It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Know Anything about This........?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
did you know anything about this ?

Excerpt from a friends email to me.......The story is quite short but kind of intense......
I am researching the subject from my end for them, but thought ATS may want a "go"
Maybe we can figure this one out....?

The most interesting report came from someone in the air. "I was flying to San Francisco from London Heathrow and we were over Greenland at the time when I looked out of the window and noticed a thick translucent black band in the sky. I stared at it for a while unable to work out what I was looking at. It was probably about a mile away from the plane and stretched as far as you could see in a perfectly straight line in both directions. Suddenly a black object appeared in the middle of the (black line) corridor and stopped, turned slightly towards the plane and then did the strangest thing: it elongated to about 10 times the original size until it was what I can only describe as a stretched-out triangle� then instantly accelerated away at a phenomenal speed down the (black line) corridor.

"My two colleagues also witnessed this and were just as puzzled and amazed. Shortly after, just into Canada we noticed a very, very long perfectly straight road through literally nowhere just going on for miles. Suddenly we passed a huge pentagon-shaped complex that this road led to with nothing else around. Just this place with buildings and hangars and a runway absolutely in the middle of nowhere."

Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling Shortly after, just into Canada we noticed a very, very long perfectly straight road through literally nowhere just going on for miles. Suddenly we passed a huge pentagon-shaped complex that this road led to with nothing else around. Just this place with buildings and hangars and a runway absolutely in the middle of nowhere."

Any ideas?

Straight road through literally nowhere? Yep, that's Canada.
Hangars and a runway indicate airport to me.

I dunno what to think about the triangle. Could have been a stealth aircraft refueling.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

this sounds really interesting, will be keeping an eye out for replies. Sorry I have nothing to add at this time.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I just checked and the flight path for that journey makes Canadian landfall at Churchill in Manitoba , so as he says they'd just hit Canada when they saw the complex maybe a google maps search around there might find it .

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Fort Churchill has a 2.2 mile runway. I looked about and could not find a pentagon shaped building anywhere in the area of Fort Churchill though.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Sounds very sci-fi! I wish I had seen it, if you get a location on Google please share.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Perhaps HAARP is building a magnetic highway outside the atmosphere, and what was seen was a railcar??

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think it's that giant mile across Triangle the Air Force
flies around. I believe the reports are so uniform I can
come to this speculation.

I also speculate its made of Graphene
and Aerogel.
There were some cool threads about Graphene
a while back.

I speculate more and say its like a giant screen in between points.
One that can project exactly what's behind it or all around it
to its "Skin". It can move lights in any direction needed and
even display what may look like a meteor falling etc.

Maybe even project a virgin Mary or two?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
I think it's that giant mile across Triangle the Air Force
flies around. I believe the reports are so uniform I can
come to this speculation.

I also speculate its made of Graphene
and Aerogel.
There were some cool threads about Graphene
a while back.

I speculate more and say its like a giant screen in between points.
One that can project exactly what's behind it or all around it
to its "Skin". It can move lights in any direction needed and
even display what may look like a meteor falling etc.

Maybe even project a virgin Mary or two?

Now we are getting somewhere, flesh this all out, and we might be on to something, and so still be on topic. One caveat, your idea is more about electromechanical invisibility, but I suppose it could be used multi-purpose.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It's one of my favorite subjects.
Starting most famously with the Phoenix lights in 97.
The movie" I know what I saw" has a great segment on Phoenix.
Witness after witness saying it was HUGE and Triangular
with a shimmer to its texture.

Then fast foward to 2004 and the Illinois sightings, giant Triangle seen many times.
Certainly a similar description.
www.youtube.com...

Then the dual sightings a day apart (and to the
day) that a supposed ex NORAD guest on Coast to Coast
said a military UFO would appear.
Oct 13 and 14 2008? I think
El Paso Texas and then New York, New York.
Looked like the same type of craft in both cities.

*The El Paso sighting is a great example of my purely speculative
giant screen theory.

El Paso, NYC UFO
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
As for the falling sighting it could be parchutists with flares......
the NYC things however quite different as they are daylight orbs of some kind....
Of course we are getting a little off but thats the usual....
What really struck me about the witness report is the Black band across the sky with the triangle zooming down it like a highway in the sky.....
What kind of propulsive force could be involved?
Could they have been looking at some type of wormhole travel?
What would a wormhole look like if we did see one?
Im sure nobody knows for sure yet.....
A Black ribbon in the sky maybe?.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There is no doubt that things are flying above our heads that we are not yet aware of. It is the nature of every secret "spy or stealth" plane ever. They have to be test flown and sometimes they will be seen.

The technology involved in a mile wide craft would truly be astounding. While cloaking technology currently exists and most likely is being used in covert manners it is not easy to cloak anything that fits the description of a mile wide craft.

I only say this because not only would it have to be completely radar absorbing. It would need to find a way to fix the empty signature from the surrounding area. It would be one thing to look up at not see it. It would be another to look up and not see a triangular hole in radar returns around it. Can you imagine looking at radar returns for a storm and seeing a triangular hole? It is much easier to hide small craft and IMHO that's where they would start.

Then of course there is the entire issue regarding other air traffic, birds and the occasional toy rocket.....

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Yes,
So just let's say the Phoenix lights were just a distraction, while the concentration was on your screen application, that might mean there is in fact a dual observable view as like in from above and below, and that the 'screen' is able to support a mundane solid object passing over it by a magnetic field already in place, courtesy of HAARP for instance.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
One other observation to add is that people have reported chemtrailing aircraft that also apear to be flying along a faint
black line in the sky as well..........

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
One other observation to add is that people have reported chemtrailing aircraft that also apear to be flying along a faint
black line in the sky as well..........

I never heard or read about this before, but I have personally seen something similar.

I once saw what looked like a commercial airliner at about 30,000 feet, and there was a faint but very visible black line about the width of the plane stretching out IN FRONT of it for what looked like a mile or two long. I was completely stumped by that and could only think that it must be an optical illusion. There was no contrail (or chemtrail) trailing the plane though.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well thats a confirmation......what these black lines represent is open to question....there are several reports from dissimlar souces....
Did you realise that the B2 spirit has an ion drive to assist the engines?
They polarise the lading edge of the wings and emit opposite particles from the exhausts....(roughly)
Perhaps theres some side effects?
besides the fuel economy

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

thats sounds like an odd flight path.

www.flightradar24.com...

this is a flight path of all planes flying atm.... maybe we can trace some of them and see if they fly a similar pattern. atm i cant find any (also at work so only can glance here and there and write quick things ill check more when i get home)

but they were flying from green land into canada, hrm well thats a pretty big area do you know if it was quebec, ontario, new foundland, or manitoba? would help narrow it down?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The road to nowhere and airport in nowhere are plain ol' Canada.

However, I have seen a similar UFO before, and flown from the UK over Greenland into Canada and certainly can imagine this happening. Interesting stuff. Not a lot of people around that far north to see anything unusual.
Not to mention, there is a lot of wilderness to hide military bases in.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Stealth bomber?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

sounds really amazing, I wish I could see things like this, but radar sends out a signal, most of the signal goes out to space, only the part of the signal that "hits" the object bounces back to the collector and "paints the object"on the screen, any part of this signal that gets obsorbed, deflected or dissapated does return to the collector, therefore paints no picture or is invisible to the radar, this is how stealth technology works. hope I explained this right, I have a tendency to go extremely technical and lose my point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join