Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Deny Ignorance on Syria

page: 1

join
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Its hard to believe that it has been already just two years since the NATO air,drone,ground campaign being in 2011 against Gaddafi's Jamahiriya Libyan Arab republic.

Before NATO started its air & ground campaign, internet readers on different news outlets were been propagandist and fooled into believing that Gaddafi and its security forces are the ones whom are killing the innocent protesters in Benghazi the reality is that is not how it started. Nor were the Gaddafi forces behind it.

Here's the usual propagandist report from the Human Rights Watch On Libya from two years ago.

The protests in Benghazi on February 18 began during funerals for the 20 demonstrators killed by security forces the day before. Eyewitnesses told Human Rights Watch that security forces with distinctive yellow uniforms opened fire on protesters near the Fadil Bu Omar Katiba, a security force base in the center of Benghazi. One protester told Human Rights Watch he witnessed four men shot dead.

Eyewitnesses told Human Rights Watch that security forces with distinctive yellow uniforms opened fire on protesters near the Fadil Bu Omar Katiba,

Active resistance to the government began in Benghazi on 18 February, after three days of protests. Security forces had killed fourteen protesters the previous day

Coincidence isn't it? just only after three days of protesting they started the Libyan peaceful activists turned quickly into violent arms that fast.

In Ajdabiya, to the south of Benghazi, one protester told Human Rights Watch that early on February 18 people had gathered to bury the three protesters shot dead the day before. He said that on February 17, Revolutionary Guard officers fired upon peaceful protesters who were calling for a change in government. He said the protests were ongoing as of 9:30 p.m. on February 18 but that he had seen no further violence.

Do not forget ATS and fellow readers the shootings upon the so called protesters were started mysteriously as it did in Syria, this cant be a coincidence. Libya and Syria both having the same exact reactions after an
mysterious shooting happened in where the shooters were never unidentified on our mainstream news outlets.

As a result of the protesting and armed violent clashes what are we seeing happening in Syria? Islamists are growing and spreading then what our mainstream news outlets isn't telling us publicly the same they haven't told us anything on the Bosnian war and now the media is keeping quiet on Libya.

The Arab Spring has been nothing but a faulire and we arent spreading Freedom or Democracy no we arent we are helping the Islamists and Jihadists we are assisting them so that they could further spread agenda of extermination against minorities.

In Syria there are a lot of different Islamist FSA bridges fighting along side and here are some of them.

1. Al Nusrah Front
2. Al Ansar Brigades
3. Al Abbas Brigades
4. La Ilaha Ila Allah [There is No God but Allah] Battalion
5. Al Hamza Brigade
6. Al Sa'qah Brigade
7. Jund al Aziz Brigade
8. Izzuddin al Qassam Brigade
9. Abu al Qassam Brigade
10. Brigade of the Da'wa [Preaching] and Jihad Front
11. The Syrian mujahideen.

These arent the only ones there are lot others fighting in Syria as well few Albanians, so i have to ask why are some ATS fellow members showing Ignorance Regrading Syria? have you learned anything yet from the failures of this Arab Spring yet?

In Libya. There are lots of power struggles and shooting of officers and in darana , the strict islamic factions are in control and you wont expect something like this to happen in Syria if the Islamist bridges do win? think again, these strict islamic factions dont mess around.

Remember the motto Deny Ignorance, wake up and dont be a sheep these are the same news outlets that lied about Saddam having Nukes and now they are using same tactics against Iran and Syria. If Syria falls it would lead a path to World War Three and chaos in the region.

Is this what our news outlets and war hawkish people want to see to happen?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I fear the civilian death toll may (have already?) reach some 300,000 like in Libya,

at the hand of NATO yet masqueraded as Syrian 'rebels' or whatever by Zionist mainstream media.

Obama has proven more wreckless puppet than Bush Jr. So much for America, democracy, and... world peace!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Every year it seems to be a different country, different leader.. same bullsh*t story...

When will people begin to realize that this is all one big f**king scam???

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Al-CIADA apologists coming any minute now.

"Bu-bu-bu-but they are fighting for their freedom"

Hopefully people will one day realize that Western meddling is not a good thing. Ask the people of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and now Syria if you don't believe me.

I think this is where I get called an Assad supporter

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again. I would rather support Assad than someone who would chop my head off and then demand a ransom from my family to get it back..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Anyone who can't see the reality of what's happening in Syria by now never will. I stopped debating this topic months ago because I grew tired of talking to walls.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again. I would rather support Assad than someone who would chop my head off and then demand a ransom from my family to get it back..

