It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The CNN agenda to intimidate Alex Jones backfired.

Are you sure that was CNN's agenda?

Could it have been to show what a loon Alex Jones is? If so, I think it was pretty successful.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
I didn't see an interview, discussion or debate. What I saw was a well-trained 'choreographer' setting up cue cards, and one after another, like a bull in a china shop, Jones, frothing at the mouth, as typical, careening through them all with about as much class, couth and etiquette as a stereotypical, foul-mouthed redneck at a southern belle's coming out party.

if AJ has even a shred of humility or shame, he should be profusely apologizing to his listener base for his center stage, main ring, antics and nonsensical blatherings here throughout.

iDjit

edit on 1/8/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

I bet the guy holding the cue cards arms got tired from holding the same "loaded question" up for P.M.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
...oh and bragging about making producer Rachel Burstein cry?
What are we, bullies?

Was that your goal goal Alex?

- Lee

Goal: CNN ratings will fall further.
Alex Jones radio show ratings will skyrocket! Alex Jones pushed CNN to the ground and
read them their rights. Then he explained to them HIS rights.

Go ahead and label Alex crazy. It won't work. CNN had a bad day.
Nice try.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

...oh and bragging about making producer Rachel Burstein cry?
What are we, bullies?

Was that your goal goal Alex?

- Lee

Goal: CNN ratings will fall further.
Alex Jones radio show ratings will skyrocket! Alex Jones pushed CNN to the ground and
read them their rights. Then he explained to them HIS rights.

Go ahead and label Alex crazy. It won't work. CNN had a bad day.
Nice try.

It may well sky rocket for a while, but imagine the ratings will be inflated mostly by people laughing and waiting for him to have either an embolism or a heart attack.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

As can be readily seen by the responses on this thread, both sides can claim victory.

But the point that Jones was making and those claiming victory for Morgan seem to be missing is that: Gun advocates are not looking to convince gun control advocates or those who are undecided.

Will they only bark or also bite? Only one way to find out.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I see you are from the UK. Expect Piers Morgan to return there soon.
Our 2nd Amendment is here to stay.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OH DEAR, I guess I wont watch the video, perhaps the ulterior motives were Piers Morgan's, have Alex on the show.

I knew this wouldn't go well.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Suspiria

I see you are from the UK. Expect Piers Morgan to return there soon.
Our 2nd Amendment is here to stay.

No skin off my nose either way...
Think I might just err on the side of caution and leave my red coat at home if I ever care to holiday on your Fair shore though.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Could it have been to show what a loon Alex Jones is? If so, I think it was pretty successful.

Sure it was. But Alex Jones also proved that he is not intimidated by being on a mainstream medium and fail to express his views.

You can dismiss him as a "loon", but remember there are millions who don't and they have guns

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

So to protect your 2nd you will ignore your 1st? He has a right to say what he thinks you don't have to agree with him but who exactly is going to deport him back here? (God please no, God please no).
Oh and If you do manage to get him deported please deport him elsewhere not the UK

edit on 8-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

For the life of me I cannot see how anyone can look at that interview and think Jones did a wonderful job

Alex panders to those who feel threatened or disenfranchised and want to shout at the world about it. In their eyes, he was a success because at least he commanded some momentary attention. Much like a shooter...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Truth: the Alex Jones appearance was a disaster for CNN.
Then they threw him off the set.

Damage Control: Label Alex crazy and then hope for the best.
Too late. Alex Jones is already doing his Victory Lap!
He scorched him.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Alex Jones made a fool of himself. Couldn't answer one question straight. Oh and let's not forget the great white sharks and the chimpanzees..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

So to protect your 2nd you will ignore your 1st? He has a right to say what he thinks you don't have to agree with him but who exactly is going to deport him back here? (God please no, God please no).
Oh and If you do manage to get him deported please deport him elsewhere not the UK

Send him to Australia or Canada. He is a complete failure here in the USA.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Sure it was. But Alex Jones also proved that he is not intimidated by being on a mainstream medium and fail to express his views.

You can dismiss him as a "loon", but remember there are millions who don't and they have guns

Bob Beckel admitted to owning a shotgun. It's just going from bad to worse for the libs.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
And then there is Alex Jones past. Not to long ago with his best bud and guest of his show. Kristopher Sickles he was Pale Horse I believe. And there was a lot of info here on ATS about him and his postings and videos. And quite a few sick videos he made.

www.upi.com...

Accused Hutaree Christian militia members (L to R by row top to bottow) Joshua Clough, 28; Michael Meeks, 40; Thomas Piatek, 46; Kristopher Sickles, 27; David Stone Jr.; David Stone Sr., 44; Tina Stone; Joshua Stone; and Jacob Ward, 33; are seen in this composite of U.S. Marshals handout photographs released on March 30, 2010. The nine were arrested for conspiring to kill police officers and then kill many others during the funerals using home made bombs. UPI/U.S. Marshals Service/POOL Read more: www.upi.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Bob Beckel admitted to owning a shotgun. It's just going from bad to worse for the libs.

Shotguns are generally used for hunting.

They are not assault weapons or have high capacity clips.

There is a difference.

One P. Morgan pointed out at the very beginning.
edit on 1/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i watched the cnn interview again and even like it better the 2nd time

yes i was blown away at how aggresive alex was last nite but man he really nailed it

unless this thing was whole scripted and both are disinfo agents, this was an EPIC interview

piers looked like a fool as much as alex did IMO

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

My point still stands though you want him deported because he has spoken his mind and it differs from your opinion, so do you really believe in your Constitution or do you just love the 2nd bit? and not the first.

PM disagree's with the 2nd, so people go against the first and sign a petition to get him deported because he attacks the constitution so those people are going against the constitution also and should also be deported?
Hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
I didn't see an interview, discussion or debate. What I saw was a well-trained 'choreographer' setting up cue cards, and one after another, like a bull in a china shop, Jones, frothing at the mouth, as typical, careening through them all with about as much class, couth and etiquette as a stereotypical, foul-mouthed redneck at a southern belle's coming out party.

if AJ has even a shred of humility or shame, he should be profusely apologizing to his listener base for his center stage, main ring, antics and nonsensical blatherings here throughout.

Could not agree more,a total set up.
Would be nice if we were just to give them both a gun,lock them in a room and
let them make up their own minds on one another....both clowns,both media
whores.
Please America keep Morgan where he is,we have had to put up with
this balloon here in the UK for way too long!

edit on 8-1-2013 by Elmer_Dinkley because: (no reason given)

it does look KINDA like a set up where maybe the producers flipped..but piers was playing the part of being humble and taking a beating..and alex was ALLOWED or told to just go OFF on tv

thats the thing it could go either way

if ALEX did feeled threatened earlier in the day by mafia, etc..maybe he decided to go ALL IN on the interview and show them this was deadly serious to him

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join