It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there enough evil Americans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have the sense from some people that I know personally and from many people on this forum that they do not believe that there is any circumstance in which the United States would democide its own people. This is the legitimate reason that the second amendment exists - for the people to defend themselves from tyranny.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

I don't know if its willful ignorance to discount history or egoism to assume that it cannot happen here but I suppose the conspiracy is so large and complex that it is difficult to believe that it is possible. History has shown that it is, that a nation in which people are enjoying liberty, property ownership, gun ownership, art, entertainment, wealth, and a generally positive direction can within a few years have tens of millions of their own people murdered by their government. Not just murdered, but brutality that man should not be capable of. In the Red Terror of 1918 they:

..tied White officers to planks and slowly fed them into furnaces or tanks of boiling water; In Kharkiv, scalpings and hand-flayings were commonplace: the skin was peeled off victims' hands to produce "gloves"; The Voronezh Cheka rolled naked people around in barrels studded internally with nails; victims were crucified or stoned to death at Dnipropetrovsk; the Cheka at Kremenchuk impaled members of the clergy and buried alive rebelling peasants; in Orel, water was poured on naked prisoners bound in the winter streets until they became living ice statues; in Kiev, Chinese Cheka detachments placed rats in iron tubes sealed at one end with wire netting and the other placed against the body of a prisoner, with the tubes being heated until the rats gnawed through the victim's body in an effort to escape.

..."it became a common practice to take a husband hostage and wait for his wife to come and purchase his life with her body"....the Cheka in Kislovodsk, "for lack of a better idea," killed all the patients in the hospital...Gellately adds that Communist leaders "sought to justify their ethnic-based massacres by incorporating them into the rubric of the 'class struggle'".

Members of the clergy were subjected to particularly brutal abuse. According to documents cited by the late Alexander Yakovlev, then head of the Presidential Committee for the Rehabilitation of Victims of Political Repression, priests, monks and nuns were crucified, thrown into cauldrons of boiling tar, scalped, strangled, given Communion with melted lead and drowned in holes in the ice.[29] An estimated 3,000 were put to death in 1918 alone.

In the Red Terror, the agents of the government killed for the fun of it - finding more and more inventive means of cruelty and depravity.

The people that financed and planned this were educated in the United States and many of the agents of the executions were trained in the United States. How it started and who was involved is not actually of consequence because it did happen and to a people that were well off until the conspirators began their program to bring about class warfare.

To believe that the organization behind this disappeared from the face of the Earth is naive. They still exist, they still operate, and they've learned from each one of these take overs that they have done. The Red Terror, the executions in China, and in other parts of the world are clear evidence that human life is of no consequence to them. Whether you are left or right or center, to them, you are rag to be used and discarded.

The question you need to ask yourself is, are people like this still alive? I would submit to you that they are. That they do what they can get away with and if unchained by societal norms and given the power they'll be even more cruel than the Cheka in the Red Terror. A few of these people are well known and their blind hatred of their opposition is public and apparent. The are only constrained in what they can accomplish toward that hatred at the moment.

Are there enough evil Americans to accomplish a repeat of the mass executions of the past century? Yes, there are. At the beginning of the Russian Revolution there were 8,400 Bolsheviks and as they created chaos the number grew quickly. They would reward cruelty and violence such that if you were a normal person you would escape. If you enjoyed the violence and cruelty you would remain and be promoted.

They took over and printed dozens of papers such that there was one common message promoted to the general masses and they used those papers as a weapon to strike out at enemies. They assassinated whomever gave them resistance and so when the revolution happened, the resistance was non-existent. In power they then unleashed hell upon the people. First they went after the former-military. Next, they went after local police. Then, they went after intellectuals, then business owners, and finally the people. They used the 99% to kill the 1%, the 85% to kill to the 15%, the 60% to kill the 40% and then once impoverished, disarmed, and dislocated they could use 10% to kill the other 90%.

The point of this is that they won't declare war against us. You won't see it coming. Everything will seem normal and acceptable until it is too late. The majority can be impoverished through economic warfare (Walmart, Chinese imports, Bank consolidation, loan restrictions, inflation) in order to raise up a 'revolutionary class' to be aimed and fired upon their enemies. They will take over politically, disarm and displace the military, and then kill the final holdouts. When those killings start (if we are even aware - suicides have now outpaced battle deaths in the military) they'll then come after local law enforcement using their new federal police state populated with the worst of the worst of their resistance uprising. Then we are at their will.

I would say, if you are in a solid blue state you should consider escaping now. Your local officials will not protect you. I am not saying they will come after you but there is a point coming where locals realize that the laws they've been adopting to restrict food production and building under the guise of environmentalism, beautification, and taxation are part of the control-grid to isolate individuals when the take over happens and those in the north and west are not going to reverse course but I think many in the south and mid-west will if given the chance.

