It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Love Letter Ever Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sometimes in romance we all need a helping hand.. To say the right words that wins the hearts of you have set yours on..

So I thought it would be a good Idea for us to create the worlds best love letter ever.. Let us heave hearts and make the world swoon.. You never know.. You may find inspiration here that brings to you your greatest hope..

Lets start:

My Love

I have missed your smile all of my life.. I have missed the sound of your heart beating next to mine.. I have missed looking into your beautiful eyes and losing myself in you.. I have missed the delicate touch of your lips on mine as sweet as the dew of morning on rose petals... The hope of your touch has kept me strong and has shone like the North Star guiding me to your side..

Your turn..

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I love you. ok this thread is done I did the best like a boss lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddyweiser
I love you. ok this thread is done I did the best like a boss lol.

Is that all you have got??
Im tempted to say typical guy but that would be a bit gay lol

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ok here goes!!

Dear blank,
When your away i feel like weeping, when you are near i feel like crying tears of joy! You have become the sole purpose of my happiness. I have a life, but without you in it i no longer feel a sence of purpose. I have a large heart, room for you and all that you hold dear.

To the woman of my dreams, if i ever meet her!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti72

Niiice man

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
here is a nice one to my ex

Roses are wilted
Violets are dead
sugar is lumpy
and so is your head.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would love to take a vacation and love to stop busting fugitives.

I would love to see unemployment to go down and to help other people in needs.

I would love to see a world day of peace and everyone join hands to say I love you.

I would love to see that the irs give us tax forgiveness for one year so we could spend and put back into the economy.

I would love to stop drinking this Bacardi Gold and get off of ATS to play some nba 2K13 on my day off.

And since none of these are ever going to happen, I just love me and good people around me.
edit on 6-1-2013 by sylent6 because: spell check.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If there was a window that softened the edge between reality and fantasy, what would you like to see? So intrigued with the promise of falling in love, what could be more intimate than a memory? A kaleidoscope of colors, a lasso around the moon, and the concluding bittersweet tragedy that no matter how perfect the ending is, it will remain but fantasy.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess117

Loverly

Going to have to find a way to link these together..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My Sweet love, the very air I breathe. Without you, I would die, because you are my life, my love, my light in the darkness. With every heart beat, my love lives on. And when we kiss, my heart melts within me. I never knew such happiness existed and I found it in you. Hold my heart, feel it beat. Lay your breast upon my heart and become one with me.

Promise me you will never leave me. I couldn’t live without you. I don’t want to even try. When I hear your voice, see your face, feel your soft skin, I cry at the thought of losing you. Stay with me, marry me, have my babies. I promise to love you, to cherish you, to hold you. Please love me forever, as I will never stop loving you.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

I wanted to marry you then! Lol.. Awesome..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Now, if I could just find someone I would want to send that to.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I love my OH. He's the one I will spend the rest of my days with (unless he decided to die on me, and then I'd bloody well kill him again for leaving me!). The only one I ever want to wake up with, the last one I want to see before I go to sleep...

However, after 13 years together a love letter to him would go something like this:

Love you. Take out the trash, and buy some Pepsi.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My darling...
As I lay sleeping in your arms, my dreams carry me away as they have a thousand times before. In them I see you as I did that very first day when we met. My heart burned with desire of what might come. Your eyes the color of rain. Your smile was warm and inviting. Your touch.....oh, your touch! We have known each other many prior lifetimes. I pray for many more. For there is nothing sweeter, more honest, more loving than your arms wrapped around me another night. Thank God for the night...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smcneil01

Yes... Thank God for the night as its coldness forces us to cling together.. Your warmth and mine like a hot flame lighting the night until the promise of the new day.. A day brighter than the rest... Because you are the sun..

new topics

top topics

join