It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manager of FPSRussia found murdered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Where was this said? please link it.
edit on 7-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Where?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It was his weapons manager not him that was killed in this fashion but it is weird that it was done like that after this video was put out. I am not going to speculate on this but to say "Things that make you go hhmmm.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Where was this said? please link it.

no link says it..
they are mixing the details

b

coincidences do happen. If a third person is targeted then I'll say it's not coincidental.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

I know, I guess they just read this

Keith Ratliff, the manager of FPS Russia, the 3rd most popular youtube channel was found dead yesterday, tied up to a chair and shot in the back of the head.

Missed out the links and then forgot the rest of the "article"

The radio and media at large isn’t mentioning the exact details

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerMcBacon
reply to post by SubTruth

"2 major guys from the gun industry"? DO you have the mind of a child? This guy shot guns and posted videos to youtube, is that what you think a "Big Guy" in the gun industry does... HAAA HAAAA HAAAA. By your ridiculous logic then the next cat I see playing piano must be the president of PETA right?...

ATS: define ignorance.......

While he may have minced the words to where you could seemingly "jump on him"
His meaning should have been apparent.

. The third largest You Tube channel has hella influence and most certainly has been FELT by the gun INDUSTRY. That isn't debatable. His videos were/will be topics for many groups of people and have/will influence purchasing.

Quit being an ignant arse.

b

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

I know, I guess they just read this

Keith Ratliff, the manager of FPS Russia, the 3rd most popular youtube channel was found dead yesterday, tied up to a chair and shot in the back of the head.

Missed out the links and then forgot the rest of the "article"

The radio and media at large isn’t mentioning the exact details

lol.. I started from the bottom and worked my way up in the links.. odd I know.
But where is the Liberty site sourcing the "tied back of head"?

b

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I admit I over reacted earlier, I've read a few more sources and now I'm not so sure.

Between that and being half asleep you know.

Either way, it seems extremely unlikely this is anything but a "normal" murder, if there is such a thing.

I really feel sorry for the family, and hate to say I hope it is something local and not more nefarious.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO

Originally posted by Juggernog
Never heard of the guy but it sure sounds like a hit of some kind..

Sounds more like suicide to me.
Clearly not hit.

Tied up to a chair with a gunshot wound to the back of the head.

Any mods can ban this guy please?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

A place the sun don't shine I guess, but hey it was said on one site so it must be ran with

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Has anyone put these deaths into context with the Obama hit list and the NDAA as well as all of our calls emails and text messages being intercepted and automatically mined for intelligence data?

These guys might have been talking on the phone, emailing, or texting others and saying something along the lines that they support a second American revolution. If the Obama administration managed to get gun confiscation codified into law this will likely trigger a lot of liberty advocates into action. Both of these recent deaths are of people who could materially, operationally, and tactically contribute to such an effort should it happen.

What if these were indeed the wet work of special forces under the now codified into law anti-terror strategy of the US Gov.

I am not saying this is the case of course this is only conjecture but in this world we now live in these scenarios not only could happen they would be protected under the current laws enacted by this current and previous administrations.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Maybe the scammer he gave info on finally decided to make a move

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by OOOOOO

Originally posted by Juggernog
Never heard of the guy but it sure sounds like a hit of some kind..

Sounds more like suicide to me.
Clearly not hit.

Tied up to a chair with a gunshot wound to the back of the head.

Any mods can ban this guy please?

He may be correct though, that's if you read the thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Check this out....
www.youtube.com...
Look at the first coment from a week ago. This is his second to last video.
"Just do what they say its getting scary"

Maybe this was a message to the manager?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just for anyone interested, FPS Russian does fake his Russian accent. He is a good ole country boy in the real world.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've watched a few of these videos..A bit of entertaining. Shooting, and Blowing up stuff, that I would never be able to shoot, or blow up.

However, I would like to point out something that is happening here in this thread.
Remember the fog of confusion, the day of the Sandy Hook shootings? News agencies scrambling to be first with the details, without reading thoroughly, or checking out sources first.

Can you see a little bit of this going on here, in this thread? We all race to post something, we don't read all the details, we respond with a mismatched response. We rely on what other people said, or what other people said that SOMEONE ELSE said.

Granted, we aren't the press. but seriously who IS the press these days? A famous quote within a media company that I know very well. "Better DONE, than GOOD". Proving it's all about being first, not necessarily correct.

It's become a part of human nature, sad but true.
There's no real direction to point a finger. It IS what it is.

Sorry to derail a little...It just dawned on me that this a a microcosm of recent media events.

I look forward to more interesting posts about this unfortunate event.

:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Yea are you serious, like Infi8nity said read the thread.
Is is kind of obvious if the guy is tied to a chair it most likely is not self inflicted, DA!
I was being sarcastic, like the Mod said you guys need to read before you speak.

Now let's try it again, read thread. and links

Some of you guys need to lay off the fluoride or quite smoking as much of what ever it is.

edit on 7-1-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Just for anyone interested, FPS Russian does fake his Russian accent. He is a good ole country boy in the real world.

Ha! Ha !
Think?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yea, I'm sorry to if I helped to derail this thread.
But back on track, who says ATSers can never solve a case this one is so simple my Grandma could solve this one.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

I seriously hope this is a hoax.There is no such thing as coincidence.This could be a serious escallation in the black ops side of this planned dissarming of America.This will be a very bloody year unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If you go back in the Video the guy did, He says I messed up and borrowed some Money from some thugs to make the Video Game he had in mind.
Did you see what he did to the Video game designer guy, he was a dumb arse, he blow him up.

Now what he's in trouble he's been kidnapped.

He says he's in trouble needs money.

Like some one else said , I'm sure these guys know some hard-core dude's.

So what happens his partner, gets tied up just like in video and they blow his head off.

NOw do you want to pay the MOney you owe us? Yes , Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know some of these Russia Mafia guys, not by choice but , bad news, there is no telling who this guy got tied up with , but like some one else said that weapons license. That alone and the you tube video's would bring some un wanted attention..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join