It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lay Down Your Life For Mine 1 John 3:16.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Yeah. I took out the request for proof because I realized it was in the ATS skunkworks section. It's the section where you can come in and make stuff up without ever being required to show evidence that your claims are true, now it all makes sense.

I'm MC Hammer. Don't ask, just believe.
edit on 7-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Synonyms - not following, nutty, off the wall, preposterous, screwy, self-contradictory,

Yeah, pretty much sums this one up. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Yeah. I took out the request for proof because I realized it was in the ATS skunkworks section. It's the section where you can come in and make stuff up without ever being required to show evidence that your claims are true, now it all makes sense.

I'm MC Hammer. Don't ask, just believe.
edit on 7-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

Oh, good show. I hadn't even given that one thought. Cheers forgetmenot.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As you had qouted from our Messiah's disciple John, whom was acknowledged by the rest as the one who had proven more maturity than the rest, the insignicant nobody me will give you the benefit of doubt, regardless whomever had trolled or cast aspersions on your good self.

I will do as you as you say, and had long done it before you were probably born, but all that I asked in return is that you do what you preached, that is to lay down YOUR life AS WELL for others, as I will lay down mine for innocents and nation.

Cheers! :-)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Christ, I believe, was a level of consciousness attained. Buddha, a lot of "Prophets" have the same characteristics like peaceful and caring about the well being for others. They walked around only caring for everyone. Not one person, like youre asking people to do. Lay down their life for you may have misconstrued a little bit, maybe Look at the world like you are the world.
I agree. All of those songs are good.
What about Simon and Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson or The Cave - Mumford and Sons?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

"Lay Down Your Life"

Thanks OP for reminding us that this life is NOT what it appears to be...

Misty Edwards talks about how the key to stepping into the power of God is laying down our life:

"There is a passion living inside of the human soul. I think its even unique in this generation. We want something to live for, to fight for, something to die for. This is it… lay down your life, lay down your life, lay down your life, and you will enter into such a divine romance, you will enter into the power of God like you have not known."

"But only when He can trust you. When He can trust you is when you are walking in true humility. When we are walking as He walked in this life, not of this world. My heart is set on a pilgrimage. Not clinging to things, not grasping after the wind, not of this world. Walking steadfast day by day by day, abiding in love doing what He has commanded. Living an expression of His heart in this age."

"You are not of this world. You are going to die in about 50 years, for real, maybe sooner at best. Life is a vapor. You are going to die, sooner then you think. You are going to face the uncreated One, in your barrenness, in your raw self, you are going to face the uncreated One."

"Set your heart on a pilgrimage to be great in eternity. You are going to be there in just a moment, you are going to be there in just a moment. And what you have done in love and service is what is going to stand in that day."

Eternity Speaking /////// Eternity - YouTube ////// MP3

This is how to be ready for eternity:

“Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” Jesus

What REALLY happens when a person is born again?

How One Is Saved

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Of course your going to get flamed here, you called yourself a Rockstar in big caps, that screams ego. Lol

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Say what?

Let me see if I understand you....

You tell the truth.

You want your friends to lay down their life for you.

You are a ROCKSTAR (like, Bon Jovi??).

You have spoken words of songs before they were written?

You have spoken on the radio, so does that mean you are a DJ?

Yep like Bon Jovi. I cameoed in one of his songs but only in the chorus. I spoke the words to the chorus over radio talkback air before the song "Have a nice day" was written... "If the world gets in my way, I say, Have a nice day" that's the only lyrics that I have in that song.

I'm not a DJ as such. The radio phone calls were a base for many songs. My words have simply been chopped up and rearranged and included as lyrics. Sometimes I was just speaking sometimes I was singing sometimes I was yelling sometimes a little beatboxing. I wasn't playing any music while talking to the radio station.

You pretty much have everything correct except i'm not a DJ.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Your're mentioning Simon and Garfunkel made the lyric to The Boxer start in my head. And that too seems so applicable here.
Thanks for the throwback Mythfury, Kinda puts this whole conversation into perspective.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Oh goodness! This thread is a gem! The greatest part about it is that you seem to really believe what you are saying.

None of the artists you've listed used any of your ideas or lyrics from "radio talkback", which, I am sorry to say, makes you delusional.

And your terminology is priceless! You "asked" these artists to use your words. Ha! You mean you telepathically communicated with their subconscious minds... that IS what you are saying, right?

As much as I love the scripture, and particularly the verse of John 3:16 which you referenced in your OP, I do not particularly like your jive.

But you are right about one thing. You ARE a ROCKSTAR! (In my book, at least)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well I volunteered and served (to lay down my life) and the bad guys missed! So I'm gonna get some more Blue bell Ice cream and thats a fact!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I must really be missing something here because it amazes me that Leeda got any stars and flags for this one.

This whole thread is way over the top in that Leeda is trying to elevate him or herself by making outlandish statements and tying it in with some biblical scripture. I can believe that the lyrics Leeda offered to the airwaves via a radio talk show could be "stolen" and used in mainstream pop recordings, but in this case a fool and their lyrics are soon parted. Regardless of the fact I can believe that part of Leeda's story, I can only come to the conclusion that Leeda is experiencing paranoid delusions.

Stop calling the radio station before they put a restraining order on you. I hope you have friends and relatives that will help you and come to visit when you end up in a psych ward. Seriously, you need help. If your on meds, you might need a script change to even out your brain chemistry.

I'm not trying to be mean, but you have some big problems and obsessing about this is making your problems worse.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If Leeda's personal website doesn't convince anyone posting in this thread that Leeda's off his rocker, I don't know what will.

www.darcylee.com...

