It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am prsfan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hello, I am prsfan. I have been posting on internet forums of all kinds for over 10 years now. UFO inquiry and information is what brought me to this site in the first place, where I became highly educated in the art of hoaxing; that is, learning to identify hoaxes and increase my skepticism on the matter. I've been coming here ever since with a high interest in reading these forums. I knew it was only a matter of time before I created an account and began contributing. Although there are idiots abroad all over the internet, I am impressed with the aura I get from this place and am happy to now be a part of this community. I'd definitely consider this site one of the premier forum sites on all the web. Thank you all for allowing me this opportunity to join in on all the debate and action - it is an honor.

Regards,

prsfan

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS prsfan...hope you find what you are looking for.

I can tell you that I have been on ATS for quite some time...and I'm sure you will find lots of interesting reads on here.

btw...have seen two daytime sightings in my life....not sure if they are aliens but UFO's are real.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

Have fun and follow the rules and I'm sure you will fit right in

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Does the prs stand for Paul Reed Smith?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

I was wondering the same thing!

Welcome aboard, prsfan!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

Originally posted by Hawking

I was wondering the same thing!

Welcome aboard, prsfan!

That's what drew me into this thread as well.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
haha! lot of guitar players here I guess. I thought the same thing. Love PRS guitars! Probably Paranormal Research Society though lol.

Either way... Welcome!
edit on 7-1-2013 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join