It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect storm brewing for gun control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Colo. prosecutors to outline 'Batman' theater shooting case

This will be playing out in the news just as Congress and our illustrious president are making their big push for taking guns away from the citizenry. It's the perfect storm - the Sandy of gun control! Just a coincidence?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I really hope this is a public trial with public gaining access to the evidence.

Federal authorities have said Holmes entered the theater with a ticket and is believed to have propped open a door, slipped out to his car and returned with his weapons. Police arrested him outside the theater shortly after the shootings ended.

I would like to see the video of this.

Also i want to see the transcripts of that notebook he sent to his teacher. Maybe now we will find out the truth to this whole thing.

Did he walk in with someone else?
Use cash or credit card to pay for the ticket....if so i want to see past bank records.
I want to know where he bought the guns from, receipts, or store names.
And the list just goes on with unanswered questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
I really hope this is a public trial with public gaining access to the evidence.

Federal authorities have said Holmes entered the theater with a ticket and is believed to have propped open a door, slipped out to his car and returned with his weapons. Police arrested him outside the theater shortly after the shootings ended.

Also i want to see the transcripts of that notebook he sent to his teacher. Maybe now we will find out the truth to this whole thing.

Use cash or credit card to pay for the ticket....if so i want to see past bank records.

Those questions will never be answered. The videos will be lost or worse, editted over to make their story work.

This will either get swept under the rug, or will be front page news until he gets the chair. It all depends how much they can use this story to further their agenda.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626

Originally posted by scottromansky

Those questions will never be answered. The videos will be lost or worse, editted over to make their story work.

This will either get swept under the rug, or will be front page news until he gets the chair. It all depends how much they can use this story to further their agenda.

I think you're right that we will never see any video of this event nor video of this guy entering the theater even through the front door. This event will obviously piggyback the SH shooting and be used to disarm American citizens. It's all been planned to work this way. Just look at the timing of everything.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Another school shooting trial delayed today...

Chardon HS Shooter Trial Postponed

Not nearly as high profile, but the same premise...

Intentional or coincidence? You decide.

To me, it looks like someone's getting their ducks in a row.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Another school shooting trial delayed today...

Chardon HS Shooter Trial Postponed

Not nearly as high profile, but the same premise...

Intentional or coincidence? You decide.

To me, it looks like someone's getting their ducks in a row.

Yes and we now also know why this guy didn't off himself or get taken out by the cops. They need this trial in the news and at the top of the headlines while they're legislating our guns away. We are so manipulated and so screwed.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

They did show video of him entering the theatre and scanning his ticket today. I don't know if there is video from outside around the back of the theatre. He bought his ticket online July 8th, 12 days before the shooting.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Bilk22

They did show video of him entering the theatre and scanning his ticket today. I don't know if there is video from outside around the back of the theatre. He bought his ticket online July 8th, 12 days before the shooting.

I just heard that on the news tonight. Was it broadcast or just those in the courtroom saw it?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Just those in the courtroom. Here is another thread with links throughout Link

top topics

join