I have said the same thing many times in various threads.

There are many dictatorships who are much more deserving of removal, including those who are allies with Western Powers.

Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, and are just a couple.

Since they are in the "cool people" club they are allowed to continue their ways withouth the MSM demonizing them every 5 minutes, plus they get a get out of jail free card when it comes to regime change in the name of liberation, for the time being at least.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Assad is waging a war against his own people, America does not have the same interest. If Syria was to become a muslim country after the war, Then the US would be against this as it already has been, for example in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia. It's a war against religious people, It's not a war for oil or natural resources.

Assad is no more than a dog, Gaddafi could of revealed all of the evil he did and admited to being so stupid, he could of stopped killing his people and robbing them from their roots. He had 200 biljon dollars? 3rd richest in human history, Why did he invest in Europe and didn't invest the money into his own country?

The Free Syrian Army is going to win the war against Assad because truth always prevails. Any attempts to dismantle the Free Syrian Army will fail InshaAllah. Assad's time is gone, And in no way should the US or NATO be welcomed in Syria as they would turn it into another Genocide or Clan War.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Crude...but accurate enough, eh? That would be who the West seems to be supporting this time around. Talk about the wrong place for all the wrong reasons. The worst part in my mind is, some idiots in Washington actually think these groups will thank us and WELCOME us when they win with our help.

Ask Ambassador Stevens about all that appreciation they tend to sho....errr.. Oh yeah... nvm.

This has been such a baaaaaad idea.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Remember the motto Deny Ignorance, wake up and dont be a sheep these are the same news outlets that lied about Saddam having Nukes and now they are using same tactics against Iran and Syria. If Syria falls it would lead a path to World War Three and chaos in the region.

This is your thread you are free to distort things as you see fit.
, I, as an ATS member, am free to correct a typical glaring distortion just in case someone 50:50 comes along.

The new outlets did not state that Saddam had nukes. They stated that the US/UK government believed he had nukes. Massive difference. Highly inconvenient for the MSM always lies myth. NB the opposite of MSM always lies is a myth is most definitely NOT MSM always tells the truth. But no doubt you lot will twist it that way to suit.

People with brains and have the ability to read history books and read reports from different sources and so do not need to resort to twisting the truth as you do.

I am doing what you asked Denying ignorance, you should try it

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We are lead to believe that all the arms and troops etc heading for the Turkey/Syrian boarder are to protect Turkey from incoming missiles etc from Syria - No No NO - it's the Syrians protecting the boarder from terrorists being employed adhock from Tunisia and infiltrators galore coming into Syria - Now I wonder who are backing these armed thugs???

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

I find it odd that you accuse the OP of distorting facts meanwhile all you have done is distorted what he has stated so I am a bit confused.

Please do a better job at your next attempt to distort the words of the OP as your explanation does not disprove anything they have said in their OP.

You are using media distortions in order to discredit the OP, and the distortions you provided were minor at best and did not help your argument whatsoever, in my most humble opinion of course

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

This is your thread you are free to distort things as you see fit.
, I, as an ATS member, am free to correct a typical glaring distortion just in case someone 50:50 comes along.

The new outlets did not state that Saddam had nukes. They stated that the US/UK government believed he had nukes. Massive difference. Highly inconvenient for the MSM always lies myth. NB the opposite of MSM always lies is a myth is most definitely NOT MSM always tells the truth. But no doubt you lot will twist it that way to suit.
People with brains and have the ability to read history books and read reports from different sources and so do not need to resort to twisting the truth as you do.

I am doing what you asked Denying ignorance, you should try it

Ah Yes The Iraqi Conflict that brings me back to my early years here on Above Top Secret this is why i love this website its because you can have discussions and debates regarding the current issues whatever your pro war or anti war without of being fearful of getting banned for the discussions and the topic regardless of what your views are upon the issue as long your nice to other members.

This is not the first time which that i am being accused of distorting the facts i have been accused of that since the last time i have made several threads and discussions regrading the Balkan war but i can reassure to you that i am not distorting facts.

The new outlets did not state that Saddam had nukes

Yes they did does anyone remember this?

Do you remember what Amber Lyon stated at her interview with Alex Jones and other news outlets? or should o bring that video interview as a reminder?

They stated that the US/UK government believed he had nukes. Massive difference

This was our western mainstream new outlet response after there own lies were proven false. And no its not a Massive difference nice try with that one though.

