It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 16
42
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The videos seem to be gone that Kris Sickles made. But here is a quote from that thread I made of the one of the videos.


Originally posted by JBA2848
Kristopher Sickles, 27, of Sandusky, Ohio Ohio-Militia
Watch at your own choice. Movie with him the fat naked guy.
www.youtube.com...

www.dipity.com...

This guy is just nuts looking at this video. Dont know what else to call him. And he has a big Anarchy symbol tattoo on his back. But what is with the duck?

Fast forward to the end of this clip around 9:20
Duck mask on peanut butter on his chest with 666 in red mouse traps on his nipples plastic thing in hand talking to the devil.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-3-2010 by JBA2848]


This is the thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...




posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848
 


Doesn't sound like family viewing.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


My point still stands though you want him deported because he has spoken his mind and it differs from your opinion, so do you really believe in your Constitution or do you just love the 2nd bit? and not the first.


There is more to it. It's more than an opinion. There is an AGENDA to attack the 2nd Amendment.
Alex Jones just pushed back and threw CNN onto the ground. He sent them a clear message.
Stay away from our 2nd Amendment.

We have freedom of speech but there are limitations.
You may not yell " Fire!" in a crowded movie theater.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 


Answer me this is it illegal to question the constitution?



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
... There is an AGENDA to attack the 2nd Amendment.
Alex Jones just pushed back and threw CNN onto the ground. He sent them a clear message.
Stay away from our 2nd Amendment.


No. Unfortunately, he didn't. :shk:

mOar like, "If all pro-gun folks are like this guy ... Round 'em up Boys!!"


NO 'victory lap', here ... just a facepalm waltz around the bases.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   


You may not yell " Fire!" in a crowded movie theater.


But you can in ours without risk of having your head blown off...
Or in a school..
Or anywhere for that matter..
edit on 8-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria
 


Too soon.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 





Bob Beckel admitted to owning a shotgun. It's just going from bad to worse for the libs.


Shotguns are generally used for hunting.

They are not assault weapons or have high capacity clips.

There is a difference.

One P. Morgan pointed out at the very beginning.
edit on 1/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)


Actually...

A shotgun, is the PREFERRED tool in home defense, and in close quarters when there is an unknown quantity of threats. A true tactical shotgun typically can fire between 8 and 15 (14+1 KSG) rounds, before needing to be reloaded.
And some models, like the semi-automatic Saiga 12 have magazines available that will hold up to 20 rounds!



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by TauCetixeta
 





Bob Beckel admitted to owning a shotgun. It's just going from bad to worse for the libs.


Shotguns are generally used for hunting.

They are not assault weapons or have high capacity clips.

There is a difference.

One P. Morgan pointed out at the very beginning.
edit on 1/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)


Shotguns are also generally used to deter burglars trying to break into our homes.
You will not be able to wave a magic wand and make all of the guns disappear in the
USA. BTW, have you noticed that the progressive solutions have failed in Chicago?
There are shootouts everyday in Illinois.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by Suspiria
 


Too soon.

Oh it's not a joke, it's just an observation.
We can shout fire to sound warning to help others in jepardy. To the terrified second amenders it's a threat. It's actually really sad.

What the hell do you do if there is a fire? Yell ERM HOT, HOT BURNY THING HALP?
edit on 8-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria


You may not yell " Fire!" in a crowded movie theater.


But you can in ours without risk of having your head blown off...
Or in a school..
Or anywhere for that matter..
edit on 8-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)


Yell "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater and people will get trampled to death running out of
the theater!



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It is the number one story on Yahoo's news feed right now. I can't believe my eyes.

news.yahoo.com...

The comments are worth reading.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Suspiria


You may not yell " Fire!" in a crowded movie theater.


But you can in ours without risk of having your head blown off...
Or in a school..
Or anywhere for that matter..
edit on 8-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)


Yell "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater and people will get trampled to death running out of
the theater!


Yes unfortunately..



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by lee anoma
For the life of me I cannot see how anyone can look at that interview and think Jones did a wonderful job


Alex panders to those who feel threatened or disenfranchised and want to shout at the world about it. In their eyes, he was a success because at least he commanded some momentary attention. Much like a shooter...


You have made some decent points in this thread.
I don't think that comparing a verbal rant of truth to a person taking lives with a gun is fair to anyone.
I do find it funny how many are dismissing his rant as a fringe unpopular belief. You can bet your bottom dollar that the overwhelming majority of gun owners in america feel exactly this way. By no means does that mean that anyone of those gun owners would go out and commit murder because of this mindset. However attempts to remove firearms from citizens will result in lines being drawn in the sand. Let's be honest everyone has a limit and right now tptb are trying to force the issue.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Being a Brit I found this comment from AJ funny, “You have hordes of people burning down cities and beating old women’s brains out every day,”...erm ok pal


Oh and can someone tell me please is it illegal in the USA to question the constitution? (I think I know the answer but not 100%)
edit on 8-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by Suspiria
 


Too soon.

