It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liposomal Vitamin C This Stuff is Amazing - Thread Summary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Injection? Hmm. I haven't read anything about injection. However it is given by IV in hospital and doctors settings.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

If you can, find me a website that sells dehydrated nutrient packages like this powdered Vitamin C....I have a few ideas, if you can help me find them, that I will share.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I've been taking Lipo-C since the beginning of the original thread. I can honestly tell you, at 62 years old, I'm no longer experiencing any joint pain at all. Nor swelling in any joints, including hands. It has been a life changing experience for me. I think, if you follow the directions as posted, you will feel years younger in mind and body. To have the freedom of painless movement, is a blessing. Once you get into the habit of making it...it's simple....really simple and easy.

Since starting it, I've not been sick at all, even with sick people around me. I have energy levels like many years ago too.

I can't imagine not taking it now. Give it a try. Feel free to u2u me with any questions you may have.

Des

edit on 7-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Do you have any kind of arthritis problems, maybe Osteoarthritis/porosis?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

I purchased my Ultrasonic cleaner, Vit C and Non GMO Lecithin on Amazon. I did a lot of research and found the pricing there to be most reasonable.

Des

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Yes, I did. All symptoms abated. I also had ganglion cysts on the top of both wrists, about the size of golf balls...both are now gone.

Des

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

If you can, find me a website that sells dehydrated nutrient packages like this powdered Vitamin C....I have a few ideas, if you can help me find them, that I will share.

I'm confused.... do you mean dehydrated packages of powerdered Vit C.... or dehydrated packages of what?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Please oh please tell me about this thingy...

"Stainless Steel Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner"

Where do I get one? You folks seriously don't have one of these justa hanging out in a cupboard with your blender and waffle iron, do ya?

I really REALLY want to make this stuff, but I need advice on the best place to get on of these!

Thanking you in advance...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Julie. You've done a monumental job is condensing the original thread into this easy, get the wonderful news of Lipo-C out, to more people, thread. Thank You for your hard work, and dedication. I'll be printing out your first posts, for handing out to Friends and Family; Bless You!

Des

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, even though I just put up the thread a hour ago, the system won't let me edit the original post and says I'm past my 4 hour window to add where the purchase the supplies

I bought all my items on Amazon.com.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Amazon, prices range between $24.00 and $30.00. for a decent unit. Though there are many brands out there the pricing is usually competitive. Just do your homework.

Good Luck...you'll love this stuff....

Des

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I was under the impression that the Vitamin C was in powdered form due to being dehydrated from some source. I was simply looking for a source to get other powdered vitamins/nutrients.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Through Amazon, I purchase NOW brand Vit C Crystals, and in the same brand, Non-GMO Lecithin Granules. The C in 8oz size and Lecithin in 1lb size. Very cost effective, and a good consistent brand.

Des

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Try here:

Now Foods

or

Swanson Vitamins

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Any pre-existing thyroid issues as well?

And thanks for the link Jules!!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Now, what do you think about this?

www.nutritionexpress.com...

Could make a potent multi-vitamin complex
Would be especially useful in high-dose vitamin/nutrient therapy.
edit on 7-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Any pre-existing thyroid issues as well?

And thanks for the link Jules!!

No thyroid issues. Mainly aches and joint swelling that comes with being older, and slightly arthritic. I first started seeing a difference within 2 weeks of taking Lipo-C. It's only become better with continued use, and time. I now wear rings, I hadn't been able to put on my fingers for a long time.Flexibility is almost back to what it was 20 years ago.

Des

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Do you have any other illnesses or problems?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
What is the difference between this and say, a large dose tablet of vitamin C that I could get from a pharmacy?

I remember the original thread, and was semi-interested then, but I'm in more of a position now to look into it more

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

The absorption into your body is the difference. Most nutritional or vitamin supplements aren't fully absorbed by the body, so you may only take in an fractional percentage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join