It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lands in Texas [Saucer Craft Captured On CCTV ]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
why not movie and still frame?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You don't know. Maybe oil is as rare out there as it is here. And maybe it's still used in some form.

We really have no reason to assume they are more advanced than us. The only reason we're not in space is because of money, not because of technology.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Wow how did this get to 8 pages?

I really wouldn't be expecting any real video footage from this youtube uploader as it will just show that this is a hoax and he is well known for them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I checked MUFON CMS. There was not interview and no video footage. Only a photo and third party hearsay. Case was closed as "incomplete".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

looks like a platform with lights on it. the camera itself looks not to be maybe 5-8 ft off ground. (going by the stick/tree thing below casting a shdow. another thing to note if this was taken at night time, and the lights are on the sides. how is it casting a shadow on the ground directly underneath itself? and if there was light above, how is it barely showing up. i mean rather, why isnt there more detail to the top of it. bright enough to cast a dark shadow at night time but not bright enough to show detail to top of it? and is there going to be actual moving clips or just still photo? can you get us a pic of the place in the day and further back so we could get a scale? maybe a company website that might have pics of locations on them? and if the shrubs behind it are the size i think they are. its a real real small craft, or some kind of diminsional thing goes on when you enter because it doesnt look more than maybe a foot to two feet thick maybe 5-10 ft wide? cant really tell as left side is cut off.

im going with a platform of some type, with flood type lights

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Looks like it could be a helipad.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm probably the most even keeled skeptic / believer on ATS and I call BS on this. The connection to a prior hoax plus the fact that CCTV means video not still photo. Either they have video or they don't and labeling a photo as video just screams hoaxer IMO.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
well,we know that the picture was taken with a motion activated still frame camera
There is no blurring of the lights which would indicate motion a fast speed so how did the object move that far into the frame before the motion sensor activated and took the picture?
Did the object move into the frame and come to a complete stop faster than the shutter on the camera could open and close? NAH!
Did the object enter the frame at such a slow rate of speed that the motion detector on the camera didn`t detect any movement? probably not
Is it a stationary object that is always there and the camera`s motion detector was activated by some other moving object or means? most likely.
The motion detector is not located in the camera lens, so if a small bug flew in front of the motion detector which would trigger the camera you wouldn`t see the bug in the picture, when someone saw the picture that was taken they thought, "hey that truck (or building or whatever it is with the lights on it) looks like a ufo i`m going to post this picture on the interwebs."

edit on 8-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The Aliens were siphoning gas out of my tractor a few years ago too. Well, maybe they were just teenagers.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Its not the image that bothers me the most. It's how it was presented, with "my father" this "my father" that. If the father actually believed this was some sort of ufo, then I believe he would have submitted it himself and not his son. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

To me it appears as a spill stain in the lower terrain, and the lights when manipulated with my editing ability, looked like LED lighting as there were three distinct lights within each ....(floodlight) ? I'd say that I don't see a UFO.... first off nothings flying, but beyond that, all I see are floodlights of the LED variety.

edit on 8-1-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
While trying to enhance the photo, along the center upper to the right upper I was looking for wildlife that could have triggered the lighting system. My capabilities are just not good enough with FireFox and Ubuntu. But look in that area just to the right of center.... see anything? I thought perhaps the outline of a small deer, with the head facing the dark spot or right.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
Why do people have to derail threads like this with their lame-ass attempts at humor?

Is this how people distract each other from the truth?

Truth, what truths that then?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Interesting yes, but why would a "UFO" land there for

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Catching a landing on CCTV, I feel would include the decent of the craft, this thing could have been there before, someone could have pushed it there or even built it there. I see nothing that is definitive, I see a structure with three lights that may or may not have legs, that does not move on a grainy image of snow-covered ground. Is that snow? Maybe something got buried in the snow. If there are more frames that have yet to be released then either this will be used for an all around disclosure or someone is producing the rest of the video right now with CGI or otherwise.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Footage or it didn't happen (yeah I went there)

I honestly don't know, it looks like something that's about it. Very interesting nonetheless...looking forward to the footage release.

If they got pictures of it on the ground, they should have pics of it lifting off/taking off. Why would this be the only one they release ? I seriously have to question the validity of the picture.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jessica68

I checked MUFON CMS. There was not interview and no video footage. Only a photo and third party hearsay. Case was closed as "incomplete".

That in itself should be enough to show this was a hoax, but there are some who are going to be convinced this was real.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Duh, any attempts to disprove this obviously genuine snap must be part of the evil reptilian agenda and I'm sure they are acting in collusion with the Bush family and Obama has been teleported to Mars! HAARP.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

fake , fake , fake , fake , fake , fake

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is not a UFO. The object is not flying.

Also, we need more evidence than just a picture. If you say that this is 100% real, then that's basically saying that the movie Independence Day was real (My point being graphic technology like CGI and stuff)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join