It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Jan 7th 2013: ALEX JONES on Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
youtu.be... this link works for me

Is a late night vid from AJ and his take on what happened in N.Y.

youtu.be...

For some reason when I load a link into the vid:youtube bar the vid box comes up but does not play

edit on 8-1-2013 by 727Sky because: link

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Vid is not working fella

Fixed it for you.
edit on 8-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
LMAO

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by NeoVain

Long Live Alex Jones! Long Live our 2nd Amendment!
For more inspiration go watch the movie Lincoln.
It should get Best Motion Picture at the Academy Awards.

Yeah it was dead good when he was fighting all them Vampires...

edit on 8-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That was one hilarious exchange!

If Alex Jones wanted to convey that the gun-supporters do not believe there is anything to discuss politely about gun control, he made his point very eloquently.

But is it all bark and no bite? We will soon know.

The bill will be passed and become law. If supporters of the legislation, especially Republican representatives, end up paying a significant price for their support to the legislation, we will know gun-supporters are willing to bite. If not, it is all bark and no bite.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Stupid little grinning msm c****, this issue isn't funny. Doing their usual brainwashing denigrating name calling/labeling. I'd like to step outside with that bayotch and stomp her bony arse.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If you guys really think ALex Jones has liberals or pro gun advocates scared with that interview, wake up and join reality. They were laughing their asses off. Saying "Phew, dodged a bullet there"

He had a shot, and blew it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh good, CNN is replaying the segment now.

The only way that segment could be more enjoyable is if he accidentally said 1976 instead of 1776...
edit on 1/8/2013 by NickDC202 because: Added a snarky comment

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I didn't see an interview, discussion or debate. What I saw was a well-trained 'choreographer' setting up cue cards, and one after another, like a bull in a china shop, Jones, frothing at the mouth, as typical, careening through them all with about as much class, couth and etiquette as a stereotypical, foul-mouthed redneck at a southern belle's coming out party.

if AJ has even a shred of humility or shame, he should be profusely apologizing to his listener base for his center stage, main ring, antics and nonsensical blatherings here throughout.

iDjit

edit on 1/8/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
if AJ has even a shred of humility or shame, he should be profusely apologizing to his listener base for his center stage, main ring, antics and nonsensical blatherings here throughout.

Maybe a Mariah Carey-like exhaustion break (from 2001), a Limbaugh-like pill issue or needing to take some time to focus on his family & regroup to come back stronger--- Might one of these things be in his immediate future?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Here is the clip

Well Done Alex ...

the comments and criticisms I read about in this thread must be from another interview .

Could you complainers plz post the relevant interview .

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I didn't see an interview, discussion or debate. What I saw was a well-trained 'choreographer' setting up cue cards, and one after another, like a bull in a china shop, Jones, frothing at the mouth, as typical, careening through them all with about as much class, couth and etiquette as a stereotypical, foul-mouthed redneck at a southern belle's coming out party.

Could not agree more,a total set up.
Would be nice if we were just to give them both a gun,lock them in a room and
let them make up their own minds on one another....both clowns,both media
whores.
Please America keep Morgan where he is,we have had to put up with
this balloon here in the UK for way too long!

edit on 8-1-2013 by Elmer_Dinkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

iDjit

I agree.

He came off as nothing but a vitriol spewing paranoid maniac that shouted the length of his "interview", not even touching on most points he was asked about, instead repeating the same things like a rabid dog.

I didn't much like him before this appearance , and now think even less mof him.

all the while scratching my head over how this guy has so many listeners. Kinda scary if his listeners are like him.

edit on 1/8/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

The CNN Agenda failed. Alex Jones won.
Maybe Peirs Morgan could move to Canada?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
LMAO

What they don't seem to get is that the construct that is Jones IS off his rocker. Morgan didn't get any special rancor. This little Punch and Judy show was specifically constructed to portray gun nuts as...well, nuts.

Did a great job, too. So, the question to be asked is "Did AJ naively walk into this forum, or was he just doing his job?" Forget the guns for a moment...think about the process that played out. Cui bono? Whose interests were served?

Seems to me that Jones blew his cover as an agent provocateur. But it's up to you what you do with that info.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I dont think any of the complainers have spent much time listening to Alex .

He was actually pretty controlled .... really .

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

iDjit

Alex Jones is too busy doing his Victory Lap!

The CNN agenda to intimidate Alex Jones backfired.
Go Alex go !
Long Live the 2nd Amendment!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
He had a shot, and blew it.

For the life of me I cannot see how anyone can look at that interview and think Jones did a wonderful job on debating the issues and bringing the right information to the ignorant masses about the potential disarmament of the American people through nefarious means.

I personally think a lot of people feel passionate about this issue and do want to yell and scream at the establishment that they view as an enemy...and I understand(!)...but you do NOT want someone claiming to represent your cause emulating the most unbridled aspects of that passion on national/international television and getting just about no point across at all.

I feel he just threw any gun advocates and conspiracy theorists ten steps backwards.
You don't rant, scream, mock, jump quickly to multiple topics, and threaten people like a 5 year old to be taken seriously.

Yes I want to scream too, but when given a chance to bring the issues to light on a national/international level you calmly and collectively get your points across and win the public, you don't act like a teenager at their first protest!

In fact, he did such a disservice and looked so completely childish and ridiculous that I'm starting to wonder if ALEX JONES is an agent of the NWO!

A childish and abrasive blowhard to yell and scream so loud he actually keeps the general public from siding with the facts because of his deafening tone.

- Lee

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Raging against the machine is how AJ makes his living, he does it on purpose, and in a paradoxical way, he's really a mouthpiece FOR the very people he's ranting against, by inducing in his followers nothing but rage mixed with apathy and cynicism, which is empowering to the wicked sick pricks at the top. That, in and of itself is an outrage, imho.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
...oh and bragging about making producer Rachel Burstein cry?
What are we, bullies?

Was that your goal goal Alex?

- Lee

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join