It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pineal gland question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey ats, recently I've been meditating alot and aswell being able to vibrate my pineal gland throughout the day. Last night when i was meditating and my pineal gland was vibrating, it started to feel like there were two cords on each side of my head connecting to my temple or eyes, and it was like they were muscles and i was activating
Them or something. To any experts, is this anything to be concerned about or is this something positive.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by liam8126

its normal.

carry on.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by liam8126
Hey ats, recently I've been meditating alot and aswell being able to vibrate my pineal gland throughout the day. Last night when i was meditating and my pineal gland was vibrating, it started to feel like there were two cords on each side of my head connecting to my temple or eyes, and it was like they were muscles and i was activating
Them or something. To any experts, is this anything to be concerned about or is this something positive.

very well done friend. u have got to reach a decent level of focus to feel that. it must connect with the kundalini which is also 2 wobbly cords going up the spine at the back of the head at the base of the skull.

keep going.. channel more chakra.. relax deeper.. maintain awareness.

msg me to keep in contact if u like and ill guide u. i know what uve done cuz obviously.. u wont find this in a book anywhere

also.. u can initiate urself by visitting my profile and checking out my posts. i have made claim to being the world's foremost expert on metaphysics.. a claim i am looking forward to have someone challenge.. even some indian gurus have failed to demonstrate they are practitioners and anything more than scholars to my level.

hope u like my C.V. lol
edit on 7-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by liam8126

You have Amygdala in the locations where you were experiencing the sensation. Your focus may be "activating" those areas as well.

I've experimented with "tickling" my amygdala. It is quite strange, but no doubt what you may be feeling, perhaps inadvertently, but great nonetheless. It takes some extreme concentration.

Link

Try it out. If its the same sensation, you're onto something.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

some info there......

top topics

join