It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia to play leading UN sanction role

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

ahh SGT eh, the penny drops.

If I see someone out the front with a tin foil hat ill say hi!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Hahahaha! Ok cheers!

I was going to say I'm that dude who sits on the floor near McDonalds with his book of laminated numbers with various codes and sequences, but that would really freak you the F out!!!!

Cheers mate

Capt

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Bob Carr - You are a Well Trained, Obediant Little Globalist Whore aren't you.

How Patronising is this? THE UN PATS US ON THE HEAD and says "We will put you Faithful Little Fellas in Charge of Sanctions"

WHAT SANCTIONS?

Fast and Furious type arms deals are already happening with Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Fast and Furious Afghanistan

There are No Sanctions - These "Terrorists" get all the weapons they need for the PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION games being played by the CIA/NATO/USA ect.

Bob Carr - You are a Disgrace to Australia

edit on 6-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
au.news.yahoo.com...

Senator Carr said Australia's global security agenda in 2013 would also include a renewed push for a global Arms Trade Treaty in the UN.

The proposed treaty would impose new controls on illicit cross-border dealings in weapons such as automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades and ammunition.

"Our message is it's time for action on global arms control," Senator Carr said.

Whooa! We have stepped it up an notch.

Hate to tell you this, but it is already a done deal.This was signed into law by all participent's in Tanzania back in September.Hence the American push and international publicity.I had copies of all signatures,including Mr Carr's and his opening speach as he led the meeting.So this has already past and he is well aware of this.
As for Australia's role in the UNSC,this too was once again a done deal.This was done when Gillard illigitamately took the role of CEO.Think back to Her vist to the American Congress.Remember the red dress and the standing ovation from all of the American Congress? Has the penny dropped? Right now this goverment think's it is untouchable.WRONG.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Ouchie, my brain hurts.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
We really need the Chasers back.. Australia is hopeless without them. I haven't even bothered turning on the TV since they were taken off air.

First we're the pinup boy for gun control; and now we're sanctioned to control guns! Exciting times.. Australia the patsy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join