It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can't beat them join them...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

You seem wise for your years if you truly are still in high school.

Follow your heart kid....if it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

The same concept doesn't really change as you grow into an adult

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The battle between free man and the NWO is a spiritual battle. It is good vs. evil (see my avatar). The fight rages on even after one dies. Do you know the fate of your soul? If not then perhaps you should figure that out and then re-evaluate your place in the fight against the NWO.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

There is no spiritual battle, those that control this planet use these "spiritual battles" to help in their control. I realize this whole 2012 ascension thing is kind of gone now but we still all come from the same thing, we are all truly divine just look at this world around us everything is perfect for us to exist but that does not mean that there is a man in a throne who created it like this. I guess i just see the whole picture.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Why does it have to be either/or? Fight them or join them? "If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists."

There is a third option. Why not just simply ignore them?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

You cannot join them. People are not in the elite because they are powerful. They are powerful Because they are in the elite.

Plus...if you betray your kind out of cowardiness, they will see you nothing more as a coward who is willing to betray his/hers for the others.
You know already what is going on(well some of it...more than 90 percent of the slaves), and this is basically as far as you can get without getting yourself prematurely killed.
About half a year ago I got to this conclusion(I can only recommend everything from George Carlin)
Dont have a stake in this. You can not and will not win.
You could, but that would require the people, and theyd rather accept this pretty lie than consume the cold hard bloody truth. It is the programming by the tally, the religion, and government indoctrination(school)
You can turn people. Reveal the world for what it is, of course, but that takes too much time and effort, and unlike to mass manipulations, you cant just mass enlighten people. It takes about 2-3 months to drag a single human out of this mess.(that was my personal best)
And what would it accomplish after that? You have turned let us say, ten million, or a hundred million(impossible, but let us suppose for a minute.)
They have the military, they have the guns. It takes no genius to figure out the massive bloodshed to take out these individuals.
Would THAT arouse suspicions? Did the unexplainable deaths of approx 30 ufologists arouse suspicions? The minds of the rest will just accept whatever the tally tells them.

I am not the one to try to take your faith away from doing anything, but it is pointless. They will get what they want sooner or later, and what they want is more for themselves, and less for everybody else.
Is that happening? Well of course, look around chap.
Or just look up what happened when it turned out that HSBC laundered billions of drug money. They said taking them down like they take down ordinary people(take away everything of theirs, and claim it was bought by drugmoney) would hurt the economy. So they fined them for like 2 billion dollars(five weeks income for the bank)

Dont kid yourself with defending yourself with your second amendment stuff either. They already could outgun you easily. They are just trying to make it easier for them. Plus you cant outgun tanks. You cant outgun drones, or the Voice of God(if you believe in it for that matter)
We have lost this. You know why? Because a secret society can only be beaten by a more powerful secret society, and once they are in the government, there is no way of rooting them out.

You are young, so it will take less effort to realize you were born in a time and place where you cant turn your luck. You have lost this battle exactly at the point of your fathers orgasm. Not your failure of course, none of ours, in fact.

Hand over yourself to them? you could do that. Millions of outsiders have done that. Some politicians, journalists, countless people. Without their help, this all would have been impossible.
But dont think for a minute they will make it easier on you. Au contraire...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

The Dude Abides.
This exact same picture is my wallpaper. I like the attitude.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Its because of people like you, that the world is where it is now. SELLOUTS.

you are the perfect example of this new generation, LAZY QUITTERS.

if more people have your train of thought, the world is doomed.

I imagine a world more kin to that of "apocalypse" planet from the superman comics

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It takes more guts to do the right thing.
It feels better also.
But if you like bending down and taking it up the....
be my guest, I'm sure that feels good as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You cannot beat them nor can you join them. Unless you're part of the program everything in response here is an assumption. If you were involved you certainly would not have the need or desire to admit it. The hysteria with regard to the program will surely have continued devastating effects on American political life, ranging from widespread political alienation to escalating lone-wolf terrorism. The bigger the conspiracy, the more damaging it is. A mass self-fulfilling prophecy indeed.

Be careful what you wish for

Thank you,
Dog

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Its because of people like you, that the world is where it is now. SELLOUTS.

you are the perfect example of this new generation, LAZY QUITTERS.

if more people have your train of thought, the world is doomed.

I imagine a world more kin to that of "apocalypse" planet from the superman comics

I am not so sure its entirely indicative of any specific generation. I would propose its a pretty typical thing to go through at that age. It is when you start to learn how big the world really is, and how difficult it is to change things. It is a period of acquiescence and realizing that you dont actually know everything there is to know. For most, this will lead to a defeatist attitude which is easily manipulated.

I would say most people the world over go through this very same thing. "I am just one person, how can I possibly change anything?" If pursued honestly, the next step is in realizing we can only make choices for ourselves and the consequences of those choices are attached with us until the day we die.

