It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I was little, I saw this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi

When I was little, I saw a UFO. Well at least is looked like one. I wasn't all the way dark and it kinda looked like a space shuttle. But without the fuel tanks.

Anyway I think it was a UFO. I dont know.

See Ya

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That's what makes it so great - you don't know what you saw and you'll spend the rest of your life thinking about it.

I think most of us have similar stories from our youth. What did we see - was it a spaceship/plane or meteor - did anyone else see it? Those early experiences are what drive us even today to watch the skies. Even as an adult I still catch myself looking up and wanting to know for sure if what I saw was from outerspace.

Thanks for sharing yours.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
is right but I think when you see one your gut will tell you, this is usually when people start to wonder did I see what I think I just saw or was it a meteor. Actually even when I see one going about there business I feel pride it even amazes me to this day.
Keep watching the skies.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This reminds me of a time when i was about 7 or 8 years old and i saw a strange looking thing fly through the sky. It went very fast and then it just stopped and went in the opposite direction untill it was out of my range of view. I have always thought that it was a UFo of some sort because it made no noise, but i cant seem to prove it.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
When I was 9 years old... and living in New Hampshire (near Exeter-famous for UFO's).. My father and I were coming back from a Bruins Hockey Game. About 5 miles from our house on a road in the boonies in New Hampshire we came to a 4 way stop sign... there were 3 other cars stopped and not moving... Looking up into the air we saw a disc shaped object that was hovering about 500 yards up in the air. It stayed stationary for about 5 minutes just moving about perhaps half a mile very slowly.. then out of the blue it just vanished in what I can only describe as a light trail (straight up into the night) and was gone.

Pease AFB was close by and I had seen plenty of military aircarft.. this was most certainly not one of those.. I would hate to even guess the speed it needed to arrive at to produce a light trail like what I mentioned.

I havent ever seen anything in my entire life that changed my perception of the world and the universe that occured to me when I saw what I did that night.. As Joe Satriani did in his song.. what I saw was NOT OF THIS EARTH. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind. I am not saying I am the worlds smartest person but I am smart enough to know that what I saw was real and that there could be no explaination of what it could have been..

Anyhow.. Just a thought

GArnold

top topics

join