It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lands in Texas [Saucer Craft Captured On CCTV ]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's probably one of those game cameras that takes a still shot when tripped by motion.

I would think any oil is just what is being separated from a gas stream (notice the tanks on the right). I can get a pic of a setup of tanks from out in my area.
edit on 1/7/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Bogus Bogus
The dramatic Music immediately throws this right in the trash...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

So the trick to interstellar travel is crude oil. so ETs are here for our oil. interesting.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
For a video of a UFO landing there is a significant lack of landing happening in the video.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ADGUK created this video from a still image sent to MUFON . Here is that image from MUFON :

Source : www.mufon.com...

Here is the snapshot of the case submitted to MUFON :

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by Signals
Are they 10 inches tall?

Why would they need crude oil?

Why would you assume they wouldn't?

Off-topic, but i wish people like this guy would abstain from starting a pissing match for no reason. Friggin annoying.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Looks like it goes up about knee high at 20 yards not to a grasshopper ! Occupants ? I don't buy it.
edit on 7-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Is there a video to this, surely if he has a oil company or whatever and someone is taking fuel he has a security camera. The problem I have with this is, where are the other pictures/video of it landing and taking off? I am sure it is motion censored whether video or pictures.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Somebody else here said it best: Unidentified Faked Object.

And I'll have to credit someone else for saying it's NOT flying. Hovering AT BEST.

Hovering level = 1 foot? I can barely call that hovering.

Again, this thing ain't flying. And I ain't buying.
edit on 7-1-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I see the word "TV" and I see a pic. Not the same!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Flat bed trailer.....?

Yah, what else would it be, a UFO?

Where the wheels?

Right where they should be. But the lo budget potato camera can't see them behind the lights.

Never seen a flatbed that low to the ground.

Wide angle lens of potato camera doesn't either.

(i'm judging from my own made up perspective..... hard to say without scale)

Keep your day job. You wouldn't make security guard.
But imagine this. The truck backs in and stops short of exposing its license plate or cab of the truck on camera.

Sounds like an inside job. Nobody can identify the thieves that way. In fact some guard is claiming the thieves are "aliens".

But thats just one perspective. Maybe it really is an E.T. Or maybe it's a crashed stealth fighter, or drag boat, or boat trailer...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There is what you see and what you don't see.

I've seen craft like this in a dream before, probably a previous life with an ancient egyptian people. It was like a surfboard, and someone wealthy stood on top of it.

Except this one has lights, which is always funny for hover technology because I always wonder, what sort of building specifications from where this craft originates says that it has to use visible lights? Are they plasma lights and help it hover or metabolize its fuel source? Other videos show shapeshifter craft and those lights have purpose in the sky to deceive people below at night that it's a regular craft.

So there is a craft with a purpose around the oil. Siphoning maybe not. Dropping off or picking up maybe, analyzing, surveillance, possibly. Maybe there is an additive being placed in the area. Maybe it's a hiding spot for whoever pilots that thing. Maybe something is being sabotaged or repaired without knowing it. Who makes oil worth their time when they have a craft like that? Refined petroleum makes people crazy; I don't know why advanced craft civilized life would want to be close to substance like that unless it was still in it's original form.

Now it's who is piloting it. Present or future? Come on; that thing looks like it could have been built since the 1960s in a black project somewhere, but it's got 1990s stealth appearance. Consider how wealthy the oil cartels are and how technology for their wallets exceed that of what the public is given. Consider the lights.

Maybe it was there to get at the people siphoning off the fuel. Like the siphoners are on some galactic-led mission and this thing is one of a group of stealthy-looking hover craft that either points them towards a source or warns them away.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

That's just it as you say, for those convinced about a flatbed, what is the argument for saying that?

What else could it be? I imagine that a box trailer with a logo on it that says "Jim's Wreckers" would be a dead give.

wtf is going to nick oil, and carry it about on a open...very open flatbed never mind the technical difficulty, (unexplained)

Well imagine that they don't want the camera to see the cab of the truck so they back in just so far... at night.

Did they say they stole barrels of oil? You roll those on the ground and lean them against the bed at a 45degree angle. Then two guys can heft each barrel onto the flatbed on its side. They lay them long ways side by side and strap em down onto the bed. I know the barrels are heavy, but I have hefted heavier things onto truck beds before. The trick is to angle them against the side and then lift from the bottom like a teeter totter.

Edit: If they parked the trailer on a slight rise, that would lower the bed on one side and make it that much easier. The operation would take some time, but they have all night, right? It would also be real quiet as they are not operating machinery to fill or load the barrels. All by hand.
edit on 7-1-2013 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

By the look of the picture 10 inches would be a stretch. They couldn't be any bigger than 2 tops.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It's official!
Looks like even aliens are not into green energy and instead prefer to use fossil fuels.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I'm going with good 'ol fashioned flood lights.

Peace

Seriously? Come one. There is obviously a object there and a shadow on the ground.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It could be one of those remote control toys. I always wanted to get one and fly it around my neighbors windows at night. And get some sound... Then I could call CNN and next I would be the topic here..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I did some research and discovered that the oil business is growing fast in Cotulla, TX, near San Antonio. Based on the word Cotulla on the cam I have determined the most likely location of where this happened, if it indeed did.

Possible Site Of Landing

Map Of Texas Oil Rigs

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Why is the object black n white? It's from 2012, night vision?

Could it be some truck caught in speed? the right light is just off the object, like this may not be how it originally looks
edit on 8-1-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
After reading though this thread, it's safe to say that this is a photo...of nothing. So far.

There might be a video that no one will get to see, or there are handfuls of trail cam pics that no one will ever see.

ALSO, don't want to subscribe to a hoax channel. I don't give a crap about their CGI aliens. But, that's how they make their buck.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join