It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do they want exactly?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

I just spent all that time reading up on Nighteyes. Yes, this abduction smells fishy.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic

I think there are a number of different extraterrestrials. They each have their own agenda, and most are NOT here to destroy human life. They all get what they want though. No doubt.

It seems most are observing, monitoring and checking up on us.

The suppressed military cover ups reveal that at least one type of extraterrestrial is actively disabling nuclear missiles. This indicates either some higher moral value or ulterior evil plans (as viewed by humans). So it's either all good or all bad. I'm leaning towards all good because if it's all bad, it wouldn't happened long ago.

Personally, in studying ancient evidence, I'm thinking the earlier "seeders" are still here. And they're simply plodding along, monitoring their "product" or planning for the next bump in human evolution. Maybe several competing ET's are doing same. Maybe this planet is just another rich "petri dish" for their experiments.

And this may all be due to some universal trait of intelligence — you just spread your seed wherever you can. There may not be any higher truth in all the universe. All occurrences and variations of power, control, enslavement, abductions, virtue, morality, etc would just be trivial consequences of "spreading the seed."

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic

I think there are a number of different extraterrestrials. They each have their own agenda, and most are NOT here to destroy human life. They all get what they want though. No doubt.

It seems most are observing, monitoring and checking up on us.

The suppressed military cover ups reveal that at least one type of extraterrestrial is actively disabling nuclear missiles. This indicates either some higher moral value or ulterior evil plans (as viewed by humans). So it's either all good or all bad. I'm leaning towards all good because if it's all bad, it wouldn't happened long ago.

Personally, in studying ancient evidence, I'm thinking the earlier "seeders" are still here. And they're simply plodding along, monitoring their "product" or planning for the next bump in human evolution. Maybe several competing ET's are doing same. Maybe this planet is just another rich "petri dish" for their experiments.

And this may all be due to some universal trait of intelligence — you just spread your seed wherever you can. There may not be any higher truth in all the universe. All occurrences and variations of power, control, enslavement, abductions, virtue, morality, etc would just be trivial consequences of "spreading the seed."

Your almost got it, your probly the closest to the truth.
Speading the "seed" or "light" or consciousness...divine consciousness that we can precieve, the universal mind and Matrix.... So yes we are in a petri dish and evolution has been sped up and abductions will continue while we need to be healed, so next time you get abducted, try not to behave like your pet when being taken to the vet

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Shame though...it could have been the icing on the cake. People simply spoil it and blur the truth with their lies and hoaxes and personality disorders which is so annoying for the rest of us trying to get answers and investigate. I get jaded sometimes I must admit

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Aye so I've read that the Draco are in fact evolved from the dinosaurs and have always been here and are allegedly at war with the plaedians/andromedans

If they have always been here and we were seeded, which if you read the Book of Enoch that seems highly likely, then why are they so shy in being seen? Why didn't they pop up after we got put here and anihilate us? Or introduce themselves? Or take control and become the dominant species? Why live underground instead of above ground? Why is there no evidence of buildings or artifacts of their existence?

Bah questions questions lol

The Draco reptilians can shapeshift and appear as Pleiadians.
I read that they do that all the time.
They are in cahoots with the Cabal & illuminati.
The Draco & Hydra reptilians do not wish to reveal their true agenda.
DOMINATION - ENSLAVEMENT - CONTROL
They are low level 4th dimensional lifeforms that are spiritually bankrupt. (Sith Lords)
They are selfish and think only of themselves. They view us as cattle.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think one shouldn't dismiss the UFO/potential alien hypothesis.

however

When a person starts stating matter of factly stuff that has no qualifying evidence to prove their statements, then they can be dismissed as relevant.

This "field" is riddled with lunatics, religious nuts, liars for profit, and simple misunderstandings of very normal events..don't toss out 3/4ths..its more like 99/100th...still, there is that 1% that is worth study.

The problem though, when truly wanting to research and understand the UFO potential is to get past all the nonsense every self proclaimed ufologist is spouting for one reason or another...listen to them all and you will think every satellite and weather balloon is some mothership coming down to save/kill you.

Add: People like Phage do a lot more to further the understanding of Ufology and such by tirelessly cutting through the bunk than pretty much anyone on the opposite side of him demanding zetas and dimensional holes verses sourced natural anomalies and documented terrestrial crafts.
edit on 7-1-2013 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

The Draco reptilians can shapeshift and appear as Pleiadians.
I read that they do that all the time.

