It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

giant primates, dinosaurs, windows of time, insane rich men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So tonight i had a dream. i dont remember how it started, but i get to a rich guys house for a party. I start using a certain plant. Then i go upstairs and sit in the car. out the passenger window i see a great storm approaching, but never get there. Theni look out the front window everythings fine. I look back again out hte passenger window i start seeing dinosaurs, giant primates and a row of people displaced in time walking towards the back yard of the house. The rich guy comes out with my dad and takes us to his building through a fence in his backyard. we go inside and he tells us to go up the sliding stairs to see the secrets he has. My dad and i climb these stairs and start investigating.
I got scared by something so i went back down, i saw giant primates outside each of the windows, they started to move off, the rich guy was running away. i forget what happened to him. I run back everyone from the pary is checking out in fear of whats happening, i go back down to where my dad is, but i over hear a conversation that end with "oh oh, i dont like this", as if i knew what was going to happen, i use the nearby conveniantly placed solid door to cover me from the explosion. I start going to get my dad, he hasnt said anything yet, just a character. Before i can get him to get us out of there, i wake up. Also i saw these mechanical worm like things that emitted painful frequencies. I felt and heard things in this dream vividly.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Hi truthermantwo,

Do you think your has any meaning with what you have told us so far?

Vivid dreams have such an effect on us when waking, so I understand your need for sharing.

Do you remember what you did in the days prior to your dream that may have some connection?

Anyway, thanks for sharing

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

WOW! just WOW! Weird dream indeed! Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't make too much out of this, with this much stuff piled up in one dream, I doubt it has any out of the norm meaning. Have you been watching King Kong / Jurassic Park Lately? lol.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow,that is quite a bizarre dream right enough.

Have you got a sense of what it means,if it does mean anything at all ??

I have intense,vivid dreams regularly that can be anything from amazing,thoroughly frightening,horrific,mundane,completely strange and everything in between.

Sometimes I wake up and think 'damn,I was enjoying that !!" doze off n go straight back into it.Other times I have to fight to wake up and get out of it.Once awake I sit up with the light on to afraid to go back to sleep.A lot of the time I just wake up n think 'what the hell was that about !!'

Rarely though can I figure out what they mean,tbh honest I don't think they mean anything.Just a part the mind that's at a loose end while you're sleeping so it invents this stuff just to amuse itself

I'm always amazed when people talk about having vivid dreams with the ability to feel and sense things fully as if they were awake.I assumed it was a normal thing that everyone experienced.Dreaming is as real to me as reality,half the time I don't realise it is a dream till I wake up !!!

Sounds like a dream thats left an impression on you though.Maybe it does have a meaning to you and it'll make sense to you at later time.

Everyones different,my dreams are my imagination showing off for its own amusement but other people's do have a deep meaning to them !!!

top topics

join