Oh it's not a joke, it's just an observation.
We can shout fire to sound warning to help others in jepardy. To the terrified second amenders it's a threat. It's actually really sad.

What the hell do you do if there is a fire? Yell ERM HOT, HOT BURNY THING HALP?
edit on 8-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)


It's called "reckless endangerment". It's when you incite a reaction, or create a situation, under false pretenses, that cause or possibly may cause harm to another, or others.

We CAN yell fire in a theater, if there is, in fact, a fire!



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick
 


Oh, you are absolutely right, there is NO comparison but the psychological impetus is very similar - a cry for attention.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by lee anoma
For the life of me I cannot see how anyone can look at that interview and think Jones did a wonderful job


Alex panders to those who feel threatened or disenfranchised and want to shout at the world about it. In their eyes, he was a success because at least he commanded some momentary attention. Much like a shooter...


You have made some decent points in this thread.
I don't think that comparing a verbal rant of truth to a person taking lives with a gun is fair to anyone.
I do find it funny how many are dismissing his rant as a fringe unpopular belief. You can bet your bottom dollar that the overwhelming majority of gun owners in america feel exactly this way. By no means does that mean that anyone of those gun owners would go out and commit murder because of this mindset. However attempts to remove firearms from citizens will result in lines being drawn in the sand. Let's be honest everyone has a limit and right now tptb are trying to force the issue.


That is EXACTLY it....

Law-abiding gun owners, have only been going about their business...Owning guns and abiding by the law.
But, suddenly we find ourselves backed into a corner, with seething, liberal progressives, slapping labels on the lot of us, and doing everything in their power to paint us as the enemy!!!

We abide by the law!
We own legal firearms, and treat our guns with the responsibility that they, as a forceful deterrent, demand!

Law-abiding gun owners, are not the problem. Law breaking gun possessors, are!

Let me say that again...

Law-abiding gun owners, are not the problem. Law breaking gun possessors, are!

How would any person feel and/or react, if they had done NOTHING wrong, illegal, or immoral, and all of a sudden, felt like they were being maligned, railroaded, and FRAMED, for the actions of someone else, entirely?

Hmmm?



edit on 1/8/2013 by GoOfYFoOt because: I can and I did...



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by Suspiria
 


Too soon.

Oh it's not a joke, it's just an observation.
We can shout fire to sound warning to help others in jepardy. To the terrified second amenders it's a threat. It's actually really sad.

What the hell do you do if there is a fire? Yell ERM HOT, HOT BURNY THING HALP?
edit on 8-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)


It's called "reckless endangerment". It's when you incite a reaction, or create a situation, under false pretenses, that cause or possibly may cause harm to another, or others.

We CAN yell fire in a theater, if there is, in fact, a fire!


Thank you for your answer, it makes much more sense now.
Reckless Endangerment though. I'm not sure why anyone would do that unless there was really a fire. Suppose the closest thing most of us got to that was ringing the fire brigade up from the public phone box as kids and getting a good hiding from mum and dad for it. Other than that it's the odd nutter setting their flat on fire as a *cry for help* and nearly killing the neighbours in the process.



posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8git something or other


The fact is, every law against gun control in the United States, is unconstitutional. Period. There is absolutely NO argument.


What about automatic weapons?
Is banning them on the streets unconstitutional?
Because they are banned.. through nothing but logic and common sense.

Tell me, the constitution says you are allowed to bear arms.
If , in your house, you have:

1. 9mm pistol
2. hunting rifle

are you not bearing arms?
what makes you think, not allowing you a military grade assualt rifle is taking away your rights?
you still have guns, you can still have your psychopathic blood lust for murderous weapons in your home...

.. this doesnt apply to all people in the great land of America, but jee's.. you sure can see why the rest of the world assumes your all stupid, fat, ignorant and psychopathic.




This is a reply to something that was in the other thread that was closed and instructed everyone to post in here.

The right to bear arms shall not be INFRINGED... Not the right to bear some type of arms, maybe a pocket knife, shall be allowed under certain circumstances.

BTW, no type of arms are illegal. It is solely illegal to not pay a tax on them to the ATF. If you have an un-registered class III firearm you are arrested for not paying the tax on them, not for owning them, so who's the ignorant one???

Besides even if there were a law on the books stating that a firearm is illegal, it is null and void because the COTUS is the highest law of the land and shall not be infringed is NOT just a suggestion.

Jaden



new topics

top topics



 
42
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join