It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad historical speech (06/01/2013) The TRUTH speaks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+127 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Full Dr. Bashar Al Assad speech:

I listened to the full speech and urge you all to do the same, Al Assad is an educated man, he is a popular leader, he is loved by the Syrian nation regardless what Clinton says.

If the Syrian nation truly rose up against the Syrian 'regime' then the regime would have fallen a long time ago, but the truth is that this is not a popular uprise, and most of the rebels are not even Syrian, In fact anybody with their mind and heart in the right place would feel the energy and see the truth behind Syria, even a baby can figure out who is right and wrong. You dont need to know the full history behind the situation, if you are free soul then your heart will automatically align you with the Syrian people and you will automatically condemn the FSA terror groups and their supporters (NATO/Saudi).

Its funny that for the last 21 months, the Syrian government has reached out to the Syrian opposition for dialogue, yet an uninvited guest (USA/Qatar) would intervene and urge the opposition to reject the dialogue.

The Syrian opposition is forced to align itself with FSA terrorists due to USA and her Allies meddling

This conflict could have ended months ago saving thousands of lives and maintaining the countries infrastructure, but this is not what the US/NATO/GCC want, and they do NOT want democracy or freedom for Syria either, they want complete and utter destruction of the Syrian nation and its people.

As part of operation 'Pax Judaica'. From the Nile to the Euphrates.

Pax Judaica to replace Pax Americana

+54 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
I listened to the full speech and urge you all to do the same, Al Assad is an educated man, he is a popular leader, he is loved by the Syrian nation regardless what Clinton says.

In addition to being intelligent, he has also presided over a brutally repressive police state as a dictator par excellence. He has so loved his people, he has watched 60,000 die so far in this bloody civil war. I have no doubt that there has been atrocities on both sides, but he has done his cause no favours, if indeed he had any cause except the retention of power.

Syria has been a tinderbox for years. This civil war has always been a matter of time and nearly kicked off in 1982, but was stopped by Assad’s dad in the massacre at Hama where up to 40,000 “loved” Syrian’s were murdered by the “loving” Assad clan.

Regards

+70 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this

Even though i have not watched his latest speech, i know that Assad is speaking the truth. Al Qaeda has made its presence known in Syria. They even have their own Brigades within the FSA. "Rebels" from Libya are also making their way to Syria.

One only needs to look at Libya...

Gaddafi said from the beginning that the rebels were terrorists. And indeed they were. Wherever they went, Al Qaeda went too. Wherever they went, Al Qaeda flags would fly. And while the official story does not want to entertain the fact that Libya was overthrown by terrorists, it is the truth.

As for Syria, Assad had stated from the start (just like Gaddafi), that his country was being attacked by terrorists. He stated it months before the news of terrorist involvement hit the Western media. It is quite evident that the so called FSA is nothing more than an off-shoot of Al Qaeda and other terrorist organisations...just look at their tactics, their flags and their attitude.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Whether or not someone's a terrorist just depends on who's holding the gun. I'm sure Assad thinks that they're terrorists, they oppose his totalitarian regime.

Personally, I agree, but he's a terrorist too

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

You dont need to know the full history behind the situation, if you are free soul then your heart will automatically align you with the Syrian people and you will automatically condemn the FSA terror groups and their supporters (NATO/Saudi).

Yes you do need to know the full history behind the situation, because that's where it begins. It ends and begins with the Muslim Brotherhood, who is controlling the FSA terrorists with U.S. government funding, using our tax payer dollars to support terrorism and Barrack Obama is driving the bus while Hillary Clinton is holding the map. The MB has been trying to get control of Syria for years, trying to recreate the Beast and it's 7th head from Revelation 17:9-11 that will become the 8th and final head (and yes i went there), which the MB was created in 1925-1928 to revive the fallen Islamic Caliphate the former Ottoman Empire. Now you see where Turkey (which has gone rogue and playing it's own game) comes into play which was the seat of the fallen Caliphate? Erdogan and Assad are in a chessmatch against eachother, and Erdogan himself is Muslim Brotherhood. Believe it or not Assad is actually the good guy as he is resisting the Beast. Biblical prophecy playing out again.
edit on 6-1-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If you know he speaks the truth then you must, by definition, know about the situations and "terrorists" he speaks of. This is only possible if you have personally witnessed events.

So please tell me when were you in Syria? Who did you meet ?

If you have not been there then you are simply deciding whose story to believe.

I choose to read about Syria from various sources of different political viewpoints, conclusion : Assad is a brutal dictator protected (as per usual and just like Gaddaffi) by people of his own tribe. And suprise suprise he makes sure those of his tribe have a nice cushy life in Syria and are free to speak how great a leader he is.

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+56 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dorkfish87
Whether or not someone's a terrorist just depends on who's holding the gun. I'm sure Assad thinks that they're terrorists, they oppose his totalitarian regime.

Syria has been on the rise since Assad came to power, low unemployment, cheap living, increase in education and public facilities, lots of tourism and improved economy, add to that the beauty and deep culture of Syria.

So would a terrorist do this?

last time i checked terrorists fight in populated areas, blow civilians up, execute unarmed soldiers and office workers, rape women and loot property; all of which the FSA are accounted for...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

edit on 6/1/2013 by RizeorDie because: will be reposted

+43 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I am sure if you were a head of country (especially in ME), would do anything possible to make sure a few idiots and sold out (idealist) wont make chaos for the rest of the population after their masters wishes.