I read that Draco is a wizard from house Slitherin and is practiced in dark arts.

My info is equally as credible as yours in regards to reality.
edit on 7-1-2013 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hi thanks for that. I dismiss nothing if I can help it, but when I find it doesn't ring true or doesn't feel right or is just plain bonkers then into the bin it goes!

Its an annoyance though when people state things as absolute fact with no back up or proof.

Until I get some answers that gel with me I'll keep on asking though, after all a forum is for chucking ideas around (that are logical/sensible) as well as feeding the egos and pyschosis' of nutters hehe

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hi thanks for that. I dismiss nothing if I can help it, but when I find it doesn't ring true or doesn't feel right or is just plain bonkers then into the bin it goes!

Its an annoyance though when people state things as absolute fact with no back up or proof.

Until I get some answers that gel with me I'll keep on asking though, after all a forum is for chucking ideas around (that are logical/sensible) as well as feeding the egos and pyschosis' of nutters hehe

Ahh.
I never trust my gut with this field really.
Because I totally want to believe..and therefore my desires can color my understandings.

Hense why I put the simple filter of requiring evidence..be it substancial credible sources, or personal experience..frankly, if I get abducted, I won't need much more evidence to believe..but short of that, I want to see hard, researched facts reviewed by science minded people.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Hiya thanks for your input most appreciated.

Do you know this to be absolute fact?

I think it was the Dulce base that had the alleged uprising if I remember correctly the Dulce Wars. I recall reading that the aliens allegedly absorbed atoms from blood (sigh) and that's why they needed all the humans and cattle. Problem with that of course is that what did they eat before they could eat human burgers? Why on earth would our human blood and all its various diseases and types be suitable for another life form? All seems pretty hit and miss and highly speculative.

This whole Dulce Alien/Military/Government theory/conspiracy is very hollow and simply not supported by the facts. New Mexico is an interesting state. Dulce, NM (which by the way resides within a protected Native American reservation, it does not reside on public or government owned property) is a native american reservation where the Archuleta Mesa (mountain) is located.

Dulce (pron.: /ˈdʌlsiː/ or /ˈduːsiː/; Jicarilla Apache: Lóosi)[1] is a census-designated place (CDP) in Rio Arriba County, New Mexico, United States. The population was 2,623 at the 2000 census, almost entirely Native American. It is the largest community and tribal headquarters of the Jicarilla Apache Reservation.

What you do have in New Mexico, and logistically near Dulce are a number of U.S. Government Laboratories performing a lot of top secret research and experiments. All legit, but no proof of any alien agenda. Here is what you can find near and around Dulce, NM.
Los Alamos Laboratory where the first Atom Bombs were tested at Trinity site in the desert on the White Sands Proving Grounds (a military site). So not too surprising this is considered a restricted site and the research there is considered top secret, although the base and facility are in plain site to the public.
Then you have:

The Sandia National Laboratories, managed and operated by the Sandia Corporation (a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation), are two major United States Department of Energy research and development national laboratories.

Source

In addition also in very close proximity to Dolce and the laboratories you have many federal jobs supporting the military; the state hosts three air force bases (Kirtland Air Force Base, Holloman Air Force Base, and Cannon Air Force Base) So you have a lot of legitiment air traffic in that vicinity, and cause for many misidentifications of flying objects, but seemingly Military related.

I'm not trying to disprove or debunk anything here. I am simply pointing out some logical alternatives as to why there is a significant military and government presence (near and around Dolce) due to the number of laboratories that work on top secret programs and projects as well as the number of Air Force Bases, in the name National Defense.

I hope this helps in understanding the importance and interest in Dolce, NM! Cheers

edit on 7-1-2013 by ItDepends because: grammatical correction

edit on 7-1-2013 by ItDepends because: ugh...spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Excellent thanks for that. So in your opinion, is there anywhere in that area that could possibly be used for the purposes alleged? Is there an actual base? And is it a hotbed of ufo activity? Just wondering how this all got started in the first place. I know its referred to from years ago in stuff like the Majestic12 docs and the alleged Dulce papers

PS Have these underground tunnels ever been proven? cheers!
edit on 7-1-2013 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I agree whole-heartedly! That is what ATS is all about and should be, a healthy, civil discussion on topics by like-minded, interested parties.

