learn more

So what do they want exactly?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

I like your post, but as for "Probing specific humans, nothing else matters to them." ~ I would think they would be studying everything about the Earth. It would be very egotistical to think they would only study humans.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

"it turned out to be a test run for the recently revived auroura project in North Yorkshire, a wonderful triangular black craft typical of UFOs"

Can you elaborate on that and provide some "evidence"?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"You would think after all the space flights, shuttle expeditions, ISS flying around, that they would have seen loads of ships & craft entering our atmosphere if the sightings are to be believed."

There are plenty of videos which show this, you are just not accepting them as the real thing, probably because the lights are too distant.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Most excellent post and information Phyllida -

As an avid armchair UFOlogist, maybe I can help with some misconceptions;

The Sumerians via Sitchin's description explain the reason why EBE's bio-engineered humans to mine for gold was for the sole reason that the EBE"s needed said gold to put in their atmospherre to deter their Sun from decimating their world. They created neandrathal hybrids (humans) to expediate the process.
In early 2000, our very own scientists recorded that if we were to put specs of gold at a distance relative in
space to our own planet, the gold would deflect our planetary change ( Global warming) due to our very own Sun.

Perpetrating an Alien hoax beit evidence of craft or EBE's is the easiest of hoaxes hence the advert material surrounding the subject, especially with todays electronic gadgets.
It is almost child~play. I make this statement knowing full well that children today understand the workings of computers better than middle aged adults.

Studying Tesla and his 'Flying Stove Pipe' which he invented in the latter 1800's (but released info regarding said subject in 1912) coupled with Victor Schombergs tecnological advances, I see no other evidence that the majority of what we witnesss in the skies are probably from Earth.

The ONLY concrete evidence I have found of a technologically advanced craft that may not be ours can be found in the "Battle of Los Angeles" that was documented from 1942.

To believe that EBE's transverse quadrants of AU's while prancing around naked to abduct and anally probe humans does seem quite ludicrous and hilarious.

EBE's to my knowledge have always been benevolent towards mankind and there are some residents of our planet whom believe that Jesus Christ himslef was a hybrid human sent here to teach us how to use our pineal gland in accordance with mother nature, and look how that turned out -
So 'IF' they do come to our planet in peace, then it is understandable why they don't interact with humans as we have a habit of KILLING everything we don't understand and asking questions later.

Why would they come to this particular planet..?
Any entity whom would star~venture would probably only visit water~based~life~form planets.
I have ascertained that it is possible to use 'worm holes' to advance past the speed of light travel through what we call a "Star Gate" which I believe would be centered in a planets oceans and not through a planets space atmosphere as most would believe. ( I have no proof, just my own private thoughts after years of inquiry)

Again miss P -
Thank you for this entertaining and informative thread and to all those whom have posted either for or against
this amazing phenomena!

Keep up the good work and never relenquish the quest for truth!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

cracking post my dear and I'll get back to you in more detail once I've finished my cup of tea and biscuits.

Quick question, whilst I agree that a UFO/ET hoax is seemingly very easy to perpetrate like you say, I wonder if you have any hypothesis as to why, what purpose it serves to prolong and perpetuate?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I have ascertained that it is possible to use 'worm holes' to advance past the speed of light travel through what we call a "Star Gate" which I believe would be centered in a planets oceans and not through a planets space atmosphere as most would believe.

Ahh now this point resonates with me regardless of "proof". Throughout the time I have looked into this phenomenon, despite appearances to the contrary, it would seem that certainly in Europe, lakes are a common denominator in UFO sightings. I have friends in Holland and Norway who more or less take it for granted that "things" come and go from various lakes in their country. Unlike the US and possibly we here in the UK, the Scandanavians and some European countries don't make quite such a big deal over UFO activity, nor is it particularly kept secret. It does seem quite acceptable in some countries that people accept with nonchalance "Oh yeah we don't swim in that lake as ETs live there". Water does seem popular with our space chums.

The ONLY concrete evidence I have found of a technologically advanced craft that may not be ours can be found in the "Battle of Los Angeles" that was documented from 1942

From what I remember wasn't this the first time the old "weather balloon" explanation was used? I remember reading something about it all but without re-reading I can't say whether or not this incident was concrete evidence or not. Could you elaborate?

With regard to the gold issue, now whilst I admit this may sound naive but, for beings from probably another galaxy who obviously (in these circumstances) didn't have gold and as a result in all likelihood had never heard of the stuff, I'm perplexed as to how they knew a) we had it b) it would do the job they wanted it for and more importantly why they could manufacture or find an alternative mineral closer to home. Seems a little far to come on the offchance of finding some mineral they've never heard of to save their planet! Surely with their alleged technological capabilities, another solution could have been found with reverting to such mundane illogical steps

Hope I've worded that correctly without sounding too stupid!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
good point and I agree, with the condensed composition of gold, they would seem to have found a better source, and with abilities to remove the element. It could be something we are not even aware of.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida

Quick question, whilst I agree that a UFO/ET hoax is seemingly very easy to perpetrate like you say, I wonder if you have any hypothesis as to why, what purpose it serves to prolong and perpetuate?

One thing I forgot to mention in my post - a couple of years ago (Nov. 2009) on another site, I posted my belief with what I believe as evidence, as to what really crashed in Roswell N.M. and the need of the cover up.
It was NOT an Alien craft - although at the time it would clearly be classified as a U.F.O.

