It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we have a forum to respect lost members ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

we all pass on, and when i pass i would hope that you guys dont mention me in some drull, sad, gloomy forum, when people walk away from my funeral i hope they say that was the best party ive ever been to, and get a smile on there face. im tired of the negativity that is associated with death, that negativity has ruined more than one persons life, and i think as a society we should start looking at death as a positive(which it is)

but to each there own i guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by cody599

we all pass on, and when i pass i would hope that you guys dont mention me in some drull, sad, gloomy forum, when people walk away from my funeral i hope they say that was the best party ive ever been to, and get a smile on there face. im tired of the negativity that is associated with death, that negativity has ruined more than one persons life, and i think as a society we should start looking at death as a positive(which it is)

but to each there own i guess.

Your assuming it would be sad, it might not be
It is common practice to tell funny stories at wakes is it not?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the input

If there is a mod that wants to take it up and work out the bugs I'd be more than happy to help

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

yes iam assuming, because most of society fear and coddle death, i hope if there was a death forum it wouldnt be filled with gloomy one liners. if it is happy as u say, im all in. as one looks how the majority of society views death(negative), would you honestly expect a happy death forum?
edit on 8-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Iamschist

yes iam assuming, because most of society fear and coddle death, i hope if there was a death forum it wouldnt be filled with gloomy one liners. if it is happy as u say, im all in. as one looks how the majority of society views death(negative), would you honestly expect a happy death forum?
edit on 8-1-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

I would expect people to express themselves about the member, and share what they meant to them. When someone dies most of the people close to that person are saddened, not because of death, because of the parting. Knowing you will not ever see or experience someone again, is sad. Some would celebrate the life that was, and some would need to express their loss. The threads would most likely be like ATS, diverse.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

On november 2011,I had an incident occur that resulted in a long visit
to the ER.I didn't know what was happening and I posted a quick thread
incase I died.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
jiggerj is has passed away!?

Is this true?

Say it isnt so....

Or was that an example of some sort?

EDIT:
OK, he is not...well, that was......
edit on 8-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Guys.. How about we don't announce or hint that fellow members have passed away when we have absolutely no proof of such a thing? I mean really.

Think about how someone will feel when they read this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join