Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This is great... This is one of the reasons i like Alex Jones against some of the reasons why i also

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
At about 3 minutes into the video they include a piece about aj confronting a bohemian grove member...

This is legit. This is one of the reasons i like his show because of pieces like this.

This video is basically about secret societies... just forward to 3 minutes and watch until about 4:05.

PS- I am going to sleep otherwise i would give a better breakdown so please don't tell me to give a better breakdown just watch the video if you can and dont if you cant.
edit on 6-1-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yeppers. You'll never hear the MSM bring anything like this up. As long as I have lived, I have yet to hear ANY MSM bring up declassified government documents. But AJ sure does.....

Things I learned about listening to AJ::

Gulf of Tonkin
Operation Gladio
Operation Northwoods
Operation Paperclip
Operation Garden Plot

All declassified by the government, but I would have never discovered them and been able to look them over, if it wasn't for listening to that so called whack job Alex Jones.....I do have to give Jesse Ventura credit for the Gulf of Tonkin one though

Go figure.....
edit on 6-1-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
i went to 3min and it was just words talking about a guy quitting science council o rsomething nothing about bohemian grove...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Give a better breakdown so we don't have to watch the video.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The sun always rises in the east...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I used to listen to Alex Jones whenever I could but it got old after a while. I realize his "ranting" was his so called shtick and all but it got annoying.
The worst part of his shows though, was him constantly trying to hock is stuff off to people that were willing to buy it.
After fukashima, he would fall just short of telling us to buy his (or his sponsors, w/e) iodine solutions and jeez the gold and gold coin ads, ffs.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
He's dramatic and sometimes gets things wrong but that's minimal to the good stuff he produces.
It's a while since I've watched the interview in the OP......still enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WP4YT

can you elaborate?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think it's the wrong vid OP. This one was pretty good though. I learned a few things, and now want to go play with my microwave... Also, the sound stuff, while not new to me, was very interesting. However the vid doesn't explain how coral castle was built, just hints at it. was it sound, or was it indeed magnetics? I'll have to try both. Now where can I find some cheap limestone...? The end of the vid turned into a rant, but he snuck some good details in there as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Its at the 1:11 mark in the video with Gergen

Part 9

There are 50 films in all
edit on 7-1-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by twoturtles

Oh yea these videos really opened my mind up to the spectrum of possibility that exist with sound. I have to thank some other poster for the video I just saw that interview for the first time there and wanted to share.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Alex Jones has become a parody of himself, he's not even trying anymore. If you believe any of the exaggerated crap he come's out with then you are beyond help.

Nothing more than a comedy program, only paranoid schizophrenics can't see this (most of this site). Watch these clips and tell me he's not trolling.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)
edit on 7-1-2013 by Cynicaleye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Not arguing that he doesn't say some pretty obnoxious and crazy things. Just saying that a person needs to be smart enough to pick the tidbits of truth out of the garbage can.......

Isn't that what most of us who have the ability to critically think do with the same kind of nonsense we hear from the MSM?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Anyone who attacks Alex IMHO is either working for the government or a little backwards in thier logic.

Let us consider the facts, there are very few people speaking up loudly and constantly against those who committed treason on 9/11.

It doesnt matter if you like him or not, what matters is he is telling you the truth like it or not. For that he deserves respect.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

In that first video, hes talking about the chemical in the plastic thats causing boys to be more feminine. This is not a conspiracy anymore, there are studies that have backed up this claim.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

NO ONE! "Deserves Respect"! Respect is something you earn by your actions!

To say AJ always tells the truth, is not a correct statement!

I am with you on supporting him, but you do him no favors by standing up for him like his words are the gospel...

Just sayin....

top topics

join