It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See the others here, when others cannot?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
My daughter was told that she "Had the gift." she could hear, see and converse with the "others".
Turned out that she has schizophrenia.

The exact same thing happened with my uncle. He was actually going around telling people that he was an Ark. That is short for arch-angel. My uncle is a very intelligent guy as well, if you just met him, you wouldn't have any clue. A lot of people actually believe him since they do not know he has schizophrenia and several other disorders.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
Strongly suggested to not discuss...the 'work' is separate from the ego-based, show-and-tell carnival of caravan freaks, and paying and non-paying oglers...

A99

It is understood, from what I am told you were given. But, there are many whom can see and do not understand wjat is going on. Its more of a discussion to let them know there are others, and that they can gain information as a collective. Many things are not given in detail as you can see.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i don't know where to begin... LMAO

i do know however that 95% of what comes out of the OP's 'mouth' (so to say) is jut BS. i'm a believer, too. not in the whole christianity malarky, but a believer in things not of this realm, none the less. and i bet i can actually see far better than OP. i see all sorts of beings. i've never seen angels nor have i ever met anyone who ACTUALLY has.... or arks... or any of the things you're talking about. i'm never one to say 'if i can't see it, it doesn't exist..'.... but.... i really don't think all this stuff is real. i think OP has either a mental illness like skitzophrenia or has a really impressively huuuuge imagination.

i astral project, AND OOBE... seeing as the two are the exact same thing. there are other planes than just the astral one, yes. that's true... but the 'pure' colored(dunno how pure is a color but w/e LMAO) room with the table and chairs in it is just OP's personal take on the astral plane.

i see shadow people every day, wheelers... shapeshifters... countless other entities... there are no 'others' in the way you are describing them. there is no reason for anyone to have an 'army' following them around. that's just your ego talking.

befor rox tries to attack me and bully me around... I'M NOT A BULLY. i'm not saying any of this to troll or piss someone off or ruin their day. i'm just speaking the truth with some opinion thrown in. i have to admit, if i were a christian(alas, i'm pagan.) then i might tend to believe this pack of BS above the other packs of BS that is that particular religon(but really, actually.. ALL religon is BS LOL).

there are many... many.... MANY other things about all this i could point out is also BS, but i'm tired and if i pointed out all the glaringly awful silly bullhonky i'll be here all night..

it IS admirable how in depth you've made all this up. it's an interesting read if nothing else. lol

i just feel sorry for all of the people buying into some dude's illness. :/

all of the other people might be speaking THEIR truth as they see it like i am... but i just can't see how his version of the same ol BS story is in anyway near the truth.... for anyone.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well I have experienced enough to know that all of our experience is different, an that everything we experience as an individual is different,and that is what makes us the human animal we are. We all have our own experience and that is what makes us individuals and a part of the "whole" as it is experienced. It is what it is applies...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Strongly suggested to not discuss...the 'work' is separate from the ego-based, show-and-tell carnival of caravan freaks, and paying and non-paying oglers...

A99

It is understood, from what I am told you were given. But, there are many whom can see and do not understand wjat is going on. Its more of a discussion to let them know there are others, and that they can gain information as a collective. Many things are not given in detail as you can see.

Not meant as an affront jhill76

It is 'my' instruction, for me...'strongly suggested to NOT discuss'...

It may however, be useful for those that 'see and do not understand'...and then there are those who see the fun in mocking, derailing, distracting...the carnival...

I can simply admire the the freedom to reveal...

A99

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by katyablue

Im not going to attack you,at least you took time to participate on the thread and offered what you experience,instead of to Just insult.
Each of us that see,have our own experiences,and of course many different people's awareness,perception and experiences are different,though some may overlap in some areas.
I am also not a follower of the conventional religions,and i have the highest regard for paganism,i hold to a more shamanic way myself,each to his/her own.
However,i do belief that angels and spirit guides exist,as do nature spirits.Furthermore,i believe every person has at Least one angel/spirit guide,some have more.You may have more than my husband,how would i know?
How would You know,if for some reason you don't happen to have That particular facility?

