It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO lands in Texas [Saucer Craft Captured On CCTV ]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Very interesting would like to see more!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

Oh yes I was way off.

reply to post by elevenaugust

Good job on that explanation Elevenaugust, a lot of people don't get that whole slow-shutter-speed at night thing.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just a photograph? I thought it was CCTV???

There was hole there, a metal circular plate was temporarily put on top with several emergency lights to stop workers falling into it.

Get it?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Here is a typical tank setup in another part of south central Texas. I might shed some light on the scale.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Here is a typical tank setup in another part of south central Texas. I might shed some light on the scale.

Already posted a few of those already on the 2nd or 3rd page, I believe. But, that's a good one!!

Good detective work!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I said I would get some first hand, so i did. Had to wait on the rain.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Good man, good man!! Definitely the type of spunk ATS needs more of!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Interesting photo but like a lot of others am wondering why we got a still and not the whole video I don't think its fake just a misinterpretation of something else going on here.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I said I would get some first hand, so i did. Had to wait on the rain.

Good thing no one spotted you. You could have been mistaken as a terrorist taking photos of sensative industrial installations. *eye rolling*

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's way to thin it is obvioulsy a drone. Just tells you how hi tech our tech is now

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie

Originally posted by Lonewulph
If the photo itself is real it's interesting to examine the implied scale of the scene.
Pretty much rules out a low boy trailer if this is accurate.

I don't think your implied vehicle size is accurate. Look at the bottom left corner, you can see tire tracks far bigger than the lines you noticed....

Those tire tracks there are bigger than that truck you put there. So... I am thinking you are some what off on your accuracy.
edit on 8-1-2013 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

Well, DirtyLiberalHippie,you should get into the business of creating fakes because I'm quite convinced that lots of people on this forum would be easily fooled by your creations. Not me though, that looks totally out of scale. By at least a factor of ten. But nice try.
This IS just another totally lame photo that has nothing to do with UFOs like MOST OF THE COMPLETE JUNK THAT GETS POSTED HERE LATELY!!!

: lol:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Not real.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The problem I am having with the footage is this:

1. if this is CCTV footage why did it not capture the arrival or the leaving of the "craft"
2. If CCTV was installed at the place why is there no other angle on it?
3. A "craft" that is capable of travelling light years is not doing it on crude oil.

Do not get me wrong I do believe in aliens and visitations from distant worlds but I am not convinced by "CCTV" footage that shows a stationary craft.

I will let everyone draw their own conclusions. S&F for the effort

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by Signals
Are they 10 inches tall?

Why would they need crude oil?

Why would you assume they wouldn't?

Off-topic, but i wish people like this guy would abstain from starting a pissing match for no reason. Friggin annoying.

Hardly a "pissing match". It's a logical question. Someone that says "Why would Aliens that may or may not exist, need resource A?", is assuming that they don't need resource A. How do they know? Why the assumption?

You're either not very sharp, or misinterpreted my post.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by streetfightingman

Except for all the paradoxes that causes.

How so?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Killing your ancestors changes your genes. In turn, changes your own history.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Killing your ancestors changes your genes. In turn, changes your own history.

Who was killed? I don't think I'm following 100%. In fact I know I'm not following 100%.
edit on 14-1-2013 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

If you're at war with your own past, you might kill your ancestors by accident.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
EAGLE FORD, Texas, Jan. 13 (UPI) -- A photograph of an alleged flying saucer hovering over a Texas oil field that surfaced on the Internet may be authentic, a UFO investigator says.

The photo, which has a July 5 time stamp, appeared on the Mutual UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) Network website last week and was allegedly taken by a security camera at an oil drilling site in Eagle Ford, the San Antonio (Texas) Express-News reported.

Charles Stansburge, a veteran MUFON investigator, said the photo has passed two authenticity tests.

"If it's a prank," Stansburge said, "someone spent a lot of money to stage it. It's not a doctored photo. It's a 60-foot-diameter saucer that's hovering."

Other unexplainable sights have been seen in the Eagle Ford-area, including a number of oil workers and nearby residents seeing unidentified lights in the night sky on consecutive days in October.

Stansburge said he is sure what his investigation into the photograph and other sightings in Eagle Ford will uncover.

"All we can do," he said, "is document what we find."

=============

www.ufocasebook.com...

As far as the question "Why would they want our oil?" goes, ( a lot of you seem to be transfixed on this )
-ask yourselves:
Why would the Rendlesham ufo"s" want our tree moss?
They probably don't.

Thread flagged and starred.

edit on 14-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
60 foot in diameter, eh?

There goes ANY sort of credibility for the UFO community.. Wow. Exaggeration, COUGH, COUGH.

Either that, or the dude really fancies the micro machines sized Tonka truck, size comparison pic that was posted earlier in the thread.

Again, I go:

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join