It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic Espianoge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So where is this so called war with China? It is right in front of your own very eyes...Everyone thought a war with China was going to be guns blazing and bombs dropping?...Wrong, look around you they do everything that Americans did. They have good restaurants, they sell real-estate, do construction, and they even have their own driving schools... Yes, The Chinese are beating us on a economical battle from within. I hope everyone is realizing this...Have you noticed around your neighborhoods a drastic change in Orient domination?...Could this be true?

Chinese Espionage

Forbes

Are we fighting a battle within? It seems like we as Americans contribute to this domination of the Chinese. So who do we blame? The U.S. Government, or the Chinese for taking advantage of what the U.S. offers?....

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
when i lived in vegas the china part of town is much nicer then most other parts.. when I moved to texas we went to the china town here and its like 20x nicer then even vegas china town area.

They are smarter, can karate you up, have more money, cooler cars, better phones, america fails

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

So what your saying is economically we fail? Chinese win?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
They realized we play two games. The game of war, and the game of money.
When they concluded they could not defeat us at the game of war....

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
well the funny part is its our money that the Chinese use to make everything better.. they make cheap crap for us that is poison most of it and they loan us money... Then they use all the money they make from us and the interests from loans to become better then us then at some point they will just take us over becuase our leadership sucks to bad and our people are not willing to sacrifice like they are and so they will win.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Game of war? Would you really want to challenge the Chinese at that level? I don't think so....They have smarts and strength...And Mao made sure of this....

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think we as a country should of just paid attention of what we had here instead of outsourcing of what we got and what we know...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Game of war? Would you really want to challenge the Chinese at that level? I don't think so....They have smarts and strength...And Mao made sure of this....

Logistically we haven't a thing to worry about unless they fire off an EMP and land an amphibious invasion on Oregon's coastline and establish a beachhead.

Different thread though.

No I was implying that they know they cannot defeat us militarily without major losses.
So they turn to our weakness to which they know they can exploit us systematically.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

How can you win a battle from within your boundaries, and not accuse one of your own to someone else?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So they turn to our weakness to which they know they can exploit us systematically.

Yes, simple answer. They have the playbook laid out. If they can't spread communism then they sure could force a decision to have a dictator run the U.S.... Ohhhhhhhhh they would love that......Its a win win for them...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
when i lived in vegas the china part of town is much nicer then most other parts.. when I moved to texas we went to the china town here and its like 20x nicer then even vegas china town area.

They are smarter, can karate you up, have more money, cooler cars, better phones, america fails

There is a huge underground when it comes to Chinese immigrants and Chinatowns everywhere. They have their own "banks", their own human trafficking network... Have you ever noticed in your small town that has few Chinese residents, that when a Chinese restaurant opens up, it's magically staffed with Chinese-speaking immigrants?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I honestly made this thread because I have seen a drastic change in my neighborhood of Chinese driving schools ever since they opened up a DMV in my city... Unmarked Toyota Corollas, you can tell they are students because they have two mirrors mounted on their windshield....

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
in trade, china has bested countries far and wide for millennia !

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
yup and dont forget they the number one producer of the rare earth metals / permanent magnets used in almost all computers and power generators. but from the "word on the block" i hear recently that they behind on producing the most tech savy products

new topics

top topics

join