Here is a little taste of what you'll find there.

"All I want is a copy of my phone call. That's all i'm saying. I'm living it. It's painful. Why can't I have a copy. WHY!! A copy of my phone call for general internet release. Thank you for listening if you got this far. As always leave a comment and donate some cash money if you can."

"Here on this blog you can find ramblings and stuff which I pretty much want to delete but i'm leaving them up. No-one reads them or anything anyway. Basically some ramblings but trying to make money though. Please Donate to me if you can, I'm not really begging just enterprising. It's a real hard life. Really. Yes. I need money. Please give me your money for free for doing nothing not even being humourous or entertaining. I need money. I'm From Wairarapa New Zealand I pretty much have most things except for a house but I live off the government benefit here so saving is impossible and buying a house not even close to being reality. I'm trying to get donations through the internet cause why not it's easy to setup a website and it's not hurting anyone. But yep I fail not one donation."

Here is the email reply from the DJ he has talked with on the radio. It seems he's been in contact with the DJ since 2001 up until at least 2010. It is in his own thread here on ATS

"posted on 30-9-2010 @ 03:11 AM this post"

"This is something that Kerre Woodham said in an email today. Kerre is the host i made my phone call to where I yelled war.

Darcy, if you don't start taking your pills, I'm going to send the doctors round again. You're not well. No organisation keeps records for more than a year so even if you think you made the call, there will be no record of it. It's vanised into the ether. Google it, and you'll find out that's correct.

There is no record of any imagined call. Now take your pills and leave me alone or I'll get an outside agency to help you do so.

Then:
Right. That's it. You are now spam so I will never receive your emails again and I'm sending the doctors round. They'll be there in the morning."

From Leeda's thread titled, "Attention Me Deserve. Money of all things. When Will I Get Credit.,"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OP: this is for you...

God made each one of us for a specific REASON.

CONNECTING with God and our purpose in life should be every ones goal in life.

The biggest loss for humans is to die without finding out who they really were and WHY they were really born.

The biggest loss in life is losing your sense of purpose...

What we do in life echoes forever in eternity.

God uses every encounter of our lives to draw us closer to him.

You can only achieve what you were called to do when you connect with God.

And yes, I am FULLY aware of what you don't believe.

Love ONLY speaks TRUTH.

"You have a PURPOSE. ALL beings have a purpose."

"There is a veil that covers the eyes of man creating an illusion to the things we cannot see. There is so much more to this world but without removing the veil one may not ever see it."

"But man has forgotten how to listen". The awakening of man will only happen when man begins to listen to his creator. But man has forgotten how to listen..." ~ "Lady in the Water"

"...people still serve a purpose in this world, and that through supernatural power or simply by strange occurence we are where we are for a reason. Even the most insignificant people have a reason to exist. And that is an undeniably comforting truth in a world where one of our greatest fears is to be alone and without a cause to live." LINK

What Are You Living For?

“The irony is that while God doesn’t need us but still wants us, we desperately need God but don’t really want Him most of the time.” ~ Francis Chan

“‎"Do you know that nothing you do in this life will ever matter, unless it is about loving God and loving the people he has made?” ~ Francis Chan

www.goodreads.com...

More Links:
The Purpose of Your Life by Francis Chan

edit on 8-1-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. James 1:22

Don't grumble against each other, James 5:9

What actions has anyone giving me their life taken to support my word?

The Truth must be propagated.

Matthew 13:21 When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away.

I don't really have any good suggestions but that's why i'm employing you. You could possibly post on other forums or enliven the internet with the knowledge somehow using your own particular platform.

It is not merely enough to post in this thread or just read what I say.

Luke 9:62 No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.

Maybe you could make a video. What possible value does your life bring?

Spread the truth with love. I am Rockstar.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase. Job 8:7

“How will we liken the Kingdom of God? Or with what parable will we illustrate it? It’s like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, though it is less than all the seeds that are on the earth, yet when it is sown, grows up, and becomes greater than all the herbs, and puts out great branches, so that the birds of the sky can lodge under its shadow.” Mark 4:30–32

From humble beginnings.

The Internet is the main and pretty much only tool I have to get the message out. I'm looking for people who believe and will help get the truth out.

The American and most other Governments don't like me.

So far in this thread no one has done anything. No one has done anything apart from posting that they maybe give me there life? There's more than just posting in this thread required. Your life is nothing less than all your resources.

So tell me what have you given me when you say you give me your life?

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Mark 8:38

Basically whoever is ashamed of me they will be shamed.

Rockstar I Am.

edit on 10-1-2013 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
I'm looking for people who believe and will help get the truth out.

WHICH truth are we talking about?

THIS truth?:

"Lay Down Your Life For Mine 1 John 3:16.

Or THIS:

Originally posted by leeda
God is not real. Jesus never existed.

Do you actually BELIEVE God's word are you just USING it for your own benefit?

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. ~ James 1:8

Are you REALLY interested in getting the truth out?

First you must BELIEVE it.

God is interested in DOERS, not just SAYERS.

SAYING that you believe the truth means nothing if you don't actually believe it and OBEY it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

[49] "Master," said John, "we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us."

[50] "Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."

Luke 9:49-50

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe you could almost say that America has been invaded and conquered and occupied along with large portions of the rest of the world.

Conquered I tell You.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Everyone wants to hear there own thing but not the truth.

It's practically impossible for someone anywhere in the world to have missed one of my songs over the course of the last 12 years.

And I can't even talk about September 11th and I haven't even mentioned VR pictures in your head mind eyes technology.

Believe in me and you will be......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join