It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image hosting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well boomspeed.com has disabled my account for remote linking, lol i didn't know that was against their TOS, they seemed to crack down on this, image can't have more than 50 hits in 24 hours either, so I bet a lot of people that used it lost their account, I was just wondering if anyone knows of a service I could use? or should I get another account and make them .txt files or use geocitites and do that?

hmm I'll have to find my pictures again heheh

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I use villagephotos, they seem to be pretty reliable, but they limit you to 20 photos.

Here's the LINK

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thanks, I'll have to upload all my MS Paint masterpieces again too lol

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have some space on my web servers. I might be able to put a couple of them on there for you. u2u me if you're interested

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I was a victim also of the boomspeed sweep. They have forums there and I skimmed throught them and they said that they were disabling all accounts that were remote linking, the only exception was they allow remote linking for ebay.

I wish they gave a warning, now those pics are lost, I deleted most of them from my hard drive. Oh well, guess I'll try one of the others suggested in this thread.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
sony's www.imagestation.com... is another service that allows the hotlinking of images... but they also compress the files so animated images won't be very animated.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
it is also said that you can hotlink images from hometown.aol.com... and mywebpage.netscape.com... using your aol/aim screen names.

top topics

join