My hubby happens to have that,and some others.You regularly see shadow people.I see other things(although i did an unforgettable experience with an entity that looked like the classical shadow being many years ago.That could have been something entirely different,but anyway,so yes,every one has their own awareness,perception and experiences,ways of communing)

I have no reason to doubt my husband,he is a highly intelligent,but down-to-earth,pragmatic man who is highly regarded at his workplace,in a very responsible job.Not given to flights of fancy and wild imaginings,but you"ll have to take my word for that.However,its not for me to convince you,or even make you give it a second thought,we are all entitled to our own beliefs,and disbeliefs.Nothing wrong with that.

Its a bit egotistical of You though,don't you think,to assume that because you don't see a particular entity,it has to be BS? I mean,come on.That is So the pot calling the kettle black
Anyway,peace out and all that.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Yes, this is what I meant, I was given your instructions that you were given. I wanted others to know that some are not to speak on in a direct way.

I should rephrase that and say I was given your instructions that you were told, as I have looked into your reasoning.
edit on 15-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

I have parameters that I must stay inside of, not all can be revealed.
edit on 15-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Can you send me a pm?
I want to ask about something, but I can't initiate a pm over the mobile device. Thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Izak4K

I take it, you must have saw the soldiers, they are very absolute. I cannot speak for those two in particular, but as a collective, most do not want to be seen, but there are many who want to speak to humans. It's more of the shock and awe, they would rather talk about what is needed, than explain every detail of what they are doing.

I use to speak to the ones that are here, now I call for the ones above to come down and speak, or I will meet them and speak with them on many different things.

I try not to speak on it too much, as now others want to use me as a gateway to above, and it defeats the purpose.
edit on 7-1-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

This is interesting. What others? From where? what do they do?? Why?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A99

Yet, here you are discussing it...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I see them tall and thin like slendermen except they have facial hair but I am on anti-crazy pills idk what there called but they work maybe you have the same problem or you seeing ghosts ether or had to give my two cents

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by theGhostsBrother

In todays psychiatric medicine, anyone who sees spirits or hears voices is seen as schizophrenic. My wife's mother had this clairaudience talent, and they locked her up and gave her shock treatments because she had bee told all her life that they were "demons" and that the information she was given was from the devil.

My wife also hears these things, and sees spirits, and they usually have a message for us or others. She has taken a different course and decided to embrace her talents, even though she does it quietly and keeps it to herself most of the time, they have saved our lives and our well being many times.

Now I know that she just "knows" things, and I appreciate her for it. She is far from crazy, and is one of the most level headed women I have ever met in my life. Schizophrenia may come into it for some folks, but I wonder...if they really DO hear those voices.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Philippines

Hello there,Phillipines.
You know,i just love how people like you will always find a thread like this,and contribute Nothing except stating that people who do like to discuss these subjects think they are "better than others" or "special".So asinine.
So now,if i want to discuss experiences in the metaphysical realm(or my husband"s,as in this case) am i supposed to feel intimidated or shamed because of my experiences,or my my areas of interest,BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS BUNK?

YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS NOT MY PROBLEM.BACK OFF,YOU BULLY!
Or GROW UP,rather,and DONT CLICK ON THREADS YOU FIND ANNOYING,AND RESPOND TO THOSE THAT YOU LIKE,OR RELATE TO.Its really simple,see?

Hi Raxoxane. Still not any PM from Jhill about my questions like he said he would. Does that mean he is a person who does not do what he says he will?

Hi, Jhill, I saw you're online recently. Are you still only on this forum through mobile these many weeks later so you cannot answer my PM? Should I send you one first like you asked Raxoxane, or are you sincerely trying to avoid this?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hi, Jhill, I saw you're online recently. Are you still only on this forum through mobile these many weeks later so you cannot answer my PM? Should I send you one first like you asked Raxoxane, or are you sincerely trying to avoid this?

While engaged in tasks, I am not on here, I have recently come back, and will respond to PM's.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I don't know how I missed this thread... S&F

Truthfully I am Envious of those who can see such things...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

While engaged in tasks, I am not on here, I have recently come back, and will respond to PM's.

Same here man. While engaged in tasks outside of ATS, I am not on here. I have recently come back. Still waiting however many days later. I'm not insulting or trying to make this personal. But do what you say you will do, or stop talking like you do.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

NavyDoc

A99

Yet, here you are discussing it...

Sometimes, these words mean gold to the one who is internally thinking of speaking about.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

jhill76

I'm not so sure about that. It's been 8 months. Don't say you're going to do something and don't do it...
edit on 28-11-2013 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join