It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad historical speech (06/01/2013) The TRUTH speaks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
it is much easier to support russia and china for their better track record....and of course their proxies by default. Not saying i love russia or china either. They are simply the underdog and people normally route for underdogs.

Extremely high probability you are going to deeply regret saying that soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

it is much easier to support russia and china for their better track record....and of course their proxies by default. Not saying i love russia or china either. They are simply the underdog and people normally route for underdogs.

Really? Why so? I am an american and proud of it, but I do hate my government. I am not ashamed to admit it. There are jews on ATS who hate zionism and hate their government as well. I would appreciate more than a one liner to debunk me. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CristobalColonic

So according to CristobalColonic you would rather support the Islamist, Islamic fighters who are using Child Soldiers and car bombs faking protests?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well i can see that Gorman91 hasn't changed at all nor has Gorman91 changed his stance towards the failed Arab Spring thats not surprising.

Gorman91 Hows Egypt doing these days?

(if a mod has my problem with my post place it as an off topic since i am replying to Gorman91)
edit on 6-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Really? Why so? I am an american and proud of it, but I do hate my government. I am not ashamed to admit it. There are jews on ATS who hate zionism and hate their government as well. I would appreciate more than a one liner to debunk me. Thanks!

Not debunking you, just informing you.

As for the rest of your post, you are entitled to your opinion, and when speaking for Jews on ATS, well they could be anyone claiming to be a Jew. Though I am sure there are some against "zionism", nice to know they have you to speak on their behalf here.

Don't just follow the herds everywhere, break out on your own sometime, you may actually encounter real truths and enlightenment.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Gorman91

Look, I can jabber on about Libya and show you why that was one big load of crap also, but that is not the topic. As for Egypt, well I wouldn't call sweeping powers for the better of Egyptians. But there is one thing similar about both of those countries - ISLAM. The big bad boogeyman is becoming a revolutionary politic movement...

In Syria you have two primary sects of Muslims in battle, the Alawite minority power (Assad) and the Sunni Muslims.

If Islam is the "big bad boogeyman" as you say, which is the greater evil Alawite Muslims, or Sunni Muslims? You also have Shiites which are aligned with the Alawites.

Of the two which is the lesser evil?

The truth is, while this conflict seems new, it is centuries old, maybe a lot has changed, but much is the same.

There are clandestine groups also involved here, elusive Islamic radicals who have a much greater plan for war and victory over the "great Satan" ... A plan to unite all sects, to destroy Israel, and ultimately establish a global Islamic caliphate.

The USA, and NATO are being purposefully drawn into all of this to achieve many of those objectives, but sadly they are only going to learn this the hard way. If they choose to take the bait when the time comes.

In my opinion, of course.

Difficult choices are directly ahead, for all of humanity....
edit on 6-1-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

There is no islamic caliphate that will ever come to pass. This is bs of the highest order because christians far outnumber muslims and you know it. America(the bankers) are using this islamic caliphate as a pre-text for more invasions and the spoils of war that follow the winner.

Israel is creating much of tension in the middle east by treating the arab population as caged animals in a zoo. They are exaggerating the war on terror to build walls and then over-react with each hamas rocket attack. For every jew killed there are 200 muslims killed. Obviously it is infuriating for them.

If israel cannot be a secular nation then AT LEAST they should admit that and try to treat muslims with the respect jews get in iran and other muslim nations. Islam with all its shortcommings treats jews much fairer than what israel treats muslims. Go to any muslim nation, regardless if it is secular or not, and be awestruck at how decently ethnic minorities are treated. Why are jews such bigots then?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

There is no islamic caliphate that will ever come to pass. This is bs of the highest order because christians far outnumber muslims and you know it. America(the bankers) are using this islamic caliphate as a pre-text for more invasions and the spoils of war that follow the winner.

Yes, and of course it is all Israel's fault too.

Whatever, you're right, I concede to your superior expertise in these matters. Because we are off topic, and there is no point in arguing this here now, in time you'll just have to see to believe.

Enjoy oblivion while it lasts.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yes, and of course it is all Israel's fault too.

Whatever, you're right, I concede to your superior expertise in these matters. Because we are off topic, and there is no point in arguing this here now, in time you'll just have to see to believe.

Enjoy oblivion while it lasts.

Cheers

Not saying it is all israel's fault, but they are creating tensions/antipathy from the muslim leaders who love to use "the palestinian cause" as cannon fodder for their own domestic failures....just like america keeps looking for distractions.

Of course it as all being setup. But you probably didn't know that anyway. Your own "brother" the rothschild family is more of curse on israel than a blessing. I fear it will be too late for people like you to figure it though.
edit on 6/1/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

So I am the first to admit that I don't know everything behind the conflict/civl war in Syria, but why does a reasonable-sounding speech by a dictator, whose father was previously the dictator, and which is broadcast and translated by an Iranian state-sponsored station prove anything?

Does anyone believe what Obama or any other US president says in any speeches about wars involving the US? I sure don't. So why believe Assad.

From what I can discern, both sides are playing dirty in the Syrian conflict, and I don't doubt that the US and other countries are backing the rebels. But to claim that Assad is "The Voice of Truth" seems to be nonsensical position to take. I've never been one for tyrants, despots or dictators, and Assad definitely falls into this category of leaders.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So many have said the same. Maybe the same speech writer. But, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, etc. has given this same speech from Leaders who think they have a choice. Just the same as the speeches that our Congressman, Senators, Presidents also give these speeches.

The Iranian leader Ahmadinejad has been giving this speech for a while now. But, Iran isnt like Syria. Iran isnt like Lybia. Iran for sure isnt like Iraq.

