Assad historical speech (06/01/2013) The TRUTH speaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
reply to post by DarknStormy

N Korean ppl like Kim-Jong too. Assad isn't corrupt so ppl might like him but ppl were freaking out that Obama could get 3 terms never-mind 4 decades!
edit on 6-1-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

The point is no-one should be freaking out because the Syrian people were not freaking out. The initial protests in Syria were roughly around 10,000 people and that barely represents the views of the other 23 Million who support Assad. It doesn't even matter how long he has been there. If the people of Syria are willing to follow and support him, thats none of our business and we shouldn;'t be instigating anything concerning that country.

As for Kim Jong Il, that has nothing to do with what happens in Syria. How can you compare the two?
edit on 6-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I've never seen so many lies and propaganda from one source. That link especially. It's laughable you or anyone thinks Iran could fight America and win.

Syria is literally in civil war and falling. Iran is bankrupt, has leaking reactors, and is literally ready to assassinate their own president to shut him up.

Oh and don't take it as nationalism. You are collapsing just as much as America is.

You can all fall together, and burn together. Enjoy the road to hell.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Full Dr. Bashar Al Assad speech:

I listened to the full speech and urge you all to do the same, Al Assad is an educated man, he is a popular leader, he is loved by the Syrian nation regardless what Clinton says.

If the Syrian nation truly rose up against the Syrian 'regime' then the regime would have fallen a long time ago, but the truth is that this is not a popular uprise, and most of the rebels are not even Syrian, In fact anybody with their mind and heart in the right place would feel the energy and see the truth behind Syria, even a baby can figure out who is right and wrong. You dont need to know the full history behind the situation, if you are free soul then your heart will automatically align you with the Syrian people and you will automatically condemn the FSA terror groups and their supporters (NATO/Saudi).

Its funny that for the last 21 months, the Syrian government has reached out to the Syrian opposition for dialogue, yet an uninvited guest (USA/Qatar) would intervene and urge the opposition to reject the dialogue.

The Syrian opposition is forced to align itself with FSA terrorists due to USA and her Allies meddling

This conflict could have ended months ago saving thousands of lives and maintaining the countries infrastructure, but this is not what the US/NATO/GCC want, and they do NOT want democracy or freedom for Syria either, they want complete and utter destruction of the Syrian nation and its people.

As part of operation 'Pax Judaica'. From the Nile to the Euphrates.

Pax Judaica to replace Pax Americana

This is complete propaganda and rubbish. Meh. Bashir is a brutal thug and dictator. He's also a mass murderer. I'm appalled and disgusted with all these threads supporting him and his ilk. Sickening.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiefD

Are you going to back your statements up with some evidence or should I just assume your post is pure propaganda? The "Mass Murderer" part I'm particulary interested in...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Believing what he says is same as listening to another full of .... leader. As long as you been here I would think you know better then that by now.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The Civil War.

That's really all it has to be said.

Any man who lets his nation fall to civil war is, in every regard, a failure. All blood goes upon him.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
America had a civil war.

Isn't it supposed to have been really great and progressive and awesome?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

The Civil War.

Whats that got to do with mass murder from Assad? The FSA are committing the same atrocities if not worse.

That's really all it has to be said.

No, not really. Syria are behind Assad and thats all that matters.

Any man who lets his nation fall to civil war is, in every regard, a failure. All blood goes upon him.

Any country who sponsors the collapse of a country because of their lies has blood on their hands also. That includes Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

If they were not popular ideas, no one would have joined. I am fairly certain in the belief that no money you pump into something can change anything unless people want change. We pumped money, they acted. It is not blood, but freedom.

Financing a war is not the same as participating and ordering it.

and to be frank, most people were behind some of the worst mass murderers in history. Popularity is not an indicator of righteousness. We all saw the videos, and we all heard the news. Syria is not led by a very nice man.

The words of leaders are worthless affront the images of the people.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It is demonicaly ironic that america would demonise alqueda for supposedly attacking america, and then turn around and help alqueda overthrow previous thorns in the butt of america like libya and syria. Talk about disgusting double standards!

I am not even talking about israel because it is immatterial, but if people want to discuss this then lets just say assad would be preferable to some radical shiite ruler, both to the diversity of the population within syria and to israel. Shiites are fanatics compared to sunnis.

It is disgraceful of the media to play the terrorists as rebels and the rebels as terrorists whenever it suits nato.

We don't even belong in the middle east. We are spending money upkeeping military bases and paying oversea wages to our soldiers in the name of what??? Time to move the hell out as ron paul and gary johnson have mentioned repeatedly to deaf ears. It MIGHT HELP our growing deficit among other things.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If they were not popular ideas, no one would have joined. I am fairly certain in the belief that no money you pump into something can change anything unless people want change. We pumped money, they acted. It is not blood, but freedom.

So you think its justified to pump money into a minority of Syrians who now have been compromised by the very people who are accused of bringing down the Twin towers? With that we have had those terrorists forced down our throats of how much of a threat they are to our way of life yet when they are destroying someone elses way of life, its ok? You need to understand that even if Assad does fall, it isn't going to stop there. If you would let your bias ways go, you would see that the extremists in Syria are going to attack Israel and possibly bring something much bigger to the region with all that cash our governments are pumping into them.

Financing a war is not the same as participating and ordering it.

