It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Inmates using newspaper's gun owner map to threaten guards, sheriff says"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The names of the guards are known obviously? Wouldnt they have gotten that information from various other sources? So they are too lazy to access that information unless its presented in a convenient form which was brought to their attention by media outlets.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

Names are one thing. Addresses of residences is another. Get your head out of the sand please.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Preacher76

irony at its best. almost too funny. i didnt even know about the journalist maps haha thats epic lol

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

"So they are too lazy to access that information unless its presented in a convenient form which was brought to their attention by media outlets."

im pretty sure if they werent lazy and educated, they wouldnt be in jail? lolz

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
In my opinion, this paper perpetrated an act of terrorism against those innocent John and Jane Does they outed.
Wash all the BS aside, and, one will find that was their intent all along. Will the paper admit to it? Duhhh...
What other logical reason is there to do it?
There is none.
It was to terrorize innocent, decent, American Citizens for the heinous act of being legal gun owners.

I sincerely hope those folks band together, and, sue that paper into oblivion. Make an example of them.
They should be made to pay every cent of the cost to relocate those victims.

edit on 1/8/2013 by Mike U. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This is just sick. The founding fathers are rolling in thier graves! "Lets just stamp law abiding citizens as if thier sex offenders or something"......it just disgusts me!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I'd have immediately cancelled my subscription and very clearly say that I want the reporter, editor and newspaper managing staff all fired before I renew it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join