It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow truth seekers! I wanted to do this so many times for so long, and finally HERE I AM! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hello ladies and gentlemen and possibly "it's" (if you are from another planet somewhere reading this
).
I have been spending hours daily here on ATS for over a year now, yet never got to register, even though I wanted to show the world a lot of topics that bothered or entertained me.. And finally I couldn't resist.. So here I am posting my first post!

My real name is Paul, I am 24 years of age, born and raised in Tallinn, Estonia and for the past 4 years living in London, UK... My first language is Russian if any of you can speak it as well please tell me, as I would love to meet someone from my ends who is interested in the stuff we read on here!

I have read about 50 books in the last year on the subjects of UFO's, goverment conspiracies, conspiracies in general, the secret goverment organizations, the TRUE history of our planet and the human kind and of course The Illuminati
. To say things short... At least a half of the topics that are discussed here for me is a fact, when some people would argue or call BS, I choose to be calm and let them deny or try to prove otherwise as much as they want, but it won't bother me one bit, as I have learned through my own experiences of trying to open the eyes of the people around me. Some people choose to listen and end up thanking me later and some choose to continue to live in their bubble of lies, just like "They" want us to...

Anyway... I'm happy to be here, I LOVE this place, remember my nickname as you will surely see some interesting threads coming from me in the near future, once I pass my first 20 posts... Thank You for reading this and have a nice day!

-------

For here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead...
-Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) Third president of the United States.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well, it's about time.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
sorry, double post.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker88

HI!

Welcome to ATS Paul and glad you finally decided to join.

Why lurk for so long and not join??

What made you join today?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Hey there TheTruthSeeker88, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the rest of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in other forums around ATS and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links..

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Frequently Asked Questions..

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

RA,
Forum Moderator.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hello!

Thank You,
I used to be quite paranoid about people tracking me but I just couldn't resist to join ATS anymore, as I have loads of stuff to show people on here... I want to share the documentaries I have recently watched mostly...

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread915355/pg1]The topic that made me register today

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Oh Ok.... Yeah, I read that thread as well. I even watched some oh his speech last night before I got bored and had to go to sleepy town.

I look forward to reading and contributing to your threads!

Peace!

Jenn

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hi Truthseeker and welcome to ATS! Glad you finally decided to join! I am looking forward to hearing about some great documentaries that you have found and your thoughts on them!

Estonia- very cool! Anytime that place i mentioned it takes my mind straight to Pauly Shore and Brenden Fraser. I don't know how you feel about that, but I believe that it is the stuff that legends are made of!

~OkieDokie

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It is about time, we've saved your supper, just let me pop it in the HARRP array and warm it up a bit

edit on 7-1-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i think you would probably the 5th or 6th person with the truth seeker username i have seen.

Welcome!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the site I cannot wait to see what new posts from your area on ufo's you've uncovered. There so much blanketed information that never reaches us. God speed and good luck on your first post.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Mello because: called ats thread on accident

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi. Welcome to the World of answers. Answered by the humans that created the questions.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hey, um New here and can't post but I had to show this to someone.

I'm in the UK, in Newark Nottinghamshire and on the 17/01/2013 I was at work and saw strange things happening In the sky. Lights forming shapes, fhazing in and out in different locations. They were rotating in a triangle formation at onr point quite low in the sky but far away. Anyway, I got my camera out and waited for a while for them to return and surpruze they didn't for about an hour just waiting looking up. Then I put the camera down and walked off to do something and within 2 minutes they reappeared again just a few more of them. I pulled my phone out and grabbed a video of the whole thing. 90 seconds long. Instantly uploaded it to YouTube - search (LAMMA show ufo - 17/01/2013).
I'm just looking for some answers to this and I follow this site regularly just never signed up and therefor can't post. Do you have any kind of idea what this is?
Or can you point it in the right direction of somebody who can.

Thanks for this.

top topics

join