It may aswell be. You are sponsoring the slaughter of innocent people who most likely have nothing to do with what the Assad dynasty has done over the past 40 years and with that, you are blaming Assad for what his father done..

and to be frank, most people were behind some of the worst mass murderers in history. Popularity is not an inicator of righteousness. We all saw the videos, and we all heard the news. Syria is not led by a very nice man.

The words of leaders are worthless affront the images of the people.

They are worthless to us because we don't live in Syria and it shouldn't be any of our business. You need to talk to a member on here who is of Iranian descent and has friends in Iran.. Your opinion is based off crap and you obviously don't know much about anything happening in the middle east. People like you are the problem.

It makes me wonder how you can have a picture of Ron Paul in your avatar.. With that, you do realise the big bad boogeyman Islam is taking over all of these countries? I can see a massive reckoning on its way especially for Israel.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This all makes me so sad, Assad offers a referendum to let the people decide who they want leading them into the future; but the U.S.A decides that is too 'detached from reality'. Peace is detached from reality my friends.

It makes me so sad to know that my country is towing the company line. It makes me so sad to know that so many in America have no clue, that so many still think the al qaeda is out there trying to take away their freedom, while they take away their own freedom because the media wont stop pushing the ban gun agenda. It makes me sad to see a McDonalds and a Burger King on every street. It makes me sad to know that oil has reached its peak.

Most of all it makes me sad that history with all its wisdom has no relevance to the present. The only thing that matters is that we bomb the other, no matter how many civilians die any where else, as long as the Americans never suffer for their governments crimes; because the American people could never understand why they're in this situation. So either America falls, or America rules the world. There is no middle ground.

Originally posted by RightlyCurious
Believing what he says is same as listening to another full of .... leader. As long as you been here I would think you know better then that by now.

Listening to America is the mistake for me. How many more times are we going to make that mistake? How many more lives are we going to ruin? Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam all of it meant nothing to the people. The Americans would've been happy to just drop nukes on them because George Bush said them dicks are evil.
edit on 6-1-2013 by thoughtfuldeliquent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtfuldeliquent

If history is anything to reference from, you are only going to get sadder.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I doubt many still live who were involved with 9/11. It is 12 years later, and hundreds of thousands of more dead later.

Once again, where are all these people coming from if they were a minority?

All those people wouldn't be dead if the army didn't fight protesters. Hell the whole war could have been avoided. the most we have here in America is a rubber bullet to the face of a protester. Why can't they do the same?

No, they are worthless because they come from leaders. I would no more trust the words of Assad than the words of Obama or Putin.

As has been stated many times, agreeing with a man on one thing does not mean you agree with all the things he said. Should be pretty obvious, actually.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by thoughtfuldeliquent

If history is anything to reference from, you are only going to get sadder.

Why? History for me is just filled with one failure after another; and nobody wants to recognize that it is all a fail, so why do we keep doing the same #?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I doubt many still live who were involved with 9/11. It is 12 years later, and hundreds of thousands of more dead later.

So because they are most likely dead, its still ok to sponsor terrorists? Really, think about what your saying here..

Once again, where are all these people coming from if they were a minority?

The initial protests were a minority of Syrians. After that, the borders were flooding with mercenaries who have nothing to do with Syria. Check out the evidence, its there for everyone to see even the blind.

All those people wouldn't be dead if the army didn't fight protesters. Hell the whole war could have been avoided. the most we have here in America is a rubber bullet to the face of a protester. Why can't they do the same?

Check the evidence. I heard that militants were operating amongst those protesters and fired the first shots at the army. But I am not saying thats correct, I actually don't know what happened but I know that the SAA would not open fire on Syrians without a decent reason.

No, they are worthless because they come from leaders. I would no more trust the words of Assad than the words of Obama or Putin.

I agree, but I wouldn't trust someone who would cut my head off and then ask my family for $500,000 dollars to get it back.

As has been stated many times, agreeing with a man on one thing does not mean you agree with all the things he said. Should be pretty obvious, actually.

Know the funny thing? I haven't even watched his press conference yet.. I'm just going off what I already know..

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

He looks like a fool, sounds like a fool, he is an idiot of lies.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Terrorist is relative. George Washington was one.

I have no reason to assume they are "terrorists", nor have I a reason to think you know any more than I. That's the thing about a country that shuts down its internet and cuts off the world; You don't know.

I know which leaders to be suspicious of however. Those leaders that close their people from the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

All that is fine and dandy. This isn't a civil war. Its a war based on religion. Would you want your side to be depressed or be at the head of your state. I don't want to hear any BS about how anyone in this world wouldn't care. A natural instinct is self preservation. To survive your religion, country,and circle must survive. So these defecctors lie? So Assad doesn't want his sect to thrive? Or admit defeat by having this lesser sect force him into a treaty? Sorry I doubt he is trying for anything but peace except for his people.

This goes for the other sect as well. Which is why they won't come to the table. They want victory as much as him.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

When have Syria closed their people to the world? Syrians are everywhere across the globe including in my country. Just like us, they are torn between which side to support but you will find that a lot do support Assad and they also have lost relatives from both sides of the war. I remember listening to one guy who was broadcast on Aussie MSM from Syria. He said he would rather a bomb dropped on his house with him inside as long as it killed 10-20 of the extremists. That guy would Martyr himself for Assad...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join