It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deny Ignorance !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We as Americans are obviously heading into uncharted waters. That strongly suggest the use of detention camps lay dead ahead. All I ask is that you members of ATS remember your call sign. We can definitely use it when TSHTF, as it seems to be rushing us as we speak. We'll find friends we can hopefully trust in the hoards they plan to gather.

Deny Ignorance

And remember what we are here. We are truth seekers locally, nationally, globally. I myself plan to hold these two values up in honor. Right up to the bitter end. Remember the truth is all we have people, so speak it as you know it to be. Loud and clear and to every ear.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Always speak the truth randy! And always remember- they can't get us all!!!

Remarkably enough, I was listening to this in the car today. The whole CD rocks! It's my Interstate driving music of choice. Serenity is my favorite on that CD, but Speak certainly fits the times we are living in!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by randyvs

Always speak the truth randy! And always remember- they can't get us all!!!

Remarkably enough, I was listening to this in the car today. The whole CD rocks! It's my Interstate driving music of choice. Serenity is my favorite on that CD, but Speak certainly fits the times we are living in!

Well you certainly rock as a member Little D and I love to post that as a memo to new members intro threads.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
We as Americans are obviously heading into uncharted waters. That strongly suggest the use of detention camps lay dead ahead.

That and martial law.

There's a new beginning coming over the horizon. The American people are fed up with the current state of affairs. I'll be right there with you guys.

edit on 6-1-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
so you are just waiting for it to happen
but instead of doing something about it
you are just happy to have a few atsers chained up beside you

weak

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

weak

I hear your criticism. That's cool because it does infuriate. What I don't hear from you are suggestions and that is even weaker.

edit on 6-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by xszawe

weak

I hear your criticism. That's cool because it does infuriate. What I don't hear from you are suggestions and that is even weaker.

edit on 6-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

i dont live in america..thank god
if you cant sort it out yourselves and need input from outsiders,its already to late
all those yankee guns you wont give up.are aiming in the wrong direction

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree with you Randy. We, the people, need to stand up and remain vigilant to the truth and our ideals. Don't worry about those on the outside too much. They will be begging for help and calling out when their turn comes. Once the U.S. is taken care of the rest of the World will follow. They tend to forget that and that NWO stands for New WORLD Order.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

This year will show us much Agarta !

top topics

join