It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Free Energy inventor Dr. Kiril Chukanov is jobless and homeless with no income & plans on le

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Quantum Free Energy inventor Dr. Kiril Chukanov is jobless and homeless with no income & plans on leaving America

Does Dr. Chukanov want funding for his QFE (Quantum Free Energy via ball lightning) project or does he just want funding? Does his creation which he named "ANGEL I" work and the technology is being suppressed?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So now we are aware of Dr. Chukanov's claims and predicament. Now I will address the last part of the thread title - "...plans on leaving America" These are Chukanov's words, from less than a month ago, posted on his homepage December 10, 2012 (I will not be correcting his English):

Dear visitors of my site, no more 'free information' about my QFE project. During many years spent in America, I was naive, stupid, inventor/scientist who believed in the honesty of American scientists/inventors and businessmen. And not only in America. Until the Money are the Supreme Ruler of the World, there will be no Moral in our Human Society.

Soon I'm leaving America, maybe forever. I hope that there are still places on Earth where moral in business still exists. I'm going there to work on practical application of my great scientific/technological discovery QUANTUM FREE ENERGY from ball lightning. This great discovery, which will change the quality of our Civilization, is given by God (the Super-Mind of our Universe) for the survival of the Human Kind.

In the field of 'New Energy Sources', 'Free Energy' especially, there are a lot of naive inventors of false (not real) energy inventions. On another hand, there are dishonest 'inventors', crooks, charlatans, who are damaging the idea of 'Free Energy'. Among them are: Al. Frolov (Russia), Perendev and all 'magneto/electrical/gravity free energy 'inventors', Rossi, Kesh, many others.

The ONLY accessible on our planet 'free energy' can be extracted only from artificially created ball lightning. During 25 years R&D on QFE, I created four kinds of QFE from ball lightning. One of them is 'heatless QFE' which was observed, but not understood, by Hungarian inventor J.Papp. To be successful in practical application of some breakthrough discovery, inventor must understand the science behind. I understand it, so, I'm successful.

In America QFE (and me) is ignored and discriminated. 'Free Energy' prophets/'experts like Stirling Allan create negative image about QFE and me. Because, I refuse to reveal to them the secrets of my QFE technology and to give it for free to the American business and Official Science (national labs). Last one-two years I had very good progress on my experimental QFE generator ANGEL I. Experts from one developed country measured 6-times over-unity. It's not the limit of this technology. In improved technically QFE generators (I need small investment for that) tens, hundreds, of times over-unity are possible.

Beside energy applications, ball lightning will have dramatic practical applications in electronics, super-fast computers, accelerators of micro-particles, ...., military.

I'm very disappointed by my native country Bulgaria, too. My countrymen did nothing to help me this revolutionary energy technology to become major energy source on the planet.

I love America, I'm proud to be part of this hard working creative nation. Unfortunately, this country is ruled by dishonest people who think only how to make more profit for themselves. They don't care about the future of our civilization and Life on our planet.

Dr Kiril Chukanov, Salt Lake City, December 10, 2012

Even if Chukanov’s ANGEL I doesn’t work as he claims it does, the fact remains that corporations are such an unbelievable hindrance to humanity… there are no words. Beyond a total world economical collapse, will humankind ever know true freedom again? We hear stories like Chukanov’s all too often when it comes to someone thinking outside the box, potentially solving a global crisis and getting beaten down and driven out of town. Consider Tesla’s inventions and technology or Burzynski’s Antineoplaston therapy curing the deadliest of cancers, etc.

Where do we go from here?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

its not free if you wont give it away
this guy i sall about money.. give out the plans on the website so somone else can make one and prove it works and take donations as well as sell premade units you will be a billionaire in a day.

edit on 6-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well the problem here is that there's no real evidence he's invented anything that supports his claims.. what we do know is that he burned through the money his investor gave him and now his investor is broke.. and still no evidence of success..

Just feels hokey to me .. if he had a machine that worked and was able to prove that under scientific scrutiny .. lots of people would line up to invest... that's not happening..

And to anyone who would say his story is being suppressed? clearly not.. he's on youtube .. and ATS ... it just might be that he's not actually produced anything worth investing in.

I certainly see nothing where he's creating free energy, sounds like it's using a lot of energy to create a ball of plasma .. a fancy microwave
edit on 1/6/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

In 1963, Kiril Chukanov graduated with BS in Architecture and Civil Engineering from Sofia Architectural College

He graduated with BS alright, I mean, with a BS, in.... Bulshido!