As to your question -
A hoax is perpetrated for many reasons;

Citizens -
Misinterpretation - glory/fame/money - lack of knowledge - fear..etc.
Humans generally are afraid of the unknown but there are the devious whom pray on unsuspected individuals for
purely their own enjoyment.

Government -
Black OP projects (mis~spending of the publics funds)
Detering their 'enemies' to their superior knowledge. i.e. U2 and SR71 Blackbird spyplanes.
Control of the mass population.
If citizens new how much money was funelled into Black OP projects that are used primarily for War,
and not the wellbeing of civilization - the public outcry would shut them down or create a civil war.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Yup I see what you mean. Its hard to comprehend or think outside the box as they say when all we can see are the walls of the box

at the moment that is

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

In regards to the 'gold' statement I made from the Sumerian history and the statement our own scientists made
in how to fix our global warming problem.
This is not my 'belief' but a correlation between ancient history and todays advancements as reported to the public.

As to "The 1942 Battle of Los Angeles" -

Over 1400 rounds of 12.8 pound anti~aircraft shells were fired upon the object that remained stationless for atleast 58 minutes clearly illuminating the object without damaging it.

This information can be found from youtube vids.. en.wikipedia.org...
to visiting your local library.

Today video enhancement clearly shows this object is in NO WAY a weather balloon.
Please view
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
to see enhancements.

I read somewhere that there is to be a movie made in regards to this event.
edit on 9-1-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: to add website info
edit on 9-1-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling correction
edit on 9-1-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: website correction

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

That video was thoroughly debunked in a long running thread here on ATS titled

'Alleged NASA Affiliated astronomer deciphers 'Intelligent' signal from nearby star'

There is information on page 204 and the seventh post down provides a link to a site

which goes into it in great detali!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

That video was thoroughly debunked in a long running thread here on ATS titled

'Alleged NASA Affiliated astronomer deciphers 'Intelligent' signal from nearby star'

There is information on page 204 and the seventh post down provides a link to a site

which goes into it in great detali!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

NO the strongest challenge was NOT the boast of the CGI expert...It was the

calibre of the person behind the video

# Judy Faltskog aka

# Dr. Judy Faltskog aka

# Judith Helena Faeltskog aka

# Judith Helena Van Greunen aka

# James Van Greunen....Well known hoaxer, smuggler, high ranking military personel

officers impersonator ( though how anyone can take hat seriously
)...Forger of

'official' documents using xerox of South African logo's from his passport - Read the late

Cynthia Hind's Kalahari and Lesotho hoaxes of UFO's

Smuggling endangered species of orchids into the UK with another well known documented

hoaxer Henry Azadehdel in 1987 when s/he was still James Van Greunen that netted them

somewhere in the region (if i remember correctly) of £ 250,000...who'd have thought that

there was so much money in orchids??
....Azadehdel did time for this while Van Greunen

skipped the country!!

All this information (which there is a lot of ) can be googled for many, many links

Now if thats your criteria for believing in ET's and UFO's
edit on 10-1-2013 by eletheia because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-1-2013 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Nice photos of LA 42.

"What happened suggests intent. They ignored the provocation of our attempt to destroy them. It might have been done to make a statement. I think the pilots of that craft were trying to say that we couldn't hurt them and that we shouldn't be afraid of them."

It looks like their INTENT ~ what they want ~ is to study us.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Thank you for your gracious words

It isn't often when I present truth that the first to reply is a compliment to my research;
most are stuck in their belief zone and refuse to acknowledge anything outside their realm.

I am not sure as to the EBE's intent - but I am positive that it is not a devious intention!

I am new to this site but have been a lurker for many years.
As soon as I learn the navigation to this site - i.e. how to post pics and vids -
(and how to give 'Stars & Flags')
I will be posting controversial scenarios as to this subject as well as Nazca, the Pyramids, Ancient Civilizations as well as a few short stories and poetry I have written.
I hope all will partake on my adventures.

By the way.. .."Happy Mayan New Years"

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I just copy and post links to the vids because they are too small to be seen here anyway.
To Star, just click on an empty star.
I have not figured out the flags yet. I did it once but still do not see it.
I just use "myATS" list instead.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Many thanx..

..now I just need to learn how to extract and post pics.

P.s.
I tried the 'star' trick - hope you got it

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Got it. If you want to add Phyllida as a friend, just click on her "memeber" thingy.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
From that standpoint of the government only two conclusions can be made. The first would be that government knows they exist buy have no idea as to what their intentions are so they keep the subject silent in an effort as to not alarm the general public that might cause mass panic.

The other senario would be they know their intentions are hostile and release of that knowledge would leave the world in chaos.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

But by the same token, whilst its possible that Governments may be keeping it secret, the "aliens" certainly aren't. As for seemingly hostile intent, there's no evidence of that either. They aren't whizzing around the skies blowing pilots out of the air, they aren't shooting at buildings independance day style, they dont' seem to be doing anything.

This is why I am beginning to doubt the whole "alien" scenario. With the exception of the 1942 incident and then the Washington 1952 incident, all the other sightings etc lead to nothing & nowhere. I am certainly leaning towards all sightings from those 2 points forward being of earthly origin, and abductions/mutilations also being carried out by ourselves. I think it possible that from those 2 incidents, tech was obtained however small, and the leaps forward in space and flight are a result.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join