If something just doesn't ring true, or something seems suspicious, then we ask questions, investigate further, share theories, possible explanations. Unfortunately, and this has been stated before, with the many, many hoaxes that have been discovered and the over abundance of material, it takes quite an effort to weed through this voluminous information to get to the truth, the facts.

I remain open-minded, teachable
, and still looking for answers. Just can't seem to find irrefutable evidence that an advanced civilization has traversed the universe to little 'ol earth and not make themselves known. Or at least leave something behind that the average joe(s) could find that indicates some form of technology that did not originate here. (obviously not talking about meteors or asteroids here) It just seems a little unbelievable that with over 7 billion people here on earth, that only government and military types are the only ones that would have recovered such a thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

If they are real and here the best explanation I have heard is they are here to harvest biological specimens for their own ends. We have all read or heard about some pregnacy that was, then wasn't?
reply to post by 727Sky

This explanation has never made any sense to me at all. If they are so advanced why not just get 10 males and 1,000 females and take them off planet and breed them like cattle and you would have millions in a short amount of time.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think they (at least most of "them") are here mainly because they want to observe our behavior, monitor our progress (and especially our lack thereof), and to see how we handle and correct self-destructive tendencies such as warfare, global pollution, nuclear power, disease/genocide, and the like.

We are a unique, albeit primitive species. We are primarily self-absorbed, egotistical, and narcissistic beings that are on the threshold of sentient evolution. We are at or near the edge.

They want to see if we "make it".

If we don't - they want to protect, and perhaps occupy/colonize, one of the most beautiful blue/green jewels of a water-planet existing in this galaxy.

Frankly, we don't deserve the planet we're on. They know it and we don't. If it wasn't for intergalactic rules regarding the "Prime Directive" (or its equivalent) they would have helped us out of our misery long ago. As it is, they are resigned to merely observe. Naturally, there are periodic exceptions made for "scientific" (or political) purposes, but we can expect activity to increase in the coming years as we reach this cusp for humanity and the "observers" jockey for front-row seats to witness the final act...

edit on 1/7/2013 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Exactly, this is the point I've been trying to make...why would they sprint through the galaxies to earth and NOT make themselves known? If they have something to contribute or some great knowledge they want to impart why haven't they? If they want to anihilate us all again why haven't the? They've had plenty of opportunity over the centuries and yet I'm expected to believe all sorts of stories about deals made with Governments to remain secret and yet there are hundreds of sightings a week all over the world. They allegedly occasionally make themselves known to the odd person who then probably posts it on ATS lol all the information of the galaxies spiritual enlightenment God and everything...whereas I feel pretty sure if I was an alien with such information I'd be hijacking the first tv station i could get my hands on and announcing to the world we're here and we aint going nowhere, and I'd probably start a new religion to get my point across lol

It all seems too conveniently lacking in substance

Besides which who's to say these aliens have anything to impart at all? They could be a warlike race of beings hellbent on anihilating the romulans for all we know...and that's the point...all we know and we know nothing really

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Excellent thanks for that. So in your opinion, is there anywhere in that area that could possibly be used for the purposes alleged? Is there an actual base? And is it a hotbed of ufo activity? Just wondering how this all got started in the first place. I know its referred to from years ago in stuff like the Majestic12 docs and the alleged Dulce papers

PS Have these underground tunnels ever been proven? cheers!
edit on 7-1-2013 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

Sure, I'm happy to add to the discussion. In my opinion, other than the laboratories that I noted in my response above, which are known to perform and conduct advanced studies, research which is 'classified' and secret, no, i do not see any other credible information in support of an alien connection.

In addition, with the number of Air Force Bases, with many military aircraft, experimentation of weapons at Sandia, these certainly account for most of the large accounts of ufo sitings. (maybe not all, that's all I can say).