The Chess pieces are being played and it doesnt really matter in the long run what these leaders speak about because it will destroyed when the UN wants it too.

True Democracy is a stone throws away. How can a leader look at the US knowing full well we are not a democracy (they have there own NSA, FBI, KBG, CIA....etc.)
edit on 6-1-2013 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have stated this before.
If Assad is removed WW3 will not be far off.
Yes, he is a monster, but the other side is worse, by far!
He is a dictator, but the others are terrorists and they have someone behind with a hidden agenda that will unfold in the next couple years if they get their way.
THEY MUST BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS.

Andro

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I got a Dark Knight Rises vibe from that Speech when the attendees began chanting

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I think the truth about Syria is going to be publicly revealed soon...People will realize the real intentions behind this atrocities and the regimes like Saudi Arabia,Qatar,Bahrain,and to an extend Turkey will be awaiting their full collapse in the near future...Al Qaeda and other expired long overdue terrorist groups will also be automatically discharged...And of course all the powers actually orchestrating from behind the curtains blame all faults on corrupted puppets and the pathetic terrorist groups!..business as usual...But i am sure this time it takes much more creativity for the west to come out of this mess intact...Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Does anyone find it at all interesting that his speech took place during an almost perfect "crescent moon" phase?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
I think the truth about Syria is going to be publicly revealed soon...

Isnt that the point of the speech?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This conflict is not about the treatment of the people in syria. IT is the de stabilization of the middle east further and the grabbing of power.

The west do not want to see nations that do not bend to the will of the west. SO they will brainwash people into making them look bad so that any actions taken against them is justified and supported.

The bigger picture here is why would the west spend so much time and effort to help get assad out.

No one would spend so much time and resources in order to get a moral victory. Let's be honest most people in the west do not give one flying puck about the syrian people. Our government does not even care what we want and we are lead to believe that they care about the well being of foreigners.

It does not make sense.

They have a problem with assad being in power and it has to do with syria not being friendly to western interests. It has to do with certain groups wanting hiim out.

the part about the oppressed people is for the kids who still buy into the narrative that the west farts sunshines and rainbows.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by RizeorDie

So I am the first to admit that I don't know everything behind the conflict/civl war in Syria, but why does a reasonable-sounding speech by a dictator, whose father was previously the dictator, and which is broadcast and translated by an Iranian state-sponsored station prove anything?

Does anyone believe what Obama or any other US president says in any speeches about wars involving the US? I sure don't. So why believe Assad.

From what I can discern, both sides are playing dirty in the Syrian conflict, and I don't doubt that the US and other countries are backing the rebels. But to claim that Assad is "The Voice of Truth" seems to be nonsensical position to take. I've never been one for tyrants, despots or dictators, and Assad definitely falls into this category of leaders.

A semi reasonable approach I do agree.

But the fact remain here, that the ones who are on foreign ground are the Americans and NATO... They are the invaders. They are the ones who have to justify their reason for being in the situation and do so with irrefutable proof.

For too long we have settle for simply trusting what the media or our governments are peddling us through the daily news outlets. But since even those media we would consider unbiased to some point are buying snippets from major outlets we hear the same story no matter where we turn..... and if that one major outlet is already controlled by, say the Zionists, then how can we trust anyone who buys news and info from them?

Facts:

- The US is for some reason I really don't get, very much in love with Israel. (even though Obama APPEARS more anti-israel)
- The US have for the last 80 years been dealing in destabilization of sovereign states, even democratic ones, to their own selfish needs under the pretense of saving common people.

We know this to be true... so how the hell is it that we can trust the US to deliver ANY kind of unbiased reports or participate unbiased in political discussion regarding the middleeast, when they clearly could be up to no good again.... again.... again....again?

It comes off pretty much the same way as all the bull# being spread about Chavez. The only reason that the US isn't destroying his democracy is because they don't have a clear foothold or immediate friends like Israel down south.
Makes me think that the drug running schemes that the CIA is running in south america are a slow way of destabilizing things down there.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I disagree with you, How can a intellectual man supposedly with a doctors degree in understanding humanity kill 60.000 people? There is no way on earth that those people who've been afflicted by his actions are going to let him go just like that. It just can't happen and it won't. Assad knew the consequences of his actions, And he'll pay.

The Free Syrian Army has no links to Al-Qaeda or the US/Nato, So don't spread gas on a fire that's fake. Meaning stop spreading false messages to conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misbah
I disagree with you, How can a intellectual man supposedly with a doctors degree in understanding humanity kill 60.000 people? There is no way on earth that those people who've been afflicted by his actions are going to let him go just like that. It just can't happen and it won't. Assad knew the consequences of his actions, And he'll pay.

The Free Syrian Army has no links to Al-Qaeda or the US/Nato, So don't spread gas on a fire that's fake. Meaning stop spreading false messages to conspiracy theorists.

That should be directed towards yourself... I see no basis what so ever to NOT believe that the FSA is not a American / NATO financed terrorist organization acting under the pretense of "helping" the Syrian people. That story is complete and utter bull#.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

In addition to being intelligent, he has also presided over a brutally repressive police state as a dictator par excellence.

Well Syria is a police state but so is most of the countries in the world yet none of it matters to you because the MSM doesn't tell you to worry about it.

He has so loved his people, he has watched 60,000 die so far in this bloody civil war.

Civil war started by NATO. It's not really a civil war it's a war against Syria. And the 60 000 people wouldn't be dead if NATO had stayed the hell away.

And continue to cheer for the NATO-funded terrorists, you'll see how well it turns out after they take power. Hint : It'll be much worse than under Assad.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join