NB the opposite of MSM always lies is a myth is most definitely NOT MSM always tells the truth.

Since when did our MSM ever told us the truths on anything?

But no doubt you lot will twist it that way to suit.

Oh is that right? i guess then everything & anything our MSM says you would believe it as a 100% fact? seems that you need a dose the sense of reality there. Our Mainstream News outlets regardless which network they are, they always lie.

They even lied on September 11 2001 about the Hijackers, how come the Hijackers were found alive after 9/11? our media.

At Least 7 of the 9/11 Hijackers are Still Alive

So who knows what more they could have lied on that horrific day. For all i know our MSM have been lying to us since the collapse of the Soviet union and have been lying during the Balkan wars and have lied about Egypt, Libya are now lying about Syria.

Lets be responsible fellow readers and members dont be fooled by the same media that are lying in front of our faces.

After this i am looking forward to your response.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
OP don't you understand? We have to get the oil... I mean evil brown people... I mean holy war... crusade... let me start over. We have to SAVE ISRAEL... I think?

Seriously, I don't think anyone even knows...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Situations like this is where some people say the U.S. should stay out of others' business. But looking at it from the U.S. government perspective why not take advantage of an opportunity to turn the tables to your advantage if it can be done without stirring the pot too much?

Don't get me wrong if I was in charge I wouldn't kill women or children on purpose in the process but I can't say that I wouldn't put a few cooks in the kitchen.

This is what many countries are doing in Syria. And if those countries didn't go in there covertly like they did then Assad likely would have long smashed the resistance by now. Those governments that have their guys in there might not know full well each others objectives but they know where each other are and are staying out of each others way. Also, it is likely that some of their objectives are one and the same i.g. topple the Assad regime. And, it is likely that some of these are working together in these covert operations.

And in the end it is those governments (US, SA, UK, France and Turkey) that will be the leaders of much of the opposition forces and are now in a good position to negotiate advantages to their respective governments.

This is the way it works, no country would be left alone to have their own civil war among themselves, even if the U.S.A. went into civil war say because the government passed a law that banned guns other governments would get involved in hopes that they could turn the tides to their advantage.

This is the way it is. All that we can do is try to control our own government as much as we can by way of voting, petitioning, protesting or whatever means. Other than that speaking from an American perspective we have limited control over what our government does and we don't always agree with our governments policies, but all we can do is all we can do and the actions of our government is largely out of our hands. The U.S. government is going to reach as far as they can within the boundaries set forth by the laws enacted by the people and THEN go a kilometer further.

I agree with this quote below.......

"I agree the Syrian people have the right to self-determination independent from actions of other states. If however the people of Syria state they no longer wish to be under the rule of Assad and if it is clear that Assad is committing crimes against humanity then as global citizens we have a moral obligation to provide them with assistance if they are willing to accept to aid them in their effort.

www.abovetopsecret.com -OtherSideOfTheCoin "

-Alien

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

They don't need assistance from anyone, they have the Syrian Arab Army who are doing their best to put an end to all of this BS.. If people could look through the lies, they would realise this. Even after everything I have provided for yous to see, you continue with this "Syrian people want our help", Its BS, they want the terrorists to stop raping their children, why would they want help from the very people who have allowed those atrocities to take place?

If anything, the Syrian people would turn to Russia and China before going anywhere near your country. But I guess thats just a lie also? Sorry, I'm done with this crap, you people wont look at evidence, I'm not going light anymore... Yous are ignorant and really don't deserve a breath concerning this subject. Keep sponsoring your child slaughters and hope the same injustice never comes to your country.
edit on 8-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

This is what many countries are doing in Syria. And if those countries didn't go in there covertly like they did then Assad likely would have long smashed the resistance by now. Those governments that have their guys in there might not know full well each others objectives but they know where each other are and are staying out of each others way. Also, it is likely that some of their objectives are one and the same i.g. topple the Assad regime. And, it is likely that some of these are working together in these covert operations.

Yes your right not mention our true allies that are the Islamist fighters from different Arab Countries which to this day the Syrian opposition supporters and the FSA users on the social media counting to deny there existence, they are doing there part.

Even though it seems that the Syrian Arab Army are doing a better job of defending then how Gaddafi lasted. Its been two years now since 2011. Assad is in power and there are no high defections.

is that user going to reply or is that user whom i replied to afraid on replying back?
edit on 8-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join