It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lands in Texas [Saucer Craft Captured On CCTV ]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Why do people have to derail threads like this with their lame-ass attempts at humor?

Is this how people distract each other from the truth?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

I agree, This is as interesting a UFO thread as any on ATS. A lot more interesting than hamsters on mars or flying Old woman panties

stars

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I know I don't have to read the rest of this to figure its already been debunked as a flatbed trailer. I didn't realize that the aliens were so short of antimatter that they need to steal semis and barrels of oil for their ships. Is their economy tanking too?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I know I don't have to read the rest of this to figure its already been debunked as a flatbed trailer. I didn't realize that the aliens were so short of antimatter that they need to steal semis and barrels of oil for their ships. Is their economy tanking too?

Flat bed trailer.....? Where the wheels? Never seen a flatbed that low to the ground. (i'm judging from my own made up perspective..... hard to say without scale)

Imagine a 12 year old bad ass kid alien. Stole his grandpas antique UFO - that uses oil much like we do here on earth for fuel.

edit on 1-7-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-13 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
That literally doesn't make ANY sense, whatsoever.

Do you have glaucoma?

It reminds me of the shuttle in the end of the tunnel, I am not saying it is exactly like it but it looks from the same class. What doesn't make sense so much?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

That's just it as you say, for those convinced about a flatbed, what is the argument for saying that? wtf is going to nick oil, and carry it about on a open...very open flatbed never mind the technical difficulty, (unexplained). What's happening here is that the thieving story is explained by the use of a ridiculous flatbed, and that the flatbed is being mistaken for a UFO, which is even more ridiculous. Since MUFON is actually the carrier of the tale, they should be the ones to clear up the convenance of the picture, otherwise they are a waste of time.
edit on 7-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The most interesting thing about the video is that it doesn't capture the landing, take off , or the more likely scenario the drive away?

Pretty convenient , so I'm going with its definitely not a UFO since its not flying nor was it flying in the video but rather just a UO which is most likely man made.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Equiinox

why no video of it's arrival or departure..
Very suspect to me....
How many cameras were set up? Did it just happen to land in the center of the frame?
Again very.......

tom

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Here's a thread on a car forum discussing it from last July, www.cobaltss.net...

"rever3nce" claims he got it from his co-workers father.

He also has a video of the object; went as low as it is in the picture and then a few seconds later, floated back up vertically.

Buddy says he's getting more pictures, will update them ASAP. I love stuff like this.

okay here is the update , as quoted by my co-worker 'I think my dad's work got rid of it, they didn't want it to affect the company. Employees don't even wanna work at night anymore.' I am still gonna see if I can get a day time shot of that area.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This doesnt make sence to me if they have cctv cameras and they actually caught this thing on them then why are they showing a freeze frame of the video that was taken? why not show the real video???

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
Why do people have to derail threads like this with their lame-ass attempts at humor?

Is this how people distract each other from the truth?

Your post is technically off-topic and now so is mine. Happy? On the subject of the op, only a still from a video is released? Bah.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I shook with excitement when I read the title of this thread, could it finally be what I've been looking for???

Then I saw the Question Mark at the end of the first sentence in the video, and I rolled my eyes at myself for even daring to dream.

Sigh.... one day, eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm no photo analyst but I can't help but notice that those bright lights are not reflecting on anthing in the foreground..

I do see a reflection on the ground just below it but wouldn't there be a shine/glare on the foreground objects? Also, wouldn't there be a glare in the camera also?

I'm going with fake. Why?

Because it seems like it would be more work to get a screen shot from a video then to simply post a video. So why? You wouldn't....You'd be like Holy #! I found a gem and quickly post it.

Second, I am just not convinced the object is interacting correctly with the foreground. I'm no photographer but I am an artist. Paint and Illustration so I understand light and shadows somewhat.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I had a 'low-boy' trailer I used for heavy equipment and it had lights down both sides. If I parked it and took a photo of the back (behind the wheels) it would appear to 'float'!
Move along, nothing to see here that can't be explained.
I am thinking if this is indeed a CCTV it has the ability to capture the 'thing' coming into the field of view, by purposely omitting this, it's easy to say "UFO!"
Sorry, need more.. but thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
CCD Camera there should be more than one photo. There should be a line of photos. Every time the saucer moves the lights move the camera should have taken a picture.

That would be better evidence than one ccd picture.

But it does look promising and could be a UFO. So all I can say is look for more pics.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
In the defence of this seemingly ludicrous assertion, many times in the past have UFOs been documented as harrassing oil rigs and refineries. Why would they take/be interested in our fossil fuels you ask? To analyze it and better understand our transportation capabilities. You must understand these beings are interested in every facet of our existence be it technological, social, or biological. Not just simply for science's sake, but to compare our experience to theirs and see what might can they glean from us. That being said I see nothing in this cctv still that points to ET craft besides oblong shaped lights. We need the footage before it "dissapears." What also puzzles me is how this camera is still functioning given its close proximity to these lights. Given that 9 times out of 10 electrical interference is experienced by anything close to these craft. I'm no scientist but i've studied this phenomena enough to know the hallmarks of ET visitation. This could very well be a hoax, but we must ask ourselves is the story completely fabricated and what would this person stand to gain through said hoax?
edit on 7-1-2013 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the cameras were put in place only because oil was going missing and the camera just happened to catch a "UFO". That wouldn't necessarily mean the "aliens" were there stealing the oil. I'm half asleep so I hope I'm making sense lol. What I'm trying to say is, instead of catching the real person stealing oil, it caught a UFO which was there for some other reason.

Having said that...I'm not convinced it is a UFO. Not ruling it out yet though.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

So then, You are prepared to say that Aliens are not capeable of manufacturing drones?

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by TAWonATS
I would say something other than E.T. because that would be one small craft and the supposed aliens would be tiny beyond belief.

Tell me again what do we, as a species, send to space... we send small unmanned probes. I'm not saying this is alien or not... just saying that sentence is a bit narrow taking into account that we do send small probes everywhere... if you think like that, maybe all those aliens out there think we're microbial since we sent about 2 mini-mini cars to mars, and little tiny probes everywhere. Ok, so the new martian car is a bit bigger but... no bigger than that black thing on the picture.

No and no, the discussion at that point was leaning towards aliens in the craft and I was alluding to the fact they would have to be small. I can quite easily believe this could be some sort of drone, but I am still leaning towards something earthly in origin with the given evidence but I rule out no possibility at this point.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's obviously a poorly thought out fake.

The excuse for the cameras being there is that people were coming and stealing the oil in the night.

Get real, what did they do, turn up to an unmanned tap and fill up buckets?

It's ludicrous.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If it's cctv why is there only a still shot? Is there an explanation such as it only appeared in one frame? It would still be prudent to see the footage so pro video analysts could do their thing, thanks for sharing it anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join