And surprisingly the majority of the population is behind the President Al Asad.

Wish all these Bastards along with the American/Israeli/Saudi and North Atlantic Terrorist Organisation allies go to HELL and leaves the ME in peace.

Amen.

+67 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Someone, NATO, UN, EU or some other power is systematically taking down the Arab states that were prosperous and had liberal islamic views.
First it was Egypt, yea not very prosperous but they were tolerant to a lot of non muslim.
Then you have Libya, which was by far the most prosperous country in Northern Africa, maybe even the entire continent and they were also very liberal.
Next up is Syria and its civil war whose rebels are largely made up of non Syrians, just as it was in Libya and Egypt.
Come on, does it have to hit you right in the face before you can see whats going on?
edit on 1/6/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

He is now if he wasn't before a dead man.

The same thing that happened to Gaddafi will happen to him. This kind of truth is not usually allowed to go unpunished

11 minutes in and he is saying some pretty daming stuff for the leader of a country.
edit on 6-1-2013 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Double the amount of Stars than there is Flags?
I think peoples understanding of the S&F system is a little bit off

Stars are not the important thing here, it needs Flagging - People need to see this. If you agree with the OP enough to award a star then at least Flag it so others can have the pleasure of seeing it too!

OP, thanks for sharing this. I will be posting this on the other boards I visit, for sure

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Yup, I'd have to agree with you on that. Sometimes when you stand up to the bully you get more than your lunch money stolen. I applaud his courage. I was at one time a dogmatic fundamentalist, but too much bread without water will just make a man choke. I've since sold my cloak and bought a sword, it's too bad the pawnshop has it until I return all the shekels ++ I borrowed.
peace and love all my friends

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
This conflict could have ended months ago saving thousands of lives and maintaining the countries infrastructure, but this is not what the US/NATO/GCC want, and they do NOT want democracy or freedom for Syria either, they want complete and utter destruction of the Syrian nation and its people.

As part of operation 'Pax Judaica'. From the Nile to the Euphrates.

Pax Judaica to replace Pax Americana

I was, for the most, part with you until I clicked your link ans saw this:

Obviously, Israel did 911. Their Crime Network also blew up the Oklahoma City Federal building on 4-19-1995 killing 168 people including 19 children in the daycare center. The Zionist media covered up their crimes in both cases making them guilty of murdering more than 3,000 Americans in addition to treason and war crimes for misleading NATO nations into invading Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan

Anyway, I would pose you a question about all of this: When you see the difference between the way the past two years played out in Egypt and Libya. How one ruler chose to step down, creating a (mostly) peaceful transition, while another held on creating a civil war. How do you place no blame whatsoever on Assad for this war or any of the deaths in hand? How do you put it all on a foreign enemy?

Libya, in the same way as Syria, started internally. Only after the protests were being suppressed did outside help come. Whether you believe that help to have been a terrorist group or foreign government, they have no borders and came to the aid of the people. With Assad's choice to hang on, and suppress violently, he invited these borderless invaders in the first place.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

He has so loved his people, he has watched 60,000 die so far in this bloody civil war.

you could say the same thing about lincoln, he loved his people so much he watched over 600,000 of them die in a bloody civil war.

the truth is all you know about assad is what you see on cnn. or msm, or youtube, or a some blog posted by an unknown source.

the truth is sometimes mingled in with the lies.

edit on 6-1-2013 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That was well worth watching, a great rally call and what I percieve as an honest and to the point speech. I thnk he should have put more emphasis on the west sponsoring terrorism though and the war crimes being carried out by the west.

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

I choose to read about Syria from various sources of different political viewpoints, conclusion : Assad is a brutal dictator protected (as per usual and just like Gaddaffi) by people of his own tribe. And suprise suprise he makes sure those of his tribe have a nice cushy life in Syria and are free to speak how great a leader he is.

DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, and what you just said really doesn't prove that he is a brutal dictator either.. Most of Syria are behind their president and the proof is out there if you bother to have a decent look.

+41 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Europe and the US are giving resources to the opposition.. That would put our governments in the category of terrorists also and you pay your taxes to those cowards. Congratulations.

+45 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to share OP. Funny... He doesn't sound like a raving lunatic, does he? He doesn't sound like a man with reality issues like Gadaffi. He doesn't sound like a megalomaniac like Saddam. He sounds like the highly educated and, for that region of the world, highly effective leader as he's been until outside forces determined he had to be removed or killed to steal his nation.

It's hard to describe this to people outside the news hounds in my life that haven't watched it since the protests in Homs, what seems a decade ago now ..but was actually fairly recently. Given the absolute flood of force fed propaganda coming from this "civil war" as they term it, it's hard to explain to those folks how the "People's Liberation Front" among other international revolutionary groups were calling for anyone to come help overthrow the Damascus regime .....clear back then, when it was supposed to be "peaceful demonstrators".

60,000 dead later and over 20 months of misinformation has led so many in the public to see the FSA terrorists as the good guys, despite their very familiar black flags, calls we all know so well shouted in public, and tendency to murder the unarmed and helpless on video for public release. It's a world gone mad...but no more obvious than in Syria. Assad is a bad guy and I'll never argue that. The alternative that STARTED this fight is far far worse.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Assad may not be as bad as some have portrayed him to be, but he isn't a saint either.

I'm not sure which is more disgusting here in this context, the unanswered crimes against humanity, or the overt ass kissing Assad is enjoying from so many of you here now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join