We are already occupied by bureaucrats. The more illegitimate ones will end up being promoted and given authority. They have enough to start a take over but 10,000 bureaucrats cannot stand up to 55,000,000 gun owners even if only 10% would resist. The second amendment MUST fall before the Blue Terror can start. You people in the military will be the first casualties of their democide, you police officers would be next, followed by non-productive intellectuals (professors, perpetual students), then the business owners, and finally everyone else not participating in the murders. Be wary of the class warfare. The true villains, all billionaires, will sit offshore and profit off our destruction and continue to do so until they've looted all of the United States' wealth.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
but if they kill off all the military and LEO types, who would they use to enforce their agenda? surely you can't be suggesting that the politicians would be willing to get out there and get their hands dirty, right? any regime needs an enforcement arm, so if you're putting forward the idea that the regime would kill off its entire enforcement arm...i'm not following your logic.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think the logic is this:

It is naive to think that tyranny cannot take hold anywhere. That civilized people of any
country or culture cannot become savage animals, intent on imposing their will upon
others if given the power to do so and the opportunity.

Power corrupts...absolute power corrupts absolutely

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Yes some humans are capable of doing the most gruesome acts,unseen by any other species in the world.History has thought us how ruthlessly violent individuals can be under certain circumstances....But at the same time,there were always loving caring good intentioned people to out weigh the evil ones...Evil has been,is and always going to be a part of humanity,but fortunately they always underestimate the power of the good and their kingdom don't last forever....And hopefully a day would come that there will be no Evil,,or is that to much to ask?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
and my point is that without any power to impose, where is the imposition? if the "strong arm" is eliminated, nothing can be imposed on anybody. the military frequently says "we don't make foreign policy, we enforce it.' so if you eliminated all the people charged with enforcing the government's will, how does that will get imposed on anybody?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamrock6
but if they kill off all the military and LEO types, who would they use to enforce their agenda? surely you can't be suggesting that the politicians would be willing to get out there and get their hands dirty, right? any regime needs an enforcement arm, so if you're putting forward the idea that the regime would kill off its entire enforcement arm...i'm not following your logic.

I am not suggesting - this is historical precedent. The military is weakened politically via the rogue legislature. In Rome, they sent them overseas to get them out of influence. They are ordered to break the law. Those that resist are then reassigned and then murdered. Those that agree are promoted. They use those that will go along and diminish those that won't. They also build up their own party military. In Russia the military were the Cossacks and they were replaced with the Bolshevik Cheka. This is why warning bells went off in 2007 when Obama called for a civilian military force as well funded and well armed as the current military.

The police are just killed and replaced with central authority.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
Yes some humans are capable of doing the most gruesome acts,unseen by any other species in the world.History has thought us how ruthlessly violent individuals can be under certain circumstances....But at the same time,there were always loving caring good intentioned people to out weigh the evil ones...Evil has been,is and always going to be a part of humanity,but fortunately they always underestimate the power of the good and their kingdom don't last forever....And hopefully a day would come that there will be no Evil,,or is that to much to ask?

I agree so long as you don't intend to say that good thought outweighs evil deeds? You have to prepare yourself because this evil can appear at any moment and with physical violence. Your well-intentioned thoughts won't stop it only your well-intentioned deeds.

I think this is part of the problem. People believe it cannot happen. When it starts happening they won't believe the reports, when it happens to them they won't believe it is.

You have to prepare yourself and be ready WHEN IT STARTS because a year or two in to it will be too late.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
so who's going to kill off the military and the LEOs? it was a good bit different back in the days of Rome. sending the legions to Gaul required weeks and months of travel. today's military can make to "Gaul" and back in less than a day. I'm really just looking for you to explain how it is the entire military complex and LEO complex of the country could be wiped out before any sort of reaction could be mounted. if some sort of "force" showed up outside Ft. Riley in Kansas, I really can't see an entire infantry division just saying 'oh, you're here to wipe us out to further your NWO agenda? well, okay then, i guess so.' I would've been far more likely to buy into your story had you said something about an indoctrination period or something along those lines. but to suggest that the government's answer is to somehow build up a policy enforcement arm bigger and better than the one already in place, and then wipe it out, is absurd.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

and my point is that without any power to impose, where is the imposition? if the "strong arm" is eliminated, nothing can be imposed on anybody. the military frequently says "we don't make foreign policy, we enforce it.' so if you eliminated all the people charged with enforcing the government's will, how does that will get imposed on anybody?

"The All-Russian Emergency Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage" - A new group - an internal one to combat resistance (aka the old military) which were demonized as exploiters (class warfare) of the people.

