It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLASHBACK- Obama- I Will NOT Take Your Guns Away (Video) – CNS News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sourse

Here’s video of Our Nobel Peace Price winner promising not to take our guns. Theater continues while it lasts. Never America was so close to being exterminated from within. Will it survive? Red Alert!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

A politician who lies? What? Thats unheard of!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JarheadFidelis

Yeah!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Now,
WE just need to make this video go VIRAL!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thought i would never live to see another gun ban but it looks like nothing is going to stop it regardless of any facts presented.

The last step in a totalitarian state is go after the guns only criminals the police, and the military will have guns.

Good luck dialing 9-11 and "get saved".

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The only thing that surprises me is that its taken him as long as it has. I expected him to push for a major ban early in his first term. Then again, they did trot out Eric Holder to float the idea about a month after his first inauguration, but Nancy Pelosi, of all people, put the brakes on it.

Whatever. I'm almost certain they don't have the votes in the House for a major ban, and likely less than 60 in the Senate as well. They're going to get some changes to background checks and increased sentences for gun offenses, things that I support at face value and that will likely have broad public support. Magazine limits have a chance, but the GOP could probably defeat that by offering up closure of the 'gun show' loophole as a more effective alternative in crime prevention as their compromise bargaining chip. I just don't see much more than that making it through.

Obama can say whatever he wants, but at the end of the day, I don't think he's actually going to get most of it.
edit on 6-1-2013 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

One of his MANY, MANY lies since in office.

It just amazes me that his followers don't acknowledge the lies or even seem to notice.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It should be evident by know that whatever he says, he actually plans on doing the opposite.
To add even more fuel to this fire, when crazy Uncle Joe speaks, it's time to decode and decipher what he is actually trying to say.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Its not hard to understand, is it? I'm sure Biden can keep his. Remember, gun control is only for the peasants.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't see any lies here. Obama has consistently said that he supports people having guns for hunting and personal defense. That would include rifles, shotguns and handguns. What Obama has consistently said he is against, is military-style assault weapons with high-capacity magazines, capable of mass destruction.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Obama supporters said during his first term, " You right wingers are so crazy! Obama doesn't want to take your guns! You must be attacking him because you just don't like it that a black man is president! Get over it, he won!"

Now, Obama supporters tell you, "You are soo paranoid! You must be some kind of right wing gun loving nutter! Obama doesn't want ALL your guns, just the baaaad ones! Sheesh, you gunpeople are soooo crazy about your silly rights. Besides, the Constitution is dead anyway! You are just mad he got re-elected."

He doesn't want all of them.

Yet.

edit on 6-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thanks for good replies.

Well, this whole thing with gun control smells War to me. A civil War. Will the people get off their couches and defend their freedom? This is our last chance. At least 800 known FEMA concentration camps in US are waiting. We don’t have to fill them in, do we? The evil that spread all over our government is there for at least 150 years snitching covertly, slowly…. cowardly. Will we let them do the last jump to enslave us? Come on Americans! Come on Earthlings!

new topics

top topics

join