It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OLD UFO SHOW can someone help me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hello folks was sitting here looking at various posts about ufo's which made me think about an old show on telly it was done with puppets no not Thunderbirds but it was on around the same time as them early morning.
It was based around a secrect gov/ miltary organisation english i think, where these ufo's where shot at and down this program left it's mark on me as I wondered back then why didn't we communicate instead of blasting them out of the sky. If anyone can help it would be appreciated as I would like to look this series up.
Cheers
Ian

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by etrex66

Could it have been this....

Gerry Anderson & Christopher Burr's Terrahawks, simply referred to as Terrahawks, was a 1980s British science fiction television series produced by Anderson Burr Pictures and created by the production team of Gerry Anderson and Christopher Burr. The show was Anderson's first in over a decade to utilize puppets for its characters, and also his last. Anderson's previous puppet-laden TV series included Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons.[1]

Set in the year 2020, the series followed the adventures of the Terrahawks, a taskforce responsible for protecting Earth from invasion by a group of extraterrestrial androids and aliens led by Zelda. Like Anderson's previous puppet series, futuristic vehicles and technology featured prominently in each episode.

en.wikipedia.org...

Des

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think you will find the UFO show was called "UFO", funny that. Search for Gerry Andersons UFO, to make it easier to find.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Dragon12 because: Added extra info.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Have had a look at this and it doesn't seem to ring a bell. In one of the series they the gov/miltary tailed a UFO back to it's home planet but because they had no scale on there pictures they were unable to use this info, thanks
Ian

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragon12

Thank you so much just spent the last couple of mins watching the start of the first show, boy didn't that bring back some memories. I can't believe I though they were puppets it must of being the out fits lol.
Cheers
Ian

new topics

top topics

join