It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Set To Appear on Piers Morgan Tomorrow, Monday January 7th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I wanted to pass this along to those who are interested. Alex Jones announced on his show today that he will be appearing on Piers Morgan's show tomorrow night, January 7th, at 9PM Eastern time. Whether you're a fan of Alex or not, I most definitely think this one will be worth watching. Alex being invited on mainstream TV is a rarity, much less a live show like Piers Morgan. Many of us saw his interview on The View, so this should be a good one.

My apologies that there is no link for this story, just passing along the info.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I know many on here don't care for Alex, but I hope he rips Piers Morgan a new asshole.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Being that Alex started the petition to have Piers deported that's probably why he was invited to butt heads on CNN. This should be interesting watching these two yell at each other

I'm rooting for Alex. F Piers.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I really can't stand either of them so I hope they scream themselves into a stroke.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

I like alex, because he has the guts to stand up to any corrupt establishment types, unlike many of the gutless yellow pie slingers around here and there, and everywhere.

America and liberty could use more like him..

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by topherman420

I like alex, because he has the guts to stand up to any corrupt establishment types, unlike many of the gutless yellow pie slingers around here and there, and everywhere.

America and liberty could use more like him..

Meh when I look at Alex all I see are dollar signs in his eyes. Piers as well, but he's blatantly open about being a money hungry jackass it seems. Alex just seems like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
or he's being bought off or was bought off.

he may like the first class tickets, the luxury hotel room, the limo ride to the studio, the first class food and the "mainstream."

if he was able to get 10's of thousands of people to demand the removal of a current mouthpiece like piers, then he must be a threat to be reckoned with to somebody.

but i think he's smart enough to see and maybe he's getting an invitation to go thru the rabbit hole, or piers is not what people think he is and is giving someone like jones a bigger stage.

it's hard to tell without seeing the interview.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Piers, Ventura and now Alex belong to the same group. It's called 'entertainment'

Pier's segment is CNN's version of Bill O'Reilly show... when he interviews very opposing people like, Jon Stewart.

It's shock television. They have to because the audiences attention span is down to about 30 seconds! This is nothing but hype for ratings in an otherwise dying industry.

I haven't had television for 3 years and most people I know don't watch either. I catch these interviews on YT along with millions of others and I think the TV executives know this.

Alex Jones works for 'them' despite his anti attitude. I'm not saying he's lying necessarily rather, he's a shill for the government who, by the way, LOVES it when we're angry and divided into a billion subgroups. There's no strength in numbers that way

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Quick!!!

What do Alex Jones Appearing on Piers Morgan
Presidential Elections
and Professional Wrestling all have in common?

Come on people, come on.
It is time to put aside childish ways.
You are being entertained!
That's IT!!!!

Please wake up.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He's on the show right now, lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Omg, I thought AJ would've been a little more tactful. But he's really laying into piers.. Alex is just trying to let out over 15 years of research on vocalizations.

all I can say is

edit on 1/7/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hahahaha!

Alex is awesome!!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Piers Morgan showed more restraint then I could.
Alex was a jackass.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Haha oh wow, I love it. I've never seen Alex Jones, but this is pretty funny. Alex Jones talks over him a lot but he makes good points; even psychologists have pointed out that the medias method of reporting really just glorifies more violence, more death, etc.

"
The media celebrates mass shootings because they make for great ratings. People tune in to watch the horrifying scenes and share in the grief. This means eyeballs on the screen and that translates into ad revenue for the TV news networks.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...
"

Piers seems so set on focusing on the present and guns. The whole thing is a #ing clown show; they knew Alex would do this it just makes his whole side seem insane because he's just far too intense about it. So now it seems like the guy with facts and history on his side is a lunatic and every one who is obsessed with feelings and making knee-jerk reactions because bad things happen are made to seem rational.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Piers Morgan showed more restraint then I could.
Alex was a jackass.

Alex is a reflection to what a simmering gun owner is feeling at this moment in history. Piers felt the anger of millions of people channeled through Alex....it wasnt restraint he showed, it was the shock and the fear of truth that pierced his ability to debate.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Where do you get millions?
Do you have a list?
Or is that just propaganda to make you or him sound like you have a large following?
Alex put that deport post up and he could not even get all his talk show followers to go along with it.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtfuldeliquent

Glorifing violence and death?

Lets put on gloves and I'll beat you up?
We will start a revolution and fight the government?

Which is promoting violence and death?

Need to ban large capcity magazines and assault weapons?

Alex did just what his government friends told him to. Drive the normal US citizens away from supporting a fight against gun reglations. No normal US citizen wants to be on Alex side he is a crazy person. He did the paid shill thing pretty good huh!
edit on 7-1-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by solarstorm

Where do you get millions?
Do you have a list?
Or is that just propaganda to make you or him sound like you have a large following?
Alex put that deport post up and he could not even get all his talk show followers to go along with it.

I apologize for my lack of articulation.

There are over 300 MILLION guns in the hands of the civilian population according to FBI stats. You only need a fraction of that to have millions of angry and frustrated gun owners when idiots like Piers and Feinstein spew bs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join