As far as how the story about Dulce beginning, I did a quick search and this is what I found. Pretty much this person Paul Bennewitz is where it all began. Within that link it is stated:

Convinced that he was intercepting electronic communications originating from alien spacecraft located outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico, Bennewitz soon believed that he had located a secret alien facility that he called Dulce Base. By 1982, Bennewitz began to spread his ideas regarding Dulce Base to others in the UFOlogy community. In 1988 he wrote a paper entitled "Project Beta" detailing how the base might be successfully attacked.[2]

From this beginning, an out-growing of conspiracies were created by Bennewitz and others. One important thing to remember is that there were many attempts, including by the American T.V. show UFO Hunters to try and find a secret opening, tunnel to a secret base. No one has found anything close to that, just some small opennings, mostly for small river beds, ect., certainly nothing to support a multilevel alien base IMHO! Hope that helps

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
I think they (at least most of "them") are here mainly because they want to observe our behavior, monitor our progress (and especially our lack thereof), and to see how we handle and correct self-destructive tendencies such as warfare, global pollution, nuclear power, disease/genocide, and the like.

We are a unique, albeit primitive species. We are primarily self-absorbed, egotistical, and narcissistic beings that are on the threshold of sentient evolution. We are at or near the edge.

They want to see if we "make it".

If we don't - they want to protect, and perhaps occupy/colonize, one of the most beautiful blue/green jewels of a water-planet existing in this galaxy.

Frankly, we don't deserve the planet we're on. They know it and we don't. If it wasn't for intergalactic rules regarding the "Prime Directive" (or its equivalent) they would have helped us out of our misery long ago. As it is, they are resigned to merely observe. Naturally, there are periodic exceptions made for "scientific" (or political) purposes, but we can expect activity to increase in the coming years as we reach this cusp for humanity and the "observers" jockey for front-row seats to witness the final act...

edit on 1/7/2013 by Outrageo because:

I'm not sure about that monitoring business. There is nothing to say they are any better with their self destruct tendencies than us. And as for us being primitive...primitive relative to what/who? I fail to see why any other race from a gazillion miles away would actually care "if we make it" or not.

I keep reading all this negativity about the human race and I confess to finding it irritating as hell. We are a terrific species, well thought out, creative, beautiful beings. A lot of what happens in this world happens for a reason, sometimes its so it never happens again, sometimes its so we learn from the experience. We have a wonderful array of emotions capable of so much love and kindness. We have created spectacular art, architecture, music and other such. Not only that but we are a hugely diverse species capable of many wonderful things.

From all the blurb and stories I've read regarding "aliens" I would say WE are the supreme race not them. We have souls we have spirituality we have reason logic and free will, not to mention the emotional range which apparently our little space chums don't possess although quite how this is known I don't know.

Intergalactic rules? Prime Directive? Isn't that all a bit Star Trek?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Ahhh right...bugger! I thought the Dulce Base actually existed and had been proven! Hence all the mentions in the Majestic12 stuff and Dulce papers and various books etc sheesh! Just goes to show

Going to have to look further into some form of verification for Majestic 12 now and check I haven't been conned there too!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ahhh right...bugger! I thought the Dulce Base actually existed and had been proven! Hence all the mentions in the Majestic12 stuff and Dulce papers and various books etc sheesh! Just goes to show

Going to have to look further into some form of verification for Majestic 12 now and check I haven't been conned there too!

Hey Phyllida, I don't have a lot of time tonight, gotta run out to watch a big college football championship over here in the States, but, I find the Majestic 12 documents intriguing.

Here is a quick snapshot that is a fun and interesting reading. I cannot jump off the fence about their validity, However, when I hear Stanton Friedman discuss them, and he by and far has done some incredible research including going to a number of National Archives, well I find his claims very credible.

Here is a snipet from this source

ALIEN BASES exist in the four corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada. Six bases were described in the 1972 papers, all on indian reservations and all in the four corners area. The base near Dulce was one of them.
Source
I cannot really vouch for the site, but, the information is, I believe, a nice capture of the Majestic 12 documents and where some questions on later documents may cause for question. Hope this is helpful. Cheers!!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
The suppressed military cover ups reveal that at least one type of extraterrestrial is actively disabling nuclear missiles. This indicates either some higher moral value or ulterior evil plans (as viewed by humans).

If somebody wanted to demonstrate higher moral value, they could demonstrate higher moral value explicitly. Such as talking to people about moral values.

What is the simplest explanation? Look at the (supposed) action as meaning something directly relating to the action.

That is, ET is demonstrating, by non-destructive, and temporary technological means, military superiority against humans' only space-capable threatening weapons. Message: we do not have motivation to attack now, but we certainly have the capability to do so and to nullify your capability. You should definitely avoid hostile actions towards us if you know what's good for you.

Is there any evidence ET cares about us morally?

edit on 7-1-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join