"You either joined with those doing the killing, or you were killed." The military (men of honor) are replaced by cowards (men of expedience). As part of all of this they (the government) requires control of movement, power, and food. With those they can force men in between a rock and hard place. Die of starvation or do what you are told.

The Bolsheviks also released all of the prisoners - murderers and rapists to bolster their numbers. Of course, it was in the guise of releasing those falsely imprisoned by the previous regime.

You might be underestimating how few people it takes to murder millions. If you assume you are going to a place to work then you don't resist the travel, when you arrive and are told to form a line going in to a building you don't resist because a few people nearby have guns, when you get in to the tunnel you don't run when you hear the gun shots up ahead because there is no where to run, when you enter the room and they tell you to stand by the wall which has the blood stains from those before you, you don't resist because you've consigned to your fate. Again

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

so who's going to kill off the military and the LEOs? it was a good bit different back in the days of Rome. sending the legions to Gaul required weeks and months of travel. today's military can make to "Gaul" and back in less than a day. I'm really just looking for you to explain how it is the entire military complex and LEO complex of the country could be wiped out before any sort of reaction could be mounted. if some sort of "force" showed up outside Ft. Riley in Kansas, I really can't see an entire infantry division just saying 'oh, you're here to wipe us out to further your NWO agenda? well, okay then, i guess so.' I would've been far more likely to buy into your story had you said something about an indoctrination period or something along those lines. but to suggest that the government's answer is to somehow build up a policy enforcement arm bigger and better than the one already in place, and then wipe it out, is absurd.

1) You filter out those that would resist from the ranks of the military via attrition / suicide.

2) You staff the military with the ranks of those you would do anything to remain fed via pyschological testing.

3) You make it law that no one with a high IQ can be a police officer.

4) You do the same sort of attrition at police departments focusing on high population centers.

5) You stage mass shootings.

6) You pass egregious gun control laws.

7) You stage mass shootings.

8) You pass even more egregious gun control laws.

9) You control the supply of materials and food.

10) You outlaw local production of food for environmental and health reasons.

11) You build a federal police force staffed with low IQ deviants that do whatever their told and enjoy doing it.

12) Start the revolution.

I'm not saying there won't be resistance. There will be a lot in this country, which is why we still have some semblance of freedom and why most of the rest of world isn't being liquidated.

The moment the United States is removed from the world - although we create a lot of problems, those of us that protect liberty are the only things holding back the death squads from murdering BILLIONS. The rest of the world are just sitting on death row waiting for judgement. We're still evading capture for the moment.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I would've been far more likely to buy into your story had you said something about an indoctrination period or something along those lines. but to suggest that the government's answer is to somehow build up a policy enforcement arm bigger and better than the one already in place, and then wipe it out, is absurd.

Seriously guy, you need to crack open a history book. My story is historical fact and proves my point. You don't believe it can happen here even though its happened in countries not unlike our own where the people had personal property, firearms, and a strong military.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The people of our nation could give a # less about their neighbors as long they get to watch the new American Idol Friday night. They care more about the latest celebrity to get pregnant than who is running our country.

Our country is filled with mindless, careless, cowardly, fools. Only reason I still have hope is because there are so many people who still give a #. Yet most still believe the Taliban is going to try to take over America.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

seriously guy, it's not a matter of believing or not believing. its asking you to prove your statement and explain it. listing 'stage mass shootings' over and over again isn't proof. your historical fact about sending the military away was from Roman times, when armies might make it 30 miles in a 24 hour period. our military can make it anywhere on the globe in 24 hours. our military is referred to as both men of honor and people too dumb to notice they're being hearded to an execution chamber in the same post. you can't have it both ways.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

seriously guy, it's not a matter of believing or not believing. its asking you to prove your statement and explain it. listing 'stage mass shootings' over and over again isn't proof. your historical fact about sending the military away was from Roman times, when armies might make it 30 miles in a 24 hour period. our military can make it anywhere on the globe in 24 hours. our military is referred to as both men of honor and people too dumb to notice they're being hearded to an execution chamber in the same post. you can't have it both ways.

I gave you the Roman example to give you an idea of how old the tactic is. The whole story was about the Red Terror in 1917-1924.

I don't have to prove anything to you, you've already proven my point. You don't think it can happen so when it does you'll do nothing.

[edit]
I shouldn't say you'll do nothing. That presumes that you don't agree with the communist plan.
edit on 1/7/2013 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Most people have a pressure point limit which when surpassed they will react against the oppressor,regardless of the consequences ...I think if things continue to happen as they are right now,pretty soon a lot of people all around the world will reach to that point,and then the whole hell breaks open.

new topics

top topics

join