It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interdimensional Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hello,

On the way home from Middletown Ny, (we were shooting a movie) I first saw a light beam shoot from the right of the sky to the front of my car for about a second in the far distance then shot up into the sky in a blink of an eye and was out of sight. I woke an actor friend of mine who had fallen asleep during the long ride back. I told him what I had seen and he said "Well, this isn't the first time something like this has happened while I fell asleep and was with a friend, I think they are following me". This actor friend of mine claims to have seen ships and beings many times and has portfolios filled with pictures.

Before I go any further into the story, I would like to say that:

1. I do not do any drugs.
2. I am not a liar, as I was taught at a very young age that a liar is as bad as a thief.
3. This is the first time anything like this has happened to me.
4. I have no desire to reply to offensive comments.
5. I am not posting this for attention, I am posting this to see if anyone else has seen something like this.

So, here is the story:

I was sitting on my bed (around 11:50 pm) last night finishing my meditation session I've been doing for years now. Never once have I seen anything out of the ordinary while meditating (yes it is common that I open my eyes during my meditation). As I looked out my window two bright yellow lights appeared in the trees two houses up from me in one of my neighbors' yards. The one to the left of me was slightly lower than the one to the right. Inside these bright glowing yellow lights were two white/grey creatures with large black eyes that met very close towards the bottom of the eyes (it almost looked like they had sunglasses on). The one on the right was much smaller and had these small circular red (almost like contact lenses) bright lights inside of the dark black eyes. I was only able to see about from the nose up of the creatures.
The creature to the left's head was much bigger but only seemed to wobble like a bobble head. He didn't pay much interest in me, It was the one to the right that kept staring at me. As I stared at the one on the right; into these red lights, my vision went completely black until I looked away. After looking away a few times so I can continue to analyze these creatures, eventually they faded away.

Thanks for listening

edit on 7-1-2013 by MattyGable because: spelling

edit on 7-1-2013 by MattyGable because: spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
My theory is.......they are telepathic creatures with advanced brain function. When you meditate you can eventually get to a state where the telepathy and whatever else.....psychic, medium, so on, is possible. Being that you are gettting good at the art of meditation, you were either heard or they felt a new presence. kinda like figuring out who is talking in the dark. You would know who is talking because each voice you hear is unique. so they came to see who new voice or presence is. Not mocking, its just a theory for you to consider. have a nice day. flag

edit on 7-1-2013 by mactheaxe because: added.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MattyGable

Welcome. This is for introductions only about yourself. No topics, questions, stories yet. Make 20 reply-posts to any threads on-site you see...and then you can make a 1st thread like this.

Read the T & C's of ATS as its a private forum.

The Moderators will be right up probably behind me to reaffirm the rules.

Welcome again!

Hurry and get 20 posts up because this sounds like a great start for discussion!!!

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Welcome!

top topics

join