It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manager of FPSRussia found murdered

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I've seen 6 or 7 different "news" sites with the "tied to a chair" claim, now most seem to be scrubbed.....

Wikipedia is probably changed now too, and Tweets from his friends have been disappearing as well.

We'll see, I'll look for some later.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Interestingly enough, one of FPSRussia’s recent videos featured him tied to a chair, held hostage and about to be shot.

Even that is rubbish

BRANDON where you get your info from?

Read More...

planet.infowars.com...

Source: BRANDON | Libertyandsuch.com

www.infosalvo.com...

Editor – The “Shot in the back of the head” comment was from a individual on topix who was listening to a scanner. It may very well be wrong, however the police have said that this does appear to be a homicide.

libertyandsuch.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Maybe its a language barrier? Your reply...

I think guy was expert, experts don't shoot self in head by accident, only on purpose, usually with the gun cleaning kit sitting at the table.

Doesn't matter what you think. "Experts" are not immune to accidents. What does a cleaning kit have to do with anything?

Wait, don't answer that. I've waste enough time figuring out your "logic".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow, just wow!!

First, as a relative newby here (longtime lurker though) I must say I’ve never seen so much rumor, conjecture and just plain wrong information in an ATS thread! Some of you should really consider re-reading some of your posts and contemplating how those posts read to a person who can only see your words and not your animated body language. Trust me, some of them look, well, not very bright (and I was being nice). You know who you are.

Second, let’s at least try to put some facts to the story.

Keith Ratliff, owner of FPS Industries (a custom weaponry business) and partner in a popular YouTube site known as FPS Russia was found dead from an apparent gunshot wound along a rural road in Georgia, USA.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He wasn’t tied to a chair. It does appear he died as a result of a single gunshot wound to the head. The death is being investigated as a homicide. There were several firearms found in the vicinity of the shooting.

gawker.com...

The incident apparently took place sometime before last Thursday January 3rd (just under a week ago) when the discovery was allegedly made. Law enforcement responded to a scene along Hays road as a result of a 911 call.

Ratliff’s business, FPS Industries is also located on Hays road.

Incidentally, the acronym FPS stands for ‘First Person Shooter’ as in the popular video games which both Ratliff and his partner were associated with.

edit on 1/8/2013 by Flyingclaydisk because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
[snip]
but if the guy had a level 3 clearance for military weapons, doesnt that mean he was high in military or police at one point?

No, with the right paperwork, fees and documentation anyone can become an FFL Class 3 dealer.

Some common confusion:
An FFL class 3 can sell Title 2 weapons. There is no "class 3" weapon. It's a misnomer caused by hearing Class 3 dealer and Title 2, or NFA restricted, weaponry.

Title 2 Weaponry can be purchased from any Class 3 FFL by means of appropriate Title 2 paperwork, including your $200 tax stamp.

Title 2 weapons cover the virtually everything from suppressors to full automatic rifles and -light- machine guns. There are additional restrictions for heavy machine guns and certain types of explosive ordnance.

Title 3 dealers are -heavily- regulated by the government. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely ignorant.

To me all of this smacks of fear mongering. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are, just keep flooding the media with any story about gun related violence and death to scare people into passing a completely irrational and unconstitutional bill.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Meanwhile the personal opinion of the population is of no actual relevance to what goes on in your government, any more than it does in mine, on any issue. So whats the media campaign about?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tdatreefrog

Originally posted by jssaylor2007
reply to post by OOOOOO

Thats a pretty impressive suicide. Tying yourself up to a chair and shooting yourself in the back of the head.

2nd

hahaha. Well said. I think alot of people skip the description of what happened before commenting.

second

Yes. Many people don't actually read ATS. They're here for the pics and the donuts.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You use cleaning kit so it looks like accident for insurance.
I just found my brother dead, bad day.

All yous have a great one.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by OOOOOO

Maybe its a language barrier? Your reply...

I think guy was expert, experts don't shoot self in head by accident, only on purpose, usually with the gun cleaning kit sitting at the table.

Doesn't matter what you think. "Experts" are not immune to accidents. What does a cleaning kit have to do with anything?

Wait, don't answer that. I've waste enough time figuring out your "logic".
Another thing I would think you could understand, I don't have the numbers, but the number of people who die from empty guns.

This why if you know what you are doing the first thing you do is clear the weapon.
edit on 8-1-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

ok...don't know who brandon is but here's the video he was referencing - not rubbish...video's real

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

maybe a Gun Activist/Rights Conspiracy in the making.

please explain the logic here. woudln't the conspiracy be for him to use an assault weapon to murder 15 other people ?

single deaths don't move the needle (sadly)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

oh cool, im not a gun owner myself (yet maybe ^^) so always good to learn new stuff. just thought i heard the term somewhere from my cousin.

and wow this story was blown waaay the f out........ found on side of road vs tied to chair are two completely different things, hell could have been a hunting accident or the two of them messing around and bam.

the one thing i did find really interesting this morning. i was thinking of this story on my way home from work. and on npr radio. they were talking about guns, so i listened in and they were talking about a law in gorgia dealing with guns in church and what not.. anyone know if he was an advocate for having or not having guns in church? theres more to the law being talked about so maybe he was an advocate for either and someone didnt like what he had to say?

its a long shot i know . but a little more reliable than tied to a chair when he wasnt,lol

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

This why if you know what you are doing the first thing you do is clear the weapon.

Maybe thats what he was doing. Reportedly there were "a lot" of guns found around the body. They haven't said conclusively yet that it was a murder. Despite what the internet thinks.

edit on 8-1-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

This is the topic::::

Manager of FPSRussia found murdered

Please discuss it and not each other.

You are responsible for your own posts.
We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ignoring this reminder will result in further post removals and possible temporary Posting Bans.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Are we so bold as to fight without principle or honor...or truth? Just because? Uninformed...and so we go?

Is that what ATS is? This is certainly not why I came here. I came here to find the truth, crazy as it may be.

Perhaps some of this "conspiracy" might lead to something, but the notion of "deny ignorance" seems lost some times. It does.

Are we informed, or not so much...some times???

edit on 1/8/2013 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Check this out....
www.youtube.com...
Look at the first coment from a week ago. This is his second to last video.
"Just do what they say its getting scary"

Maybe this was a message to the manager?

i think that is a good find right there, need to look in to this a little farther for sure

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
well ok since i have read some off the wall comments on here i figured i would add to them...

ok so in the video where the fpsrussia guy almost gets hit with the shrapnel, may be he is getting back at his manager for putting him in that position for almost lossing his life.

just a random idea

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Here are some strange parts about this entire thing:

Kitty Wandel ‏@Paintball_Kitty
I am alive

twitter.com...

FPSRussia 1 week ago
Just do what they say its getting scary...

www.youtube.com...

Kyle almost gets seriously injured(if not killed) by a explosion:
www.youtube.com...

(3:30 into the video)

Kyle portrays what seems to be the what happened to Keith(if it indeed happened like that)
www.youtube.com...

I am not saying that it is some big conspiracy, but there are some strange events in this whole thing. R.I.P. Keith.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join