It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helping the Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

I would have been booted right along with you! I wouldn't have lasted a session! I would have been holding my laughing back ( trying to think of something sad) till I busted my ear drums and my eyes bugged out! Then probably got up and left or let loose! That sounds like fun!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There are good mediums. They usually don't charge or only do a sliding scale. Some are into EVP, and don't even know they're mediums. When the average ghost hunter or curious person takes a ghost box to a cemetary or run down asylum, they often get threatening voices, and swear words, and even demonic seeming stuff.

Yet when someone has a gift, and the right intent, to further science, to establish real spirit phenomena, to seek higher frequency connections, they have some really surprising results, such as this natural medium, with something like a 97% voice match.

DEATH DOESN'T EXIST -2- The dead's voices.wmv

It's not all parlor tricks and fun and games. Commercialization seems to be the biggest problem.

Also, those doing soul rescues, are usually more aware and stronger souls themselves, and it may be their tasks, partly why they came to earth even, and its often astral work, out of body.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

reckon there's not many folk can say they were expelled from the spiritualist church! har har

Still want to know why these dead peeps don't use names though.....would instantly dispel any myths or hoaxes regarding mediums and psychic abilities.

Would also like to know why these deadies don't give us alivies all the info on what its like, where they are, etc and generally answer the leading questions we all want to know. What's the point in coming back battling through death and the afterlife just to remind the missus you left the stove on? ho hum

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Yep! Well as "they say" if there's a need a business will spring forth! There's buck$ to be had! I need a good fish'n chips place near me. None

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Alas I can't cook or I'd be ya girl hehe

Did have a thought during drifting off to sleep one night, after spending wayyy too long on here. If there are so many dead folk wandering about the planet all bored and unable to find their way to the "light"...I thought I could start a temp agency Dead End Jobs. Would give them something to do and as they don't need sleep they could work double shifts and as they don't need cash it would be a win win for me

And on that note since no-one seems able to tell me why these mediums never give details or facts I'll depart to my cold bed

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by derickonfire
If you're a skeptic - don't respond.

I have a friend who sees the dead whenever she closes her eyes. She can hardly sleep at night because they are always talking to her, she can talk back.

She won't get into details because it really haunts her, but it's been revelaled that she is here to help them.

I need to know how?

How can I help her? What is she suppose to do?

The dead do not need her help. I've experienced it myself where they always ask for help. They do not need it. They have angels and other ways to help themselves. Most of the time they shouldn't even still be here, and don't have to be here. Lots of lying spirits as well who try to draw people in with the "help me" angle.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Your friend is a very courageous soul to take on the path of a bio-exorcist. It is imperative he/she understands her role, being to guide these lost souls through the darkness. I believe your friend can sense these souls because they are there, the light your friend is emanating is probably immense. It is a hard path, taking in the sadness, hate and fear for the lost souls and fill them with nothing but love, is the key for a bio-exorcist/healer.

I implore your friend to practice meditation, meditation can be anything really that calms the individual's mind, reading a book, a nap, listening to music, creating music, ect.. What is most important is that he/she does not give up hope, imagine successfully guiding them out of the darkness, it is a task that will not go unnoticed.

edit on 9-1-2013 by conveyor1138 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join