Did You Know Anything about This........?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
TR-3B?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
In Nunavat just north of a lake called Kaminak is a strange black strip. But it looks more like a glitch on google maps .

maps.google.com...:0x8fc9e0534c289516,Kaminak+Lake&gl=us&ei=chjsUPe4A6Xq2 AX7n4GADA&ved=0CIwBELYD

I see weird little things like this a lot and assume they are incomplete portions of satellite images.
Im very unskilled in these things though.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Watched one of these up close in the late 90's going nearly over our anchored boat in the keys. It was mirroring the sky above including the stars, but was solid. What gave it away was the low altitude and the lack of being able to completely cloak the sides. It was very thick and rounded on the sides. Even with binoculars, that is all we could see.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Found it here.

From over 10 years ago.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Thanks so much for posting this link. I was looking to see if anyone would mention black chemtrails. Around 2002/ 03, we were seeing these sometimes in South Texas. I don't remember if there was a craft associated with them or not.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Anyone up for scouring through the Canadian landscape on Google Earth in search of the pentagon shaped building (i can't I'm at work)? If said building exists, then at least part of the story is true.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
unless I am misunderstanding this...

a flight from San Francisco to London first flies over Greenland, then over Canada before arriving in the UK?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If there is an installation or someone is working a project it could be related to quantum levitation. I recently came across a demonstration video in youtube on this by Boaz Almog if you would like to check it out. If it was an actual object it could be gliding along some type of magnetic line for transportation possibly. I don't usually add my thoughts to forums but I'd like to see if someone could add some ideas or spins to it.

Quantum Levitation and object mobility through magnetic force
www.youtube.com...

Although my best oppinion might still gear toward a chemtrail.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I asm lost, what does that have to do with a ufo?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story this was very interesting and i have seen many stories familiar to this one over the years.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
"I was flying to San Francisco from London Heathrow and we were over Greenland at the time"

Why was the plane flying over Greenland? Planes take a Great Circle route whenever possible to save fuel.

Have a look at this link. The route shown, albeit backwards, is at the very top left of the page.

The only explanation I can think of is if the plane made a stop in Iceland.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Perhaps what you saw was some secret military base that has some sort of secret technology.
Did anyone else see on the plane see the same as you?
edit on 9-1-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
None of these friends took their phones out and snapped a photo?

RS

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You still haven't answered my question: why was the plane flying over Greenland?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join