a knocking.... its too late. That is my concern anyway.

I believe it IS the "new american way".... sadly, the patriotism has been lost and it really does sadden me.

Our freedoms are being stripped.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

When will it be the Time to use the Guns against the Tyrants?
What is the Barometer?

From said document: [which our elected officials, judges, and military are SWORN TO UPHOLD]

“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.” Thomas Jefferson, Declaration of Independence, 1776
edit on 1/8/2013 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

You actually made me laugh with that one - out loud :-)

I won't start a new thread - this one will do

You prove to me we have nothing to fear and no reason to own firearms then we'll give 'em up.

Fear is the perfect commercial

And you know full well I can't make you feel less afraid

Does Alex make you feel less afraid?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So, anyone that questions the constitution is an enemy of the state?

Is the constitution sacred?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by ararisq

You actually made me laugh with that one - out loud :-)

I won't start a new thread - this one will do

You prove to me we have nothing to fear and no reason to own firearms then we'll give 'em up.

Fear is the perfect commercial

And you know full well I can't make you feel less afraid

Does Alex make you feel less afraid?

In other words, I have history and evidence on my side and you have...

Is there really any point in continuing to answer your questions then? Is there any useful outcome if you cannot state in any length any defense of your position?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So, anyone that questions the constitution is an enemy of the state?

I didn't say that. If you don't understand by now.... Im sorry.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

1. from bondage to spiritual faith;

2. from spiritual faith to great courage;

3. from courage to liberty;

4. from liberty to abundance;

5. from abundance to complacency;

6. from complacency to apathy;

7. from apathy to dependence;

8. from dependence back into bondage”

and the wheels on the bus go round and round... sadly