It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liposomal Vitamin C This Stuff is Amazing - Thread Summary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Please let me know if anyone else has tried this method or knows a reason I should not do it this way...

I take the lecithin granules (soy non-GMO)
Grind them up in a coffee grinder
add to distilled water & bring to a med heat - turns into a gel substance
Blend it with an egg whisk & add to mason jar where I shake it well & let it cool

Dissolve vitamin c (I use a compound that also includes bioflavinoids...Ester C if anyone cares) in distilled water

Add to mason jar & shake again

Then add to the ultrasonic cleaner & run for about 30 mins (give or take a bit) while stirring...

I haven't tested the encapsulation but I haven't seen anyone else that heated up the lecithin...I did it because I was having trouble getting it to dissolve completely (not water soluble)

edit on 7-1-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Nice summary, I just wanted to chime in and say that my gf and I still make it and enjoy the benefits of it. In fact I had some about 30 mins ago. There have been lapses spanning a few weeks at a time, here and there when I get lazy about making it. During those times the effects of the lip C become quite pronounced when we resume taking it. I for one am very glad I received the info.

BTW I just saw the documentary FOODMATTERS on Netflix. It talked about the benefits of Vitamin C along with many other things, mentioning Linus Pauling and others. I recommend it.

edit on 7-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

My nutrition text book says that vitamin C may aggravate gout. Not sure about liposomal vitamin C, but I would suspect that the same precaution would apply. They typical home remedies for gout are cherry juice ( i guess it's low in vitamin C?), and avoiding the high purine foods such as shrimp and other shellfish. And of course drinking plenty of pure water is recommended, but I would imagine you are already familiar with these 'recommendations.'

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightOrange
Cool thread, but I really don't understand why this would be necessary... Vitamin C is incredibly easy to get. Why not just drink a glass of juice? Most juices are loaded with Vitamin C.

They really aren't loaded - at least not compared to the amount of C I get from a shot glass of my lip C.

from the OP ...

When done, pour mix into a reseal able GLASS jar and store in your refrigerator. This protocol furnishes about 12 grams (12000mg.) of vitamin C product. At 70% encapsulation efficiency, 8400 mg would be of the LET type.

Divide that 8400mg into shot glasses and its still a bunch ...

from my OJ (orange juice) ...

Vitamin C ..... 60mg

I drink the juice and the lip C!

edit on 7-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'll bump this and keep track of it. I need something to get my energy back. I'm dyin here.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I may be investigating into Lipo-C and Lipo-Glutathione for a case of cystic fibrosis. I am always helping people that I know with their health and nutrition problems.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I may be investigating into Lipo-C and Lipo-Glutathione for a case of cystic fibrosis. I am always helping people that I know with their health and nutrition problems.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks for turning me onto this.

I've heard that high doses of C de-calcifies the pineal gland as well.. which along with the pituitary gland functions as an engine driving the endocrine system, and thus a powerful auto-imune and anti-inflammatory response.

Screw big pharma!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

It boosts the pineal by releasing Dopamine, Serotonin(converts to melatonin at night), and Norepinephrine. It will also flush the calcium-fluoride deposits from your soft tissues, organs, and glands. That is why it is so beneficial in Arthritis patients.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Hey Veritas
I posted this link a page back but here it is again. I looked over it
earlier doing research, so you might want a peek.

LINKY

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

Thanks for the link. I will definitely look over it. I was looking into some colloidal silver nasal spray.

By the by; your username is named after my ancestor, Yngvi.

edit on 8-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Your process seems very close to the process I use. Almost identical. The C I use is pure ascorbic acid - nothing extra.

1. one cup of water in a clear glass with 1 tablespoon ascorbic acid - stir until the ascorbic acid is fully disolved.
2. bring slightly more than a cup of water to near boil (just starts to steam) in a stainless pot. I've read that microwaves do weird things to water, so I always use either a stainless pan, or a glass pan.
3. put 1 cup of hot water and 3 tablespoons Lecithin into the blender. I read that another user allows the lecithin to soak in the water for 20 minutes before blending and I'm going to try that with the next batch. Blend until the chunks are super small.
4. mix in the ascorbic acid water and continue blending until it has a nice head on it (bubbles)
5. pour it into the jewelry cleaner and keep it running until the bubbles are gone - stir occasionally/frequently.

Once the bubbles are gone, I pour it into a mason jar and put it in the fridge. Even after several days in the refrigerator - I get no particles settling at the bottom of the jar.

It's fairly nasty taken straight, so we mix into a glass of tang.

My wife and I have been taking 1/2 ounce (2 tablespoons) in the morning, and my son takes 1/4 ounce (1 tablespoon) in the morning.
edit on 8-1-2013 by stutteringp0et because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2013 by stutteringp0et because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
well being someone who drinks monsters like water, i would love to try something that doesnt rot my face and insides out. im gonna try to ge this started this week, pretty sure my moms has a jewelry cleaner or too heh.

after the solution is made, and you take a dose out of it, can you then mix that in with food/drinks or does it have to be empty stomache?

like say i just take a spoonful and throw it on a roast in the oven as the basting juices ^^

but if it will have an effect on anyone it will be me im so damn out of shape

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Can you and does anyone add anything else to this mixture that would also be good, like b-12 or something? any other vitimins you could add to the mix that would be good for you?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Go back a few pages. I linked a powdered multi-vitamin complex, that I believe can be used in the same fashion as the Vitamin C, and Glutathione.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I know nothing about this in all honesty.
But just to throw this question out here...

You are saying that the stomach destroying the vit c. So, instead of all this sonic cleaning cheffery (aint nobody got time fo' dat!), would it be possible to use a glycol with the vit c in one of those e-cig vaporizers so its absorbed in the lungs?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
what is the best kind of Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner? all the reviews i can find are for cleaning jewelry.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Excellent thread, please continue posting up this great information. It is vital we all get back to natural foods we grow and natural remedies for our wellbeing and health.

Vit C, honey and cinnamon may have endless remedies for those who choose to research for them self.

S&F

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
AH this is BS, i been hunting for Lecithin for 2 days now, i cant seem to find powdered form anywhere near me. All are soft gels or tablets.

Going to visit few more health food stores today, if i can't find it today, i'm going to give it up.

I don't want to order outside country, not sure what are the laws.

Canada has very strict drug laws.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
well being someone who drinks monsters like water, i would love to try something that doesnt rot my face and insides out. im gonna try to ge this started this week, pretty sure my moms has a jewelry cleaner or too heh.

after the solution is made, and you take a dose out of it, can you then mix that in with food/drinks or does it have to be empty stomache?

like say i just take a spoonful and throw it on a roast in the oven as the basting juices ^^

but if it will have an effect on anyone it will be me im so damn out of shape

It is best taken on an empty stomach so it can be immediately absorbed into your cells.

Some do mix it into a glass of juice or other liquid. I put it into a glass of OJ for my 80 year old mother.

You would NOT want to cook it as Vitamin C loses it's affect if heated.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join