Poor fellow is well, poor. Jeez. Who woulda thunk all this free energy stuff doesn't work for free. Or does it? Maybe that's why they go broke.

Oh no, it's because bilking investors and not giving anything in return beyond a gimmicky microwave that looks like something out of the original Star Trek series just doesn't cut it these days.

I'm not shedding any tears.
edit on 6-1-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Interesting to note that browsing youtube I find all sorts of ways for people at home to make plasma balls in their microwave inside of a jar using things as simple as grapes.. so this seems more and more like BS to me..

here's just ONE example of that.. some of them are longer than this.. but this video went straight to the point.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here's a more impressive microwave plasma ball ... and I bet this cost the investor much less

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Broke? Look, if he can create energy, he can just move to Oregon, hook up to the grid, sell juice back to the system, and get a monthly check.. I've seen it on eco-tours of the area. You make enough of your own juice with wind or solar and you can get a check. No big deal. So I'd say he is full of crap if he can make energy but is broke. Suppressed? Maybe Depressed.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This guy actually seems to be basically talking about the same kind of thing.. but he's a non-profit .. and his demonstration is much cooler =)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
American Antigravity (AAG) interviewed Dr. Chukanov back in 2005:

AAG question:

To clarify a bit, the description on your website talks about stabilizing ball-lightning into a quantum plasma macro-object can exceed the energy supplied by up to 500%. How is ball-lightning capable of emitting that much energy?

Chukanov answer:

An “excited” ball lightning (by special electrical current or by electron flow) can radiate many times more output “free quantum energy” (10, 100, …, millions,…) depending of the microwave input power and on the power of the excitement factor. Obviously, for high level of these powers, we can create very dangerous weapon of super mass destruction – Quantum Photonic Bomb. For lower levels of these powers, this method is absolutely safe.

"weapon of super mass destruction"

though new energy-based technology will almost always give way to possible new super weapons, thats inevitable

AAG interview
edit on 6-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

I'm going to try to keep my eye on updates and any further developments. On his website he talks some about how America is declining (and why) and China rising because they have become the manufacturers of the world, as America assists China by shipping millions of manufacturing jobs overseas. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in China for this reason. If he believes in what he has, he will not stop to get funds to mass produce them.... even if that means being the one and only bulgarian in China

You never know, the threat of leaving can facilitate investors to come out of the shadows for a lot of reasons.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Inventors need to get paid in my book. Incentive. No matter what industry they are in.

theoretically - you have to buy a unit for a one-time fee of $500 to eliminate your electricity bill forever.... ugh, I'm in.
theoretically - but instead, lets let this guy leave and go to a different country to develop his technology, mass produce it in factories... yeah, America doesn't need jobs.

theoretically - it would be an immeasurable loss to the world if you're wrong about him "being all about the money" compared to whatever loss would incur on society if his invention worked and we thought he was wrong for asking to be compensated for his lifes work.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I feel for the guy. I really do.

i am under the impression that there is a very real precedent of this type of technological suppression. and i hate to think that if my own scientific endeavours were to turn crackpot/inventor, that this would also be my fate.

that said: I refuse to believe that if this thing were really-for-real working, it wouldn't take on a life of its own.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

that said: I refuse to believe that if this thing were really-for-real working, it wouldn't take on a life of its own.

You mean "take on a life of its own" just like Tesla's did?? Oh wait.. it didnt. There seems to be an overwhelming part of this community that believes in Tesla's work, whether you do or not.

What comes along with investors besides the obvious money, is a team of very knowledgeable people of the industry and science. That goes a long way when trying to get an invention off the ground, i.e. The Shark Tank

How many more Teslas do we need to ignore before we give somebody a shot? How many Teslas have we already ignored?

But I'm just a dreamer.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I sent this fellow an email and askd him some questions and we will see if he sends a reply

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

what we do know is that he burned through the money his investor gave him and now his investor is broke.. and still no evidence of success.

A bit like Richie and Ruben, then:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I sent an email to him:

I am not fully understanding your machine that you have built there are not many actual details about how it works. I have watched all of your videos and I see that it makes the ball lightening.

Does the machine get power from the wall to get started making the lightening?

I am not understanding how you output this into actual power that can be used to power things, do you get super hot air of the the other side of the machine and you need to convert that to a usable energy or does it take energy from the wall socket in small amounts and then multiplies it out of the otherside by many times creating more electricity from less..

