It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWE (Out Of World Experience)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The experience is the non-experience because I couldn't tell where I went nor what in all occured to me nor what in all I did where I went to. An out of body experience involves seeing your body from outside of it. I did no such thing. I went out of this world twice. I meaning my mind. First time it happened in 2010 on Feb 7th, second time it happened in 2011 on March 1st through March 2nd. First time was short in how long I was gone from this world, second time was longer in how long I was gone from this world. What I know is that how I got out of this world in both times was by raptures.

I can make a guess that out of this world means to be in paradise. That's the only place I must have went to those two times.

One thing in common is it was prime time in the eastern time zone here on earth when I was raptured from earth in both times.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What????

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Yeah....what ?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you have a few ceramics missing mate.

Maybe you should get some councelling or something.

Only time im out of this world is when im sh.t face.

Raptures...well what can anyone say!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Would you mind elaborating a bit more?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss
Would you mind elaborating a bit more?

This^

Did you go to inner earth, another planet or dimesion?
edit on 6-1-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You could have gone to the underworld.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I Greet you!,
I have been through this, one time I come back here and have this friend who has a profession that studies stars and planets, met him on writers cafe, I have a account there under manyantlers.
I asked him, is there anything faster than light? This was before the higg's boson thing. He was told me then, nothing faster than light.
Really interesting topic, when i get back from my chores, will post some things i saw and what i saw, one that is really amazing is seeing a dragon shaped cloud near the center of the milky way galaxy. Have a picture.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I meaning my mind

A lying sign and wonder that will seem like truth to you because you perceived it. Not everything that we "perceive and experience", is truth. This issue with the mind is Adam and Eve. God IS truth.

Blessed are those who BELIEVE without seeing.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
reply to post by WarJohn

I meaning my mind

A lying sign and wonder that will seem like truth to you because you perceived it. Not everything that we "perceive and experience", is truth. This issue with the mind is Adam and Eve. God IS truth.

Blessed are those who BELIEVE without seeing.

I Greet You!

edit on 6-1-2013 by chachonee because: change of heart. I will just read from now on.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Do you mean your mind escaped your body or your spirit?

If you are questioning whether you went to these worlds then it is a big chance you did not.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Did you make contact with any beings?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If you were "raptured", you wouldn't have come back. You had an OOBE. Are you saying someone came to help you "out" of your body? Sometimes our guides, or others who are experienced with astral travel will come help pull people out so they can go on a spiritual journey.

Are you saying you saw nothing but darkness? Yep, you went to the underworld. You need to tell your guide to take you "above".

top topics

join