It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World In Denial: Underestimating Japan’s Nuclear Disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Zimmerman describes how living organisms adapted to background levels of radiation in the environment, yet the artificially higher levels of ionizing radiation released from atomic bomb tests, depleted uranium munitions and nuclear power plants is “intense enough to break chemical bonds apart” in the cells of organisms (11; pp. 19 – 20). Zimmerman makes the point that elite decision makers are either foolishly allowing nuclear technologies to be used while not knowing the dangers, or are intentionally spreading radiation in order to cull the world population. Either way their actions are heinous crimes.

Source

The road to self destruction is long, but straight. Tidal energy is not used and would be very suitable for a country like Japan since it's an island, relatively small and surrounded by nothing but tides.

Governments that still support nuclear energy despite all viable alternatives are nothing more but murderous criminals.

Ambitious yes, impossible no

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is a great post as I feel not enough attention is on Fukushima. We are all being poisoned from that single event. The only issue I have with the researcher is that one of the possibilities is that "The Elite" are using Nuke fallout to cull the population. I have a hard time accepting this as anything close to reality.

The "Elite" can be seen everywhere, they go outside, they eat much of the same food and they enjoy traveling. I have seen fantastically wealthy people in the same places as myself. So IMHO if this bit of conjecture were true they would not be going outside and eating food only produced in a closed circuit radiation proof environment.

Sometimes people are just stupid and don't care about what they don't see or feel.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhereIsTheBatman

But what IS the alternative? If global warming is real, what are we to do?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I honestly believe that it is too late to do anything about Fukushima. There is enough radioactive material in the spent fuel pools and the reactor cores that if it completely loses cooling and containment and burns it will make the northern hemisphere uninhabitable for 100 years or more.

I do not think they will be able to get Fukushima under control before another quake brings the rest of it down. They have barely scratched the surface in removing the material out of the spent fuel pools to safe storage. Then you have the reports that the cores of all the reactors at the site have melted down at least partially if not completely. And at least one of those melted down cores is supposed to have already breached containment.

It is things like this that start to explain the massive underground survival bunkers being built all over the world for the elite. The most notable of them is the one built under the new (and unnecessary) Denver airport. Jesse Ventura did a conspiracy theory show on it and presented photographic proof that they were building an under ground bunker with main tunnels capable of driving large trucks through.

top topics

join