OP, you seem to have made the realization that the world doesnt depend on you, it will go on with or without you and in this respect you do not matter. That never means you cant make a difference. It never means that one person is not capable of changing the course of the world. Contradictory to what someone else posted, it is not about being alone but about what we can accomplish together. It is what we are doing every moment of every day anyway.

Before you can do any of that though, you need to get right with yourself first. The old addage of "be the change you wish to see in the world." This step takes some time, some effort, and some growing up. Most decide the staircase becomes too steep at this point and just give up. I would encourage you to keep going and take those steps. Its not just about you. No judgment from me on giving up though, it is the common choice after all. Keep in mind though, those are never the people that make those historic changes.

Its all up to you..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Question at point is what is "good" and what is "bad". You believe you are fighting on the "good" side, at the same time the guys you consider "bad" are actually believing too that they are fighting on the "good side".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Whilst I understand your options ( or at least the ones YOU can think of), "If you can't beat them, join them" is such a cop out and such a lame answer.
Its no wonder people all want to be 'the same', yes we ALL want whats best for us, but isn't that OUR choice to make, which path to follow, which decisions to make?
If your a sheep or as you put it a cow then your choices are made for you and you have to abide by them, then what?
If you want to better yourself you have to do what? sell out your neighbour? your brother? your childrens futures just so you can fit in? be one of the crowd?

Whist I say this and agree with your desire to be part of something it depends on what that something is, you know murder is wrong right? stealing is wrong? rape is wrong? and yet to fit in some gang members have to do all the former and more, just to fit in? is it really worth it? an extreme analogy but one you may associate with, facebook is a gang, of sorts and yet people fall over themselves to join it and 'fit in' to be popular, or so they're told.

Look at todays world where to fit in and 'be popular' you have to buy this gadget, that Iphone, a named set of clothing, own gold, cars, houses, people? Where does it stop?

Where does the moral compass end up pointing?

You know whats right and wrong, and by simply being here you KNOW there is something wrong with the world but you are afraid to admit your confused at which way to go, like another saying goes " Why follow trends when you can make them" is one I believe.

Sure you can own the world as the ones you want to follow aspire to, but can you take it with you when you die and die you will and so will they no matter HOW MUCH they control, how much they own, why not do something positive for yourself and say instead of " I cant beat them, I will join them", say " I may not beat them today, or tomorrow, or ever, but I will do what is right by me and mine, and if I cant beat them, I'll be a pain in their ass".
Leave a legacy one can be proud of, one that will live for eternity, like the heros of old, does anyone remember a compadre of theirs? Achiles friends names anyone? but you see my point he died but his name and deeds live on, good people are revered, evil ones are reviled, the ones in control of our lives are evil in a sense, greedy and manipulative but they are not remembered by history.

Todays world is the sheep mentality, all follow each other because there in no one they can believe in, no superman to save them, so they all wait like you for their end at someone elses hands, We all want an easy life, someone to make the decisions for us, someone to blame if it goes wrong, but honestly I think its a sign of weak judgement to allow the current crowd to try and run our lives for us, after all we are a nuisanse to them, an annoyance, someone to control, someone they can dispose of at a whim.
IF we had people we can trust in positions of power then maybe we can feel comfortable with someone making the right decisions, but we don't, all we have are corrupt, immoral, selfish people who want it all for themselves and you want to 'join them'?

Why not better yourself and say " I won't join 'them', but I'll do whats right for me and mine, and if that means losing my life then so be it, but it will be on my terms, not theirs".

But I'm not here to dissuade you , you want to fit in, go ahead, just dont get in my way when I pass you on the road of life.

Besides there really is no real good or bad, only moral opinions, even one believes they are on the 'right side' but remember there is ALWAYS a LIE in beLIEf.
edit on 8/1/13 by DataWraith because: Additional text.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why do you have to "defeat" them? Why not just live and let live? Opression is a mindset. If somebody is withholding something from you, it's only oppression if you want it in the first place.

I was thinking about this the other day, actually, when I was considering buying a new video game system. I was thinking about how some would say I was just playing into their hands by buying some new useless item. But the thing is… it's only money. I don't really place it on a pedastal like some.

What's the difference between myself and the Elite? Money? They are rich, so they can buy mansions and yachts? I don't want a mansion or a yacht. I'm quite happy buying a new video game system. With cash, because I don't have (nor want) a credit card.

What other differences? They manipulate economies and wars? Well I can honestly say that I want no part in that. So I'm not missing anything there.

They never have to work a day in their life? I didn't like that either, so now I run my own business doing what I love (art). Nothing to be jealous of there.

So really, what's to join? They can do their thing and I will do my thing. My thing won't always agree with theirs, and they can eiher deal with it or kill me. I see no reason to give in.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You want to be a cow? or a sheep? Good luck with that. I will be a free man. It may cost me dearly, but better to die on your feet then live on your knees........i hope to god your lack of spine doesn't represent most of this generation..... though it likely does... then again I guess it mostly always has.... Most of the world is filled with prey......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join