It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Thread Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey ATS members! What do you have selected as your favorite thread forum on your home screen?

I currently use the Alien & UFO thread forum as my favorite. However, I think I'm going to change it. I have been really bored with the alien topic of late. Maybe its because of all the turmoil in the "real world" that is over-shadowing. There seems to be a lull in the UFO world of late, nothing has really caught my eye. I came to ATS because of alien and UFO conspiracies. Maybe I've absorbed all I can of Roswell and space shuttle mission cameras catching UFOs.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm a fragile earth guy nowadays. Never was into that sort of thing too much until unexplained sky roars and sonic booms caught my attention, and then I stumbled onto the idea that dangerous gases are causing all kinds of strange events in our daily lives, such as weather, noises, animal die-offs, explosions and more. Finding ATS when searching for answers about the booms in Clintonville, WI has led me down a whole other rabbit hole. There's so much information here on ATS and it's taught me how to better research before I make my own haphazard posts, ya know.

My runner-ups are breaking alternative news, political madness and other current events.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Cosmic911
Ancient & Lost Civilizations is my favorite i love learning about the past and whats been uncovered..I like the Alien & UFO Forum but so much of it is just utube videos and rehashing stuff thats been around forever..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Science and technology... general chi chat.

But i do visit religious and origin forums as well.

My ATS Homepage default is "Recent Topics"

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I like those two forums as well, but it seems like with aliens and ufo's there are so many fake ufo video's out there now you just don't know if anything is real anymore. Like you said about You Tube, just too many hoaxed vids out there now.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I currently have 24 forums on myATS favorites page
I come in and scroll down checking each one. The ones I enjoy over all so far the most Rant, Introductions, General Chit Chat, Fragile Earth, Music.

new topics

top topics

join