It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liposomal Vitamin C This Stuff is Amazing - Thread Summary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

The C tablet you take is mostly destroyed in the stomach when you take it. The Lipo-C is encapsulated by the Lecithin in the process of making it, so stays it's original potency all the way into your intestines, where it is absorbed in total.

Des

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
How important is the ultrasonic phase of the process? The original thread has posters who couldn't get one, and didn't use one.
What is the purpose of using the ultrasonic cleaner?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Makes sure that the vitamin c is coated in the phospholipids of the lecithin.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the condensed version, plus.
Yesterday I came across the original thread I had sent myself back in May, for a read "later"... so valuable, such a long, long thread.
To read such testimonials from members whom I respect is extra, well, glorious.
Cheers to you all.
I hope this stays on the front page for a long while. If it saves one life & energizes more, we win.
And the whole gammet of big pharma loses.
Go team!!

ps not a contribution of knowledge on this post, but an acknowledgement of thanks, & posting makes for easier reference for later--

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This would be a great addition for supplementing your incredible doses of this wonder compound through your hair and skin!!!

www.japantrendshop.com...

You would be immortal!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
How important is the ultrasonic phase of the process? The original thread has posters who couldn't get one, and didn't use one.
What is the purpose of using the ultrasonic cleaner?

The ultrasonic cleaner is one of the most important parts of the process. This process helps break down the mixture's cells into small enough particles and enhances the binding affect of the Lectithin so it can be easily absorbed into your body's cells.

Ultra sonic cleaners are not hard to find. Easily available on the internet
edit on 7-1-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ive been taking vitamin C powder recently, mixed in water like a drink. Never noticed any affects, then one night (long story short, I got caught short lol) I had to piss in a bottle not long after taking the C, the piss was so cloudy it was unbelievable. I found out it was most likely most of the vitamin C just passing straight through me!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Ive been taking vitamin C powder recently, mixed in water like a drink. Never noticed any affects, then one night (long story short, I got caught short lol) I had to piss in a bottle not long after taking the C, the piss was so cloudy it was unbelievable. I found out it was most likely most of the vitamin C just passing straight through me!

Exactly right.

That is the difference between Vitamin C supplements ie pills or powder form and the "liposomal" method. Without this binding method allowing it to be immediately absorbed into the cell walls, most of it will just exit your system.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am interested, you got my attention. I don't know how I missed the original op.

I'm wondering if there is another way of obtaining this without the fancy equipment.

Can I buy the finished product online?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
I am interested, you got my attention. I don't know how I missed the original op.

I'm wondering if there is another way of obtaining this without the fancy equipment.

Can I buy the finished product online?

Agreed, any links to the product? Like to try before I invest.

Thanks,
Occy

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
here's a link to one of the cheaper, yet well made ultrasonic cleaners out there...
www.harborfreight.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There is commerically made Liposomal Vitamin C on the market. Just search the internet. There are some on Amazon.com.

I cannot attest to any commerically made product, so I suggest you read the customer reviews for each product before making a purchase.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Has anyone else had a skin reaction to the lipo c? I made the mix after reading the original thread, the first day I took it I rode my bike 20 miles, after about a week I started to get these deep systic type outbreaks over my body. Not sure if this was from the lecithin not agreeing with my body or what, but I usually have very clear skin. They didn't act like normal pimples and get a head, they would stay deep in the skin. The location was not the typical place to break out, like the side of my shoulder and arms. Any thoughts, cause I would like to be able to start taking it again.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread, this is something I'm really interested in. I checked out
the pre-made Liposomal C on line and am curious about how it compares to the
homemade variety. Yes it's pricey but I'm up to my eyeballs in gadgets, and my
studio apartment is overflowing as is.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Has anyone else had a skin reaction to the lipo c? I made the mix after reading the original thread, the first day I took it I rode my bike 20 miles, after about a week I started to get these deep systic type outbreaks over my body. Not sure if this was from the lecithin not agreeing with my body or what, but I usually have very clear skin. They didn't act like normal pimples and get a head, they would stay deep in the skin. The location was not the typical place to break out, like the side of my shoulder and arms. Any thoughts, cause I would like to be able to start taking it again.

My guess is that you were using Soy Lecithin. Some people cannot tolerate Soy. I suggest you get the Sunflower Lecithin and make a new batch and try again.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yep your right I used soy, I will try the sunflower thank you.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
amazon liposomal vit c

Will that one work for me to test and give me good results to see if i should make some? Someone posted an amazon link search a page or so ago and the link didnt work right it only linked the first part and I couldn't cut and paste it right bu tthis is what ifound on amazon.
edit on 7-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by fictitious

I purchased my Ultrasonic cleaner, Vit C and Non GMO Lecithin on Amazon. I did a lot of research and found the pricing there to be most reasonable.

Des

Thanks! I purchased everything last night on Amazon, and everything was a pretty good price. I'll enjoy having a jewelry cleaner too, so it wasn't too painful to make the purchase. I'm excited to give it a try!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Question...

I wonder if those "5 Hour Energy" shots that claim to have all these vitamins contain liposomal vit. C?

It would explain how it can give you that kind of energy, whille only containing the same caffine content as one cup of regular coffee.

I happen to have a bottle here, and I don't see any "C" in it. Perhaps it has a fancy name. I do see citicoline -- which does have nootropic properties. I'm not sure about the malic acid, Wikipedia says it gives fruits their sour taste...?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Totally forgot about this thread...thanks for bringing it back to my attention. I think I might try to buy some first just to try it out and then look at making it. Would this be the same thing we're talking about here?
vitamin.mx...

It appears to be. I really can't attest to anything made by someone else though.

This product is L Ascorbyl Palmitate which breaks down to Ascorbic Acid and Palmitic Acid in the bloodstream, essentially regular Vitamin C and a saturated fatty acid.

The process mentioned doesn't alter the chemical bonds in the Vitamin C in any way that alters how it is metabolised, as far as appears.

Because this is digested in the stomach, the effect would be the same with a regular high concentration of Vitamin C.

en.wikipedia.org...

This thread is about creating Phospholipid bubbles that encapsulates the Vitamin C, essentially so that it isn't digested in the stomach and is processed directly by the liver instead therefore having a higher absorption rate.

The commercially manufactured Liposomal Vitamin C has tested at 90% absorption compared to standard 19% of water soluble variants of Vitamin C.

www.ebnsupplements.com...

This site has the process and some more information, perhaps the origin of the thread.

www.weresearchhealth.com...

edit on 7-1-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join