Can you use solar power to power this machine is that the goal so that you can get free energy from the sun to power this machine that converts the energy into 10x the energy?

I am not a scientist so I do not fully understand from what I understand free energy device needs no outward power to create power like it is a device to harness the energy around us to make useable energy it wouldn't plug into the wall it looks lik eyou have plugs...

If this is something that truly works and you can provide me with more help in understanding I can get you all the funding you need to put this into every home in the world.

Which I can do if in fact it works as he has said and is a usable thing...

His reply:
*SNIP*
so we shall see.

ohh and after looking at his site more : www.chukanovenergy.com... at the bottom I didnt see that diagram so after looking at it more I understand it more and I guess it gives power by making steam and converting that into turning turbines to make electricity. From what I can tell.

I do not have allot of money... but I do know a few people who have ALLOT of money and if this or any device could do the things like they say I can get someone whatever funding they need.
edit on 6-1-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-21-2013 by Springer because: Email removed by request of sender

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

How many more Teslas do we need to ignore before we give somebody a shot? How many Teslas have we already ignored?

But I'm just a dreamer.

Considering Tesla made dozens of innovations that are still being used today, he has a unit of measurement named in his honour, and he is considered the "father" of modern electricity, (even though Faraday and Pixii had an equal role), somehow he was "ignored"?

Clearing some things up, he gave up his license fees (rights?) on some of his patents cause the company that was backing him was going bankrupt and they couldn't afford to pay him. He stuck it through because he believed in his ideas. That became his bane when he went after ideas that were unfeasible, coinciding with a stock market crash and capital funds that dwindled, while chasing ideas that weren't as good as some of his working ones.

Edison, the war for currents, is not even over. As HVDC is now being used to transfer solar energy over long distances, something that can't be done with AC because of inefficiencies over long distances, yet certainly AC is much more appreciated unless you are on of the few people that realize your car doesn't have three pronged plugs in it.

Not every idea an engineer (in some cases scientists) have, is a good one.

This goes for a lot of fields/industries. John Carter was a flop in box office, but the director has a stellar line up behind him of completed projects:

His film work includes writing and directing Pixar's A Bug's Life (as co-director), Finding Nemo and WALL-E, and his first live-action film, John Carter. He also co-wrote Monsters, Inc. and every film of the Toy Story franchise.

Personally, I though John Carter was a great film! Not all agree though. But that's just how it is.

You could make a more efficient chain saw tomorrow, and it reduces your costs in gas by 25%, however, if the loggers don't like the way it feels, the way it handles, you might be SOL trying to market it.

Now here is the catch. Make a tool that cuts trees down simply by tapping it against the tree... And you will replace chainsaws overnight.

Some innovations are simple innovations, with drawbacks outweighing whatever it is it's supposed to do better. Reinvent the wheel though, and you can't suppress something that will revolutionize some facet of our life. Don't you think steam would have simply suppressed ICE when they first appeared. There were efforts by all means... People saying that a person's head might explode travelling in new fangled automobile apparatuses. But people aren't dumb, and see it for what it is. Heck, it would have been a lot easier to suppress something 200 years ago when the murder rates were exceptionally higher, and tracing down professional hitman was near impossible compared to todays standards (with forensics).

So no.... We haven't passed over any Tesla's. The thing about greatness is it will manifest no matter what. Not every person who reengineered the ways we live was coddled and developed in a storybook setting. Many were faced with great adversity and some might argue it contributed to their greatness.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

What, being in Tel Aviv precludes the ability to answer an email with more than a couple of sentences? I didn't realize they were that limited there. Unless its a stall tactic. tsk tsk tsk.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Looks like his medium is air that recovers each cycle.
Similar to a Papp Engine that uses inert gases since air contains some inert gas.
Bill Lyne has a reported 1000x over unity fuel less furnace with a gas medium
that has a similar diagram. Purportedly knocking the E-Cat out of the race for
useful over unity.

edit on 1/7/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

He is making heat from hot air driven by a magnetron, see the diagram.
Tesla made electricity from air.
The Tesla diagram was never given a patent because JP Morgan and his backer
reportedly Rothschild investments would own 51% and never develop the generator.
Tesla sold Germany some tech in 1914 due to loss of investor JJ Astor 1912 on
the Titanic. Based on saucers coming out of Germany in 1945 Tesla sold off his
turbine to power the Foo and other ships that use free energy forces but some
models did not use the counter rotating turbines and did wobble in hover.
Check out much of Lyne's work on